Customize

Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Jan 11, 2009.

1. TinyDancer Member

Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Buster - I'd prefer to draft an ordinance in response to a specific incident that is not covered by existing laws.

Stone - any religious person should have the right to be at their home without being targeted for pickets. It's about protecting the public!! *I shake my head*
  2. TheBitch Member

$cilon Lawyer: "I don't know what else to say, I think we ought to go about and do what the Board has already ordered us to do and go ahead with that."
  3. lookingin Member

$cilon Lawyer: "I didn't know these things were going on."

LOL WUT?
  4. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Why is this Scientology shill being given SO much mic time!?

Seriously. What the fuck is that?
  5. lookingin Member

Stone, do your job and cut him off nao!
  6. TinyDancer Member

Buster - I was under the impression that the entire property was being considered a residence. I asked last time I was assured that there was a place across the road that they could use. Now I find that we're not considering the whole property as a residence, but particular buildings. The protesters are targeting the institution, not any particular residences/residents (can't tell).

If this ordinance allows protesters to continue to do exactly what they were doing last week, is that right?

Answer: Yes.

Then why are we going to all this trouble?
  7. Zak McKracken Member

they moved from "not at Gold" to "at Gold"?
  8. TheBitch Member

Buster: "Target at INSTITUTION not residence Mr. $cilon lawyer, Sir."

$cilon: It bothers people who go to and from the communal dining hall, which is when these people like to yell at them, and it bothers them.

Buster: "Do you agree this ordinance continues to permit what they did before?"

$cilon: Obfuscation...

Buster: "Is that a yes?"

$cilon: "Yes."

Buster: "Why is it needed?"

$cilon: "Because we're trying to protect people who live there walking to a dining hall, who don't appreciate having to listen to what these people are saying."

Buster: "I think this is used in an incorrect way to prevent people from exercising their rights."

$cilon: "But there's 500 people who live there.."

Buster: "But it doesn't apply."

$cilon: "But it's worked. We've moved them effectively from the residential area. WE ARE TRYING TO DO WHAT YOU TOLD US TO DO! TO MEET AND THEN REPORT IN SIX MONTHS!"

Stone: Something about people "confused with how we distribute time"

Frazer: $cilon PR lady gets up and offers blow job or gang bang to Board entire.
  9. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

sleazy lawyer is sleazy
  10. CherrieZ Member

...i dont see any use for this ordinance...

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA
  11. AnonLover Member

oh pleaze for love of zenu - let the next speaker after scilon lawyer bring up the questionable property line issue the board never decided on from 07
  12. rummychick99 Member

I am not watching but it sounds like Buster is not going to go for it...how many votes does it take to vote it down?
  13. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

LOL! Buster wants to throw the whole ordinance out. The lawyer is trying to convince him that the ordinance, in the past 7 days, has "already WORKED" to protect residents. Even though protests HAVE continued.

Buster is insisting to the ordinance as "It doesn't apply". The lawyer continues to ask that they are allowed to "meet/confer/deliver a report".
  14. TinyDancer Member

Lawyer - this ordinance has already worked. It ahs had an effect.

Buster - but that may because people misunderstood its effect!
  15. lookingin Member

Who the fuck is the sickly looking woman who "works" at Gold Base? (at mic now)

Edit: She claims to have called the cops last week for her safety.

You have a freaking wall!
  16. rummychick99 Member

I don't think this would be going on if that reporter had not been there. Why the hell were the police called?
  17. CherrieZ Member

...hah...then why were the police called...

hah
  18. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Ooh, Fraser tried to hop out of there after speaking... And Roy Wilson pulled her back to the podium to answer whether or not the ordinance prompted her to call the police. She says "No." HE'S NOW ASKING HER WHY THEY WERE CALLED.

She called them for 'the concern of the safety'. Stating she was "threatened". WTF?

Roy is saying "You're clear, that if we adopt this ordinance... it does NOT pertain to your entrance or anywhere other than the residents."

And now she is TRYING to get the "dining hall" to be considered a residence! LOL.

Holy shit. Catherine is getting reamed.
  19. TheBitch Member

Wilson: "Were you there last week?"

$cilon: "Yes"

Wilson: "Did this ordinance prompt you to call?"

$cilon: "No, not at all. The police came."

Wilson: "Why were the police called?"

$cilon: "I've been threatened at other location. We feared for our safety."

