Customize

RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAHRLY Member

Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

for Anon and moron barb

"I have just been advised by the Riverside County District Attorney's Office that at the next court appearance the pending charges, for trespass and battery upon a peace officer, against Anonymous Orange will be dismissed under California Penal Code section 1385. That section is discussed in the Supplemental Memorandum re "Suggestion of Dismissal" "

retards
    this was a 100% DA descision which Mr Berry had very little to do with
  2. Forseti Member

Congrats Graham and AO. Everyone knew the charges against him were frivolous. I am glad the DA did the right thing.

I wish you the best of luck and smooth sailing during the impending civil action about to take place.

1) battery
    2) assault under color of authority
    3) false arrest
    4) excessive use of force
    5) emotional distress
    6) pain and suffering
    7) conspiracy to commit a crime (since it was obviously a planned event by two or more people)
  3. YAHRLY Member

does CA civil law allow all those?
  4. peterstorm Member

Congrats to GB.

To AO: Your raids are lame.
  5. Smurf Member

$100 in American dollars, not Euros, right?? :-P
  6. Smurf Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gIztqPlJ3w"]YouTube - Andy Williams - Impossible Dream[/ame]
  7. Anonymous Member

Since the efforts of defense counsel never have any bearing at all on how the DA decides to handle things. DAs live in a little stone tower of Justice, and only the bare facts of the case ever influence their pursuit or lack thereof.

Just the same, we know CoS never had any influence on bringing the case forward, or pressuring law enforcement or DAs into vindictive prosecution of a provocative nuisance.

tl;dr Its Graham's fault when his clients lose,
    but any apparent "victories" are whims of fate.
  8. Anonymous Member

I dunno.

You want to risk "contempt of cop" by questioning his authority?
  9. xenubarb Member

No duh, genius. That's why I wrote this:

10. Anonymous Member

Forseti!

<3<3<3<3
  11. Smurf Member

Absolute bullshit.

OSA-Legal and attorneys Rick Moxon & Elliot Abelson were constantly hammering the DA to prosecute AO. Winning the case against AO had numerous implications, including using a win as a propaganda push to ban all protests at Gold Base citing the unruly & illegal conduct of protesters.

I worked in OSA-Legal whose attorneys are like octopuses, with their tentacles completely enveloping the cases & parties apropos to them which is why many prosecutors don't want to be entwined in cases involving Scientology... the District Attorney's Office works on a budget forcing attorneys to prosecute many cases withing limited financial resources.. and not one one Scientology case.

Scilon attorneys & staff are very intrusive, and prove to be a debilitating nuisance to prosecutors who usually have many cases to deal with at one time, and tire of being constantly wrangled & handled.

I remember one DA in Washington State once complaining how he was so consistently harassed by phone & personal visits at his office, and when me made attempts to avoid them, and they began following him & showing up at his home & at restaurants he ate at.
  12. xenubarb Member

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. I hope so.
  13. Anonymous Member

Sarcasm would be out-ethics.
  14. Vir Member

Smurf, you are correct, but your sarcasm detector is broken.

The poster was using the comparison to point out that it was dumb to claim that Graham Berry's actions had zero impact on the case being dismissed.
  15. Smurf Member

Oops. When my sarcasm detector is working, I'm accused of being OSA..

Oh wait.... I AM OSA... AO & AGP says so.
  16. YAHRLY Member

noooooooooooo
    the scifags had a spurious case and the DA's office noticed that, GB had little or no contact with them in his OWN WORDS.

but your sycophantry blinds you to the possibilty of ANY critic not being 100% infallible, thats kinda cult like isn't it?

GB has for some time become more unhinged and rambling and introducing TRUFAX about the scifags into motions that have nothing to do with those motions.

he thinks he is setting the ground work for some RICO case by entering unrelated materials into EVERY case, when all he is doing is annoying the judiciary.

but keep fellating him so he continues on his current path
  17. YAHRLY Member

durrrr it was already a case
    ergo the motion to dismiss
  18. Anonymous Member

You are more and more rambling and unhinged. So what?
    Seriously, stfu with GB insights or whatever you are doing. Who cares about how much he is introducing, maybe that is his strategy to winning cases. It's his ass when it one day backfires and the bar or vexatious litigant bites him in the ass. Here's a tip, don't read the court filings, and don't become a judge, and then you can quit your bitching.

I personally think they dismissed the case rather then get a full criminal proceeding and access to who knows what and a finding of innocence. It might have drawn media attention, as at least more interesting stuff in court filings.

Now there is going to be more work involved in a civil case (with no testimony from those that tackled him and pressed for the civil arrest)
  19. Oswald2001 Member

Great job Graham Berry!

Congrats to AO!

Haters can eat ****.
  20. Anonymous Member

Fixd.
  21. YAHRLY Member

edited for truthiness

OCMB v2.0 in effect!
  22. Anonymous Member

For awhile I thought your OSA BTs had exteriorized and implanted in Herro.
    Have they found a new host?

