Customize

Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Jan 11, 2009.

1. indeedindeed Member

Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

This sounds great, thanks for the updates and the upload! Much and deserved attention for one county. Certainly, the outcome of this matter is going to have a profound impact on the international image of Riverside county.
  2. eddieVroom Member

Posted elsewhere, but relevant to this thread -- Rivercide County Board of Supervisors board meeting webcast is available now:

Link to webcast:

http://209.128.123.171/ppportal/agenda/webcast.aspx

The second link (running time 4:52) is it -- relevant portion starts about 30 minutes in. It keeps re-buffering bigtime on my connection. Could someone capture this and post as a youtube video?
  3. thetanmonger Member

is till don't get all this shit but it still seems like a win no matter where we are we will get some notice, not to mention making a big deal out of it draws more attention and in the video i saw atleast 2 absent members, and 2 of the gentlemen were NOT comfortable at all with this ordinance. Either way they can't stop the juggernaut xD
  4. coskilla Member

5. AngryGayPope1 Member

This whole thing a big win for everything but my medical privacy

This whole circle of enturbulation that keeps going around in riverside does nothing but give the protesters more free attention. And makes the cult look stoopid. And makes Stone look like a doormat. And they are rewarded with a protest every time it comes up because I'm not lugging my ass out there and not going to GOld as well.

All they needed to know to tell the LA Times about my medical records was any mail or debit card transation involving the words AHF. Google AHF.

The idea that the eagle's nest could be stuffed with explosive to blow up the place james bond style is interesting but not practical. THe location is ideal for sniping but not causing a landslide. More likely a tremor of the local faultline would easily do it. I am told that the hillside is geologically young and not at an "angle of repose." That's like in an hourglass where the sand eventually settles to an angle and makes a cone of sand. It's prone to sliding. An earthquake in a rainstorm would be a worst case scenario for shaking, flooding of the castle, liquefaction of the lowlying buildings and a massive landslide. That's why there are no other constructions like this anywhere nearby. Nobody else is that nuts! The original plans have so many warnings on them they look like a pack of cigarettes!

Hopefully this will build to a big protest at Gold on 1/24.

Meanwhile, about all the press coverage that day in Riverside. It was very crowded but not that many people left when we finished (unlike last time). The press was also there for MSN. I saw a guy wearing a "NO MSN" button. I thought "somebody really hates the Microsoft Network!" Now I look in the minutes and it's the "Mandatory Spaying and Neutering" group! That explained why they were pro-our message but there for something else do-goody, animal rights. Or testicle power or something.
  6. EpicSwordGuy Member

Re: This whole thing a big win for everything but my medical privacy

they obviously appreciate high quality balls
  7. i'mglib Member

This couldn't be better. The next hearing is Feb 10, THE ANONIVERSARY AND LISA MCPHERSON'S BIRTHDAY. Sorry for shouting but that's some karma.

County supervisors freeze picketing ordinance | MyDesert.com | The Desert Sun
  8. 3rdMan Member

Thanks LA Times for humiliating the Riverside Supervisory Council. Thanks Anonymous for revealing Stone to be a tool. Thanks Scientology for failing some more and doing bringing yourselves to ruin even further.
  9. Optimisticate Member

10. Buttons Member

i'mglib-

Thanks for pointing out the significance of the date for the next meeting!
    Karma indeed.
  11. AngryGayPope1 Member

Post Board Of Supers Raid Photo

After the board of supers mtg. Graham, Smurf and I went to gold to give them their Tuesday spanking for making us come out here in the middle of the week again. I took this photo in an area that might soon be forbidden: RPF housing.

I swear it looks like the whole thing is electrified with wicked spikes on top! I couldn't see the spikes when I took the photo. Of course the electric part is not mentioned on any signs. At the time I wondered why the fence was so small there if it is the most "prison like" section of the compound.

I am not an electrician. Do the black boxes with white wires look electric to you? This is a high detail image so it takes a moment to load.

rpf_fence_electric.jpg
  12. francie Member

Re: Post Board Of Supers Raid Photo

I'm guessing it's a motion detector SWITCH to turn on the flood lights.

A little training on "what is an electric fence?" from an agricultural standpoint (keeping animals off the fence).

1) It would not be on a metal fence. All the wires would be insulated from the ground.

2) The ground is the dirt.

3) The wires would be METAL, not insulated with plastic.

4) Electricity goes from the hot wire, through the animal, through their feet, to the ground. Pain happens at the point they touch the fence. Animal backs away.

This is NOT an electric fence, because (a) the wires on directly on the metal chainlink fence, and (b) the wires look insulated (white plastic coating).

Since some of the wires in the photo go THRU the black box and some go past it, I'd say it was a switch. Considering the location and the setup with the lights, I'd say it might be a motion detector switch. Another option would be a light sensor, so the lights don't come on in the daytime.
  13. francie Member

Fuck. Now having posted that, and having looked at the photo again, I think the lower fence INSIDE the chainlink might be electrified. Here's why I think that:

-- On the lower left it runs thru a plastic piping (insulation to get somewhere else)
    -- There are narrow/flimsy posts placed inside the other chainlink fence and are shorter than the chainlink fence (typical placement when trying to keep livestock off a fence that won't support their bulk/weight/pressures; posts for electric fence do not need to be substantial)
    -- I see separators/insulators on narrow post at the far right of the photo and can see a wire going thru the insulator

I'll bet that is to electrify the area around the light and switch so someone cannot tamper with it and disable it while trying to escape.
  14. exOT8Michael Member

If you need specifics on gold Base security ask BFG/Marc Headley as he knows it inside OUT. LOL.

Seriously, he does.
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Could well be, the place is wired to the nuts anyway according to the affidavit of the contractor who helped set up their security and train staff how to kill people 20 some-odd yrs ago. Be intersting to hear what Mark has ta say about it. From what I understand they have cameras and mics everywhere so some of the wiring is probably for them too. Odd small fence inside the fence is odd, better pics would be cool AGP :) Have they started to implant tracking chips into their victims yet? XD After reading several articles about escapees getting hauled back 'for adjustment' etc. I had a nostalgic missing thingy of that 70's series 'The Prisoner' with Patric Mcgoogan (sp?) :)
  16. BigBeard Member

That inner fence looks like it may be electrified to me also. Which begs the question, are electrified fences even legal around a "residential" area in California?

Most places I've lived they could only be used in areas zoned for housing live stock, kennels, and some industrial areas. And they had to be marked every few hundred feet with signs that could be clearly read from a distance.

Those are definately 'people stopper' spikes. So called 'bird spikes' are taller and fitted to the strips that fit the top of the fence in rows 3 or 4 across.

BigBeard
  17. Ima Nonymous Member

That wiring looks like Curly, Moe and Larry's contracting did the work. The wires draped along the fence may be Romex that carries 115/230 VAC. I'm having a hard time telling the scale of the wire though, so it might be just some low voltage wiring for lights or even telephone/communication.
    Is the wire about the size of the ethernet cable you plug into a computer or is it bigger in circumference than that, more like the size of a heavy duty extension cord?
    It's not intended to be exposed like it is. It's supposed to be in conduit. That's why we have construction/electrical codes, need permits and inspectors to check the work. If it's just communication cable size it's probably not dangerous. To the regular person it may appear to be an electrified fence, though.
    However:
    If that is Romex carrying 115 or 230, it is illegal and a menace to the residents there. Someone could easily get electrocuted (again). Maybe County Supervisor Jeff Stone should spend less time worrying about "somebody getting maimed and killed" at a protest and have a look into the possibility of dangerous construction and electrical code violations at Gold Base where somebody DID get killed, fried to a crisp by exposed wiring.
    The post that holds the four big floodlights is attached to a 2 X 4 with baling wire. Is the post being held up by the baling wire and the 2 X 4? If so, it is another seriously dangerous situation. The post contains all the wiring for the lights and those are definitely not low voltage floods.
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

On further inspection of said photo it appears the floods are internally wired, the 2x4 is strapped to the side for support (which means the conduit probably isn't buried deep enough or to code for free-standing support either), looks liek inner fence has spikes and a strand of razor-wire, nice atmosphere lol, sheesh!
    :rolleyes:
  19. rummychick99 Member

This is another possible avenue of concern. Perhaps the protestors should take a lot of pictures of things that could be code violations.

Is there anyone who has been inside that can attest to the fact that the bars don't give the insiders a way to escape if there is a fire? If they are designed to keep them in with no escape hatch then that would also be a violation.
  20. adhocrat Member

Actually, it was a 1968 TV show, and made for some wonderful stoned nights of bafflement trying to figure out how those balloons worked and what the pennyfarthing meant

The paper reports that Patrick McGoohan died Tuesday
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

Awwwww mannnnnn! *great sadness*
    Fuck fukity fuck fuck. :(

The balloons were so cool, liek the best bubble gum bubble evah! Only bigger and mean! It was an epic show, I hear ya can get the seeries on DVD nao, nice1
  22. francie Member

Looked at it again with a friend who knows about these sort of things.

Inner fence is a chain link fence (left side) and chain link gate (right side) -- gate is probably for access to the light and switches, and it NOT a livestock-grade gate. The gate is probably 8ft long. There is a wire tension brace on the gate (from top left to bottom right). You can see the chain link "diamond shapes" if you zoom in enough. From that, you can get an idea of how far behind the black chain link the other fence is. Here is a photo of a similar gate, but with square, not diamond, shape wire. http://www.valleyfence.net/vfpics/deer fence 04.jpg

The boxes look like motion sensor switches. There is one large one in the foreground mounted on the black fence. There appears to be two similar ones in the background mounted on the interior fence (left) and interior gate (right).

