Customize

RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenubarb Member

Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

That was your mom's face, fool. I was the one taking pictures.
  2. YAHRLY Member

with her teeth out!!!!!!
  3. xenubarb Member

Considering I just got back from getting my teeth cleaned and my face is numb up to my eyesockets, I give this 0/10.

Thank you for playing.
  4. Tenebrous Member

More power to ya.
  5. Anonymous Member

but in Riverside County DA's live in a huge glass dome tower
  6. Anonymous Member

YAHRLY, may I ask, do you have a compulsion to shitpost so consistently?

Does it make you feel like you are part of the ''cool crowd'' because you are not as retarded as certain wwp users?

Cuz if you need that to feel good about yourself, it's a bit sad, just sayin.

Carry on.
  7. Puddin_Tame Member

concern troll: 2/10
    giving yahrly more attention which he will eat up omnomnom: 10/10
  8. Anonymous Member

YAHRLY, can you change your avatar back to the bug humping one?
    Also, stop being a Herro wannabe.
  9. Anonymous Member

Jeff Stone and Rod Pacheco look out for each other... I swear to XENU that Stone had his hand in this. The anonymous 4 alarm fire burning in his ass is starting to really hurt. He does not want this dragging on while he's running for State Senate. He possibly went to Rod, bowed his head, got the whole thing dropped. After the Fausticle dog show, He knows how deep he's in now... press on anons!
  10. fitch2000 Member

yeah, I'm thinking Stone, the DA's office and a lot of people are getting spooked that their shilling for the cult is gonna bite them in the ass.

When all the "emergency" ordinance 884 crap came about they thought with their power they could do whatever they wanted to...

Remember how Samuel Alhadeff, Jeff Stone's and scientology's lawyer, was so involved...until people started questioning his participation? And then all of a sudden, Alhadeff is no longer involved, Pamela Walls says it was all her. (I hope any court cases arising from this mention her specifically then :)) Stone says this is NOT about scientology, do not mention scientology in your comments? lulz

Yeah, I hope the IRS, FBI or someone busts their asses for this...wishful thinking prolly but oh well.

"County Counsel Pamela Walls and the church's lawyer, Samuel Alhadeff, both assured supervisors last week there would be plenty of legal places for protesters outside the compound, but did not indicate where those were.

At Tuesday's meeting, Walls and Scientology spokeswoman Catherine Fraser could not agree whether the ordinance would permit protesters outside the compound's front gate.

Fraser and Alhadeff defended the ordinance, saying it should remain in effect while the church and county staff worked out with the Sheriff's Department the specifics of its enforcement. "

County suspends new protest rule to clarify it | PE.com | Inland Southern California | San Jacinto
  11. Smurf Member

If there's a sex RPF, and Tommy Davis running it, I'll volunteer for it in a second.
  12. Smurf Member

Point taken. Don't fully agree with your conclusions, however. There's way too much uber-conspiracy thought that because you call someone out on their behavior & actions toward others, that you're "emulating" OSA and giving them the tools to attack others. That's rubbish.

Aside from monitoring these boards 24/7 (the content of which cannot be used in a court case.. it's considered hearsay), OSA & the OT Committee handlers have had AGP on their radars directly on him when he shows up to protest at every raid.

Since the restraining order was placed on AGP, handlers will avoid other anons at raids to follow AGP around & focus their videocams solely on him. I have videotaped proof of this. There's a very good reason behind this. AGP is a loose cannon which they will successfully use to their advantage one of these days.

Admittedly, I can run off at the mouth when I get steamed. My mother was like that. Can I use AO-tech & blame it on her?
  13. fitch2000 Member

jeez. why him? he is a snippy little loser fag. you should find some good looking lust-worthy fag to lust over...just sayin
  14. YAHRLY Member

pffft Herro is a contrarian where as I point out the idiocy in the..well... idiots
  15. Anonymous Member

I love the amount of irony in this post.
  16. Anonymous Member

But that means you'll be on the bottom.
  17. AnonymousNow Member

AO and AGP may be hoes, but they are OUR hoes, and I, for one, will not forget that.