(and is it shitposting ITT?)
  23. YAHRLY Member

here we go again
    disagree with the OG and their mindless herd of "Anons" and you MUST be a spai

dear Xenu where is the chemo when you rilly need it?
  24. Vir Member

Has it ever occurred to you that the court filings also go to the DA's office?

Yes, the main reason this case is dismissed is because the case stinks, but don't pretend that GB hasn't helped point out that stink.

The way you're talking, it almost sounds like you support the theory that AO's letters to various agencies was what helped the most. And who knows, maybe they were.

You don't like Graham, we get that, some agree, but why spend so much time on discussing your personal likes and dislikes? It's not about sucking up to critics, it's because as an immune cell against becoming OCMB you have now started attacking the host tissue. That makes you lupus.
  25. TomVorm Member

Considering AGP is scheduled to be the next defendant tried in Riverside County, would it be advisable to voluntarily repress exercising those OSA-Legal tactics you've learned (such as the "dead agenting" type revelations now appearing on a thread on ESMB that target AGP), at least until he's had his day in court vs. the cult?

This is an opportunity to consider and decide what's more important to you: Opposing a criminal cult, or engaging in (what's described as) a mutually-destructive "catfight"?
  26. attackgypsy Member

I'm glad the case was dismissed.

Good job to Graham, and congrats to AO.

As to the civil case, this will either be settled VERY quickly, with a money offer and a gag order, or this will drag on for 5-6 years or more. With a run all the way up to, and including, the Supreme court. you know they WILL do it, just to delay it.

Odds are, its gonna drag on.
  27. Anonymous Member

They're not mutually exclusive.
  28. Anonymous Member

Of course the biggest win in this for Anonymous is that the cult can't now get a conviction and start bullshitting about how dangerous we all are.

We've dodged a bullet on this one, no thanks to AO being a gigantic asshole in the first place.

The fact remains that the time and resources spent the last year on the cases against AO and AGP would have been better spent doing something else against the cult.
  29. rummychick99 Member

Any of you had to deal with the Riverside Police officer that just got arrested for trying to rob a store?

David Reeves Jr., 28, of Moreno Valley

Riverside police officer is suspect in robbery | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

[mod] As "funny" as that is, the officer in question is a Riverside City Police Officer. Gold Base is under the Riverside County Sheriff's jurisdiction. Kind of like how New York City != New York. [/mod]
  30. Smurf Member

We pick our battles like we pick our friends... it's obvious what side you've taken... the side that started the catfight, that threatened to dox anons & make videos of them, smear & degrade everyone AGP detests and toss asunder, as you claim, "dead agenting" type revelations now appearing on a thread on ESMB that target me & other anons."

You're hardly one to represent objectivity. AGP caused the problems he is in... he needs to be an adult & confront them instead of whine & lash out with everyone he disagrees with and childishly accuse them of being OSA.
  31. Skeptic1337 Member

I say AO will get this settled in like 2 weeks for a cool 30 mill.

Enough to be swimming in hookers and blow for the rest of his life.

Gonna be fucking rich I tell ya.
  32. Skeptic1337 Member

I'm curious, are you this easily butthurt? I always pegged you to at least have a thicker skin!

I know, I know...evil troll talking to you, ZOMG!
  33. Smurf Member

It's Princess Smurf to you, cranky old OG.
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

Why such the thin skin or you jealous AO is gonna make bank and AGP as his cum dumpster will get to bask in reflective glory?
  35. Anonymous Member

Finally the sordid truth is revealed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

[IMG]
  36. Smurf Member

God dammit, Skeptic. I'm trying to eat my lunch.

[IMG]
  37. xenubarb Member

This is so embarrassing but...so that's how it's supposed to look!
    I BEEN DOIN IT WRONG ALL THIS TIME!
  38. Anonymous Member

If there's a sex RPF, you're going there.
  39. Tenebrous Member

Yeah, but it looked better when you were latching it to your face.
  40. TomVorm Member

The "side" taken, is from the same perspective as the goal of this bulletin board:
    To help expose abuses of a dangerous cult.

What I'm criticizing, is your response to what you concede started as a "catfight".

You had the option of rising above the fray, and keeping your cool while responding to what you (apparently) felt were unfair statements about your actions.

But you didn't.

You instead slipped into OSA-Legal mode, by making "dead agent" type claims against someone who also protests the cult, that were unnecessary (and could assist the cult in harassing him).

This isn't being said to defend AGP. Certainly, he has his own issues. But are you helping with that, by bring up additional issues (that previously weren't made public)?

My comments here, are an attempt to point out to you, what you yourself are doing.

Can you maintain self-awareness, when you perceive you are being attacked?
    If you can handle bull-baiting on the street, why isn't that also the case online?

Most posters here are critical of "cult" behavior. Why then (on that ESMB thread) do you emulate it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.