Customize

Riverside Sheriff now trying to stop gold base protests!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Re: Riverside Sheriff now trying to stop gold base protests!

It's over?

Ordinance passed, Buster was the only one who voted no. Stone is an asshole.

But as previously stated, this ordinance does not apply to Gold Base. All protesters should bring a recording of that and bring there for when the cultfucks call 911.
  2. A.Non Hubbard Member

GUISE, DON'T YOU SEE?

A MORMON, ELSEWHERE, MIGHT HAVE DIED IF SOMETHING HAPPENED!!!

OBVIOUSLY THIS = SAME.
  3. subgenius Member

All it takes for evil to triumph is for 'good' people to do nothing.
  4. Suzette Member

I bet they're going to set up trailers along the fence, one every sixty feet now.
  5. mooolymool Member

I call this an epic WIN. Gold is not a residence and has been repeated time and time again in this video from the meeting.

And of course Stone is an asshole
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

Stone is an example of a sleazy politician lying to everyone so frequently he winds up lying to himself.

"RESIDENTS of Golden Era Productions?" Faggot please.
  7. Suzette Member

It won't help much if Stone instructs the sheriff to arrest Gold protesters after all. Even playing the tape won't make much difference; the sheriff doesn't take orders from a tape.

Now after they get arrested, when they go to court and challenge the ordinance, then the tapes will make a huge difference, but not everyone is willing/able to be arrested. But I hope AGP and Bunker head out there right now. They can videotape each other.
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

AO is suddenly useful again.
  9. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Someone make a video compaliation of Stone being a douche.
  10. sock Member

It applies to the structures classified as residences on the eastern side of the compound. But from the looks of things it doesn't restrict protesting unless the protest is specifically "targeted" at those residences. ie. you can walk up and down the road in front of those residences if you're protesting the complex as a whole. It's a significantly watered down version of the original ordinance.

Also, it was hilarious when Bob Buster and one of the other board members shut down the scilon rep when she tried to dead agent Graham Berry.
  11. subgenius Member

Not about $cientology, but the only "resident" to show up was.....
  12. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I find it astonishing how Stone defends his smeering of Anonymous saying "it was their own material" but refusing to comment at all on the barbs and spikes at gold, the dead agenting and Scientology disconnection etc. He's a Scientology tool and needs to be exposed as one.

VIDEOFAGS!!!
  13. CantPickaName Member

WE WIN!!!!

Now Scilons cant picked within 30ft of our homes in Riverside!!!!
  14. subgenius Member

Caught that. He fucked up big time.
  15. azonymous Member

Residents, Employees, Slaves, Inmates?
    a little murky, no?
  16. noname99 Member

Its a win - I think the sheriff's comments if actually applied are pretty clear and protesting at gold's western side should be fine - the fact that riverside county has passed an ordinance prohibiting protesting within 30ft of targeted residences might be a dumb thing to do for other reasons ...it has no impact on us at the moment. You guys made them water the ordinance down to something ineffective and made the sheriff clarify in public the right to protest gold.

It is also an epic epic fail for the scilons because they looked like complete pratts, proved to the world that deadagenting is still used, demonstrated the tech does not work and completely failed to get any sort of effective legislation - and the supervisors and people of riverside now know of the relationship between Stone and the cult - bet DM is having a hissy fit right now!

Now back to srs biz and good work you USfags are doing getting thro' to the people we all want to help.
  17. Smurf Member

It's an acceptable win AS LONG AS the writing of the ordinance is specific that the residential picketing ban is 30 feet away from THE FRONT of the residence and the Sheriff's Department makes that very clear to its deputies.

I would encourage EVERY protester that goes to Gold Base to have County Counsel Pam Wallis' office number on hand.. (951) 955-6300, if the Sheriffs Dept harasses protesters or bans them from protesting in front of the guard shack and Catherine Fraser's beloved dining hall.... what a skank.

I highly commend Assistant Sheriff Peter Labahn for refusing to consult with Catherine Fraser (which so deeply offended the bitch) and to be influenced by her lies and BS.

It's an indication that, regardless of all the issues surrounding AO's case, that the Hemet Sheriff is tired of Scientology's harassment of deputies having to go to Gold all the time to deal with their bawwwwwling.

And what was this BS that protesters knock down trees and block entrances for 30 minutes at a time? She has videotape of it? I promise you that if she has videotape of this, it's from Scilons staging a protest scene for the benefit of the video.