Good work Graham. Now the fun begins.
  18. AnonymousNow Member

It's the celebrity angle. Smurf has stars in his eyes. Have you informed Tommy about your sex crush on him?
  19. TomVorm Member

You do have the OSA background (one of maybe a handful on WWP that do), and you did respond with a "dead agent" type statement (which is what OSA does).

Whether a person agrees with AGP's actions or not, AGP is heading towards court hearings that could help to legally establish some potentially-important precedents.

For example, court acceptance of a wider easement on Gilman Hot Springs Road could increase pressure for Gold Base to be forced to develop dedicated areas that could be used for future protests (including sidewalks, if that's safe to fantasize for).

That prospect alone is reason to refrain from making potentially damaging (factual) statements about AGP, for the immediate future at the very least.

Admitting that, is the first step towards resolution. When you find yourself in a confrontation (online, as could happen elsewhere), why not respond factually and then let the matter rest? Bigger issues than anyone's ego are at play here, and cooperation online (in the form of exercising discretion before posting certain facts) requires the very least amount of effort you can provide...Just back away from the keyboard instead.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm curious about that too.

:)

This should be on a sign at upcoming protests. :-D

Oh, pshaw. AO has more wisdom in his little finger than the whole rest of his body.

Yeah. Once you've done that, though, the old hag's got to go.

Oh do let's talk about how loose AGP is.

Yes, with Tommy on his. At least, if my research into these... homey-sec-chills is acc'rate.
  21. Puddin_Tame Member

that word, i don't think it means what you think it means
  22. Anonymous Member

I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"
  23. Mutante Member

[IMG]
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

Clever!
  25. Smurf Member

Word clear: hos. They are not garden equipment.
  26. YAHRLY Member

it would appear that you are an idiot
  27. Mutante Member

Oh that's exactly what they are.

garden_hos_fr.jpg
  28. Smurf Member

Sweetheart... Tommy and I worked together and go way back. OK, I never got to explore below the belt because that's out-2D.

But, I've been witness to another side of Tommy others haven't seen and am just madly in love with the little tiger. (Marc Headley is rolling his eyes & wanting to giver me a hard kick in the balls over it).
  29. Anonymous Member

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything; so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. "They've a temper, some of them -- particularly verbs: they're the proudest -- adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs -- however, I can manage the whole lot of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!"
  30. Smurf Member

No celebrity angle. Tommy knows everything about me & my family and whatever OSA dug up on me after I quit the cult. I know several members of his family and am on talking terms with them... even got to share Thanksgiving with one of them last year.

Yeah, he knows I want to lick him from head-to-toe. And ship Jessica to Skanksville.
  31. Herro Member

Do either of you mouth breathers have anything upon which you base that incredibly ignorant speculation? I mean, if we're just pulling shit out of our asses why not think big!? I think Lee Harvey Oswald was framed, the real shooter was a scientologist on the grassy knoll- sent there by Hubbard personally to kill the president. DON'T ASK ME FOR EVIDENCE GUIZE!!! I'M JUST COMMIN UP WITH IDEAS LLOLOLOLOLOl!!!111!!!1"

I thought I was your sock. Or was it the other way around? I can't remember.
  32. Smurf Member

Oh, shit. You're a psych aren't you?? I HATE PSYCHS. jk

You speak eloquently. I will try to give the keyboard a rest.
  33. Anonymous Member

Stop_posting.jpg
  34. Smurf Member

Ooo.. a cat paw. I started dissecting one of those this week in class.
  35. Anonymous Member

Inb4 Smurf becomes the new Kenny Glenn.
  36. YAHRLY Member

wait...I though you were Daywatch and I was King Nerd and we are both Mods socks?

fuck now I'm all confused
  37. Anonymous Member

Smurf = Feline Butcher
  38. TomVorm Member

I do as my handlers from Pfizer tell me to do. $50 here, $50 there, it all adds up!
  39. fitch2000 Member

fixd ;-)
  40. fitch2000 Member

When you two figure that out, please let me know...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.