Wilson: "You're clear if we pass this it applies ONLY to the residences not your entrance or another other area not in front of residences?"

$cilon: "I'm not clear on that yet. Where the dining hall is is right next to the entrance."

Wilson: "This doesn't say dining hall it says residences."

$cilon: "I think... well I thought that... the residences don't have cooking facilities it's where we all eat..."

Employee: "It's the residences not the dining hall."

$cilon: "I am totally aware of that, and I know it's something we HAVE TO WORK OUT."
  20. themadhair Member

AO......
  21. TheBitch Member

AO is nao up FOR THE LOVE OF BABY EATING RAPTOR JESUS PLEASE LORD OF THE TALON, don't let him fuck up!
  22. TinyDancer Member

Catherine Frasier - Thank you, I love you Supervisors all.

Wilson - why were police called? I called for safety...dribble...dribble... I've been threatened by them, not at this location, but elsewhere.

Wilson, you're clear that if we adopt this ordinance, you're clear that it doesn't apply in front of the entrance or anywhere otherwise than the residences.

CF: Dining halls!

Wilson: The ordinance doesn't mention the dining halls.

CF: I guess I always understood that...dining...problems. We will absolutely ensure first amendment rights are protected.

Pam (County Counsel) - residences, not a dining hall.
  23. MellowDee Member

today is full of win...

is this AO up right now? *crosses fingers that all this progress doesnt get fucked up*
  24. lookingin Member

Aww fuck, is AO who's talking now?
  25. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Fuck me, AnonOrange is up ranting about Stockholm Syndrome. And now he's talking about being followed by pickup trucks.

Jesus Christ.
  26. themadhair Member

Tinfoil + Tinfoil + Tinfoil = AO right now
  27. CherrieZ Member

oh sh--...off topic...
  28. TinyDancer Member

AO: The residents are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
  29. SPock Puppet Member

oh ouch. worlds largest ball of tin foil. this is agonizing.
  30. TheBitch Member

Oh fuck fuck fuck... Stockholm Syndrom... GO ARREST DAVID MISCAVIGE!! That's what this Board should be doing. Followed by black pickup truck. I told police and Sheriff about truck with no platers... mumble mumble.. paid by $cientology... danger... we need your help... tried to file charges.. he refused to take charges against 3 people who did this to me... I did not run on the property to go bite them. These are lies...

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE
  31. lookingin Member

AO was on topic for like the last 30 seconds... thank god GB is back on.
  32. A.Non Hubbard Member

JESUS CHRIST

DO NOT LET AO NEAR ANY FORM OF VOICE AMPLIFICATION DEVICE EVER
  33. CherrieZ Member

And GB saves the day!!

thank fucking GOD
  34. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

brb...scotch

(thx for the updates all)
  35. TheBitch Member

Graham Barry wraps up.. "Fox in chicken coop. Ms. Frazer, "We'll work it out." That is wrong. They should not be "working out" how the law is applied to them."

"The Sheriffs shouldn't be censoring picket signs. Too much discretion to $cientology to interpret their own ordinance. It is wrong for the Sheriffs to be requesting ID of everyone out there and turning it over to $cientology. Here we have them using to get id of protesters and turning over to $cilons for retaliation. Reject or revise with full public participation and hearings."
  36. lookingin Member

OH shi-.... the cops are coming now.
  37. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Jeff Stone was wise and let the other speakers have their time.

Graham Berry gets his additional 3 minutes and is RIPPING THEM A NEW ONE. He is saying to let Scientology "work with" and "use" the Riverside County Sherrifs and to be able to "work out" the ordinance that they drafted is like letting to "fox into the hen house". Also speaking about censoring signs and how it is unconstitutional.

STONE IS NOW ASKING THE SHERRIFS ABOUT PROTESTERS IDENTITIES AND SIGNS.
  38. Optimisticate Member

Confirmation that special session yesterday was to appoint a true public person (not a scilon) to the county counsel seat? I can take this foil hat off now?

Is the same reporter from last week present? Any other visible reporters or cameras?

How do I fap at work?
  39. TinyDancer Member

The only way you could breach this ordinance, according to Pam the County Counsel, is by sticking in front of (and around) the residences in particular. Going past them as you walk along the road and picketing the entire complex is not a problem.
  40. CherrieZ Member

scifags are getting called on a fuckload of shit!!

im in shock and awe