This issue is far from over. Expect the Scilons to manipulate, toy with, and do all they can to distort the terms of this ordinance, and to fabricate issues & circumstances to set protesters up.

And as Pam Wallis, County Counsel, stated numerous times.. walking up and down Hwy 79 protesting as we usually IS NOT affected by this ordinance.

I would suggest anons write to Ms. Wallis & commend her on her drafting of this latest ordinance and specifying what constitutes a residence (which their guard gate does not).

We need this lady on our side so when the time comes when it is obvious that Gold Base Scilon's are tampering & misinterpreting the ordinance to sheriff's deputies who are not totally aware of the wording of the ordinance, that she will be more open to listening to our complaints, because I know, for a fact, that she has been the victim of endless griping & moaning from Catherine Fraser and Muriel Dufresne.
  18. Smurf Member

Jeff Stone is clearly a very corrupt Supervisor and I'm glad that the lady spoke up to reveal the $7,000 contributions Sam Aldaheff made to the re-election campaigns of the Scilon's most vocal admirers on this Board, Jeff Stone and John F. Tavaglione (who compared Anonymous to the KKK).

It would be interesting to find out if the contributions were made before or after he started representing the cult. If after, we can all presume where the $$$ came from.

Catherine Fraser needs to sit down with Jeff Stone and teach him the cult's TR-L (Training Routine: Lying) because he is awful at schmoozing & explaining away his role in this ordinance and why he brought to favor the cult.

I hope I am around if, and when, these two seek re-election. The good people of Riverside County need to be made very well that their elected officials can be bought by special interests.
  19. eddieVroom Member

I wonder if Ida Camburn is up to running for a council seat?
  20. NotSoAnon Member

On the contrary, picketing the Sheriff is a GREAT IDEA! As is picketing the Commisioners and whatever DA handles Gold Base.

Why you would recommend against picketing the Sheriff, the homeboys of the Cult, is beyond me.
  21. azonymous Member

2 birds 1 stone?

REGION: Stone moving Hemet office : North County Times - Californian 02-20-2009

22. NotSoAnon Member

In most states, the county sheriff is *independent* of the county commission. The sheriff has independent power to do just about whatever the hell he wants to do, without interference from the county commission. The only power the commission has over the county sheriff is when the commission examines and approves the annual budget for the county sheriff's operations. In most counties in the US, the sheriff's budget comes first, since county residents demand police services. It's a fact of life in the county.

The county sheriff can designate any band of dorks, kooks, wierdos, as a threat to the public order and take what steps he deems necessary to correct the threat. Of course the local DA can take the legal steps necessary or appropriate to accommodate the county sheriff.
  23. Smurf Member

Re: Testing the limits - would you get arrested?

No, you don't want to get arrested at Gold. Besides, I know the only reason you want to spend your days at Gold is to wrest my Scilon hearthrob away from me...

Hands off bitch. Tommy is mine. Actually, he's not worth getting arrested over, either. :)
  24. HelenaKobrin Member

25. 33755 Member

Re: Testing the limits - would you get arrested?

^^^^ I fixed that for you, Smurf.
  26. rummychick99 Member

Is there a strategy thread for tomorrow? Here is something that needs to be pointed out. As we know, Scientology will want "residential dwelling" definition to be expanded. Pay close attention to Fraser at the end of this tape.

She keeps saying she is going to work with the sheriff about the dining hall. WORK IT OUT WITH THE SHERIFF!!!

The attorney interjects and uses the words "NOT NECESSARILY"...that does not mean " NOT" It means MAYBE NOT...MAYBE YES.
    Fraser continues saying..we will work it out.

Roy wilson mentions that people will still be allowed to protest in front of the shack.

But the way this is going..NOT NECESSARILY so.

Also, you really need the quote from the attorney from the Jan 13th meeting where she admits that this ordinance was brought about FOR Scientology..no matter how much they backtrack now.
    Because you are going to hear tomorrow Stone brought it about for the Mormon incident blah blah blah
  27. themadhair Member

^ Can anyone out there get the relevant portions and quotes of the previous meetings on tape to play for tomorrow??

Think about how dmaaging it could be to have their lies exposed by their own words. Must be an idea.
  28. subgenius Member

Here's an obvious question to ask: How do we know there's ANY residents there?
    No one ever sees them. No one hears them. Their relatives have tried and get no response.
  29. rummychick99 Member

Meet Confer Give Report from Scientology??? Why not with people who are protesting????