There does appear to be a razor wire atop the gate.

The motion sensor switches can operate on low voltage wires, so they don't need romex or 110V or anything like that. They probably do not pose a hazard to the average person.

The lights are probably 500 watt outdoor halogen floodlights.

The metal box under the lights is a junction and/or access panel for wiring for the lights. The pole is an electrical grade (EMT electrical mechanical tubing).
  23. Ima Nonymous Member

This sounds very likely. So, the motion sensors are directed towards the inside. The lights will come on when somebody approaches the razor-wire fence from the inside as opposed to from the outside?

Hmmm, now why in the world would they want to set it up like that?

AGP, Im assuming the other side of the chain link is the inside of the RPF compound?
  24. TinyDancer Member

Is this confirmed??? It would be good to be able to quote an expert on the arrangement of the motion sensors and whether they are directed at inmates or external intrusion.
  25. Ima Nonymous Member

I posed a question to AGP. Hopefully, he will answer. It seems a reasonable assumption since it is unlikely that AGP would have taken a photo from inside the compound.
    Maybe someone can take a closer picture this weekend, if they happen to be in the area.
  26. TheBitch Member

[IMG]

Don't get too tinfoily. There are reasons to have lights connected to motion sensors that don't involve them having their own concentration camps.
  27. francie Member

That's a no-brainer. The sensors definitely point inwards. Just look at the ties on the backside. And they are mounted on the INSIDE of the fence.
  28. Zak McKracken Member

sounds like a job for Agent Pubit!

(from inside Eagle's Nest for bonus points)
  29. francie Member

You've got four 500W halogen lights pointed in 4 directions. You have sensors pointed in ONE direction. Looks like an escapee detection system. If the guy manages to get over the fence, the outward facing lights will show him up.

What?!?! Do you think the sensors should turn on when someone approaches the light... to protect the light? If so, there would be sensors pointed in BOTH directions. But they're not.
  30. TheBitch Member

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying there's "reasons" / examples they can fall back to. Are all four lights wired to the motion sensors? Somebody throw [STRIKE]AO[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]a cat[/STRIKE] a baby over the top and see what happens when he falls on the other side.
  31. Forseti Member

WOW.....I wish I had seen this thread sooner. AGP.....GREAT job man. I know I have been critical of you from time to time, but you did a very nice job of speaking and your presentation was good.

5000 internets to you sir :-P
  32. Ima Nonymous Member

You're right. Not get too tin-foily. They'll say they have it set up this way so the lights stay on automatically when they're having an outdoor party, like a barbecue or a clambake. :D
  33. JFawkeson Member

What "reasons" / examples can they use for possible electrified fences? Do they have livestock? I'm not very well read about inside Gold, just the outside.
  34. themadhair Member

Yes.
  35. Ima Nonymous Member

Just to be clear, this perticular fence does not appear to be electrified. There aren't any visible insulators and it is painted. Electric fences are bare wire to get a better connection.
    The fence does have a curious arrangement of motion sensors, flood lighting and spikes.
  36. Re: Riverside Ordinance to be Revisited 01/13

Specifically; a herd of brainwashed sheep, a midget who's chicken, and a few truly epic Lolcows.
  37. OTBT Member

Federal Violation Reports regarding drinking water at GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTIONS

EPA | Envirofacts Warehouse | SDWIS

Meanwhile, scilons at Gold complained about water pollution by others

Minutes of September 6, 2002 Meeting 25541 Barton Road Loma Linda

38. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, shit, lead, and copper, nice stuff (great research there mon :D), lettuce drink a toast!
    Note, of these tests posted the most recent were 5 some odd years ago, maybe time for moar thorough looks eh ;)
    Nao on to other stuffs,
    AGP, moar better pics of fence would be great, the take on where the sensors are pointed is interesting. We already know (despite what the scilons spin on it is) that these systems are more for keeping their victims 'in' than keeping any threats out, its the Lron way. It'd be cool if the feds did a low altitude infrared heat scan of the area, you'd know exactly how many people and where, sekret rooms etc., and where the bodies are :D
    That aside, if they want to fuck around then maybe some of the local citizenry should be some moar curious about certain legalities regarding, um, codes, safety, etc. etc., just for a start. Just thinkin'. ;)
  39. JFawkeson Member

lololol

That's why I said possible electrified fence. If they had any, I just wondered what justification they'd have for it. Livestock, etc.
  40. TinyDancer Member

SDWIS Violation.JPG

I give up. I don't know how to embed this image in a reasonable (legible) size.