Bob Buster says he doesn't want one Particular interest directing our Sheriff. BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SCIENtOLOGY says they will do over and over again in these tapes. Attorney AGAIN brings up people in the dining hall and going back and forth.

All they have to do in a mixed use property is put a bed in some building and now it is deemed a residence?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkszXgGiP4&feature=related"]YouTube - Riverside County, Jan. 13, 2009, 6/10, Supervisors debate Ordinance 884[/ame]
    after 6 minute mark
    attorney indicates that they understood that Anonymous was targeting residences at the time and this ordinance might possibly help...

IT WAS BROUGHT ABOUT FOR SCIENTOLOGY WITH SCIENTOLOGY INPUT BEHIND THE SCENES BUT NO PICKETERS INPUT BEHIND THE SCENES. ONE GROUP IS DIRECTING THE COUNTY COUNCIL AND THE SHERIFF.
    GET THE QUOTES ..HAVE THEM READY
  30. themadhair Member

^ Anyone intending to use this line of questioning or raising this point should do so carefully. A couple of cult stooges claiming to be residents that did turn up would greatly damage our credibility.

It seems like a valid approach but, at the same time, smells like a tarp.
  31. subgenius Member

Wouldn't damage our credibilty.
    Let's see what they have to say and how they say it.
    Anything they do say will raise more questions. And their families may like to know they're alive.
  32. themadhair Member

^ That is the line to go. A few family members asking questions about their loved ones and the cult unable to do anything uncultlike would be good.

Basically, if you can get such family members to ask about SPECIFIC individuals the cult has under wraps it will prevent the cult from simply presenting a few stooges.
  33. Anonymous Member

The dining hall was brought at the last meeting by County Counsel Pamela Walls .She stated that picketing the dining hall would not be deemed targeting a residence
    5:35 on video
    YouTube - Riverside County 2009 02 24 Ordinance 884 1/11

Fraser may never have met with the sheriff to discuss this ordinance. at the last meeting she bawwed that the sheriff refused to meet her
    3:13 on video
    YouTube - Riverside County 2009 02 24 Ordinance 884 8/11
  34. subgenius Member

Twin A: "At one time my sister was there, but I don't know where she is now since they won't let her have contact with me.
    Will Scientology report to this Board how many residents they have?
    Are they required to report the number of residents to any governmental body? And if not, why not?
    Did any of the claimed residents who spoke here today (if any there be) state any specifics as to having heard or seen any of the protesters?
    There are tunnels under the road so that they (if any there be) can get from one side of the road to another in total secrecy, without any contact with protesters."
  35. AnotherMrPink Member

/r AO ouside the building in drag while people go into the meeting.
  36. rummychick99 Member

Is he allowed outside the court house as long as he doesn't go up to certain people?

This ordinance is going to pass one way or another. The writing is on the wall.

I think an effective question is to address targeted picketing at Gold Base as no one has done that. Everyone keeps saying it doesn't apply because Anonymous doesn't target residential dwellings.

But what if someone wants to target a residence in order to try to save a family member. Stone may scoff. Fraser may scoff. That is when I would mention Marc Headley's police report. The kidnapping of Lisa McPherson. Twin A's own experience, etc.

Someone should ask how a relative of an imprisoned family member will be protected should the relative wish to target the residences to try to get a message across to the imprisoned relative. She wants to stand in front of the upper right berthing area as you face the area. She suspects her family member is in those buildings or the one across the street. The residential dwellings are targeted. Relative will have to stand across the street. What happens if there is not 30 feet between the property line and the road on that side of the street that has the villas and vice a versa. Where is the damn property line.

I cannot stress enough:

It needs to be addressed in an AS IT WOULD BE APPLIED challenge in a protest that would target a residential dwelling...

There are no other means of protesting those residents. You can't call them. You can't send them mail. You can't knock on their door. You can't march around all around their neighborhood because they are in a compound. Your only means of protest is a picket outside of the residential dwelling.

That protest in front of that berthing area might save someone's life. ..if they can manage to escape should they want to get the hell out of there. Really, how is one of those imprisoned people suppose to get out? It is quite frightening.
  37. subgenius Member

DEFINITELY SOMEONE BRING AND SHOW A COPY OF THE HEADLEY POLICE REPORT
  38. 12 hour nap Member

Why is the whole Gold base considered a single residential property anyways? Doesn't it have a road dissecting it?
  39. Graham Berry Member

That is my experience and that of everyone else who has reached out for help. Once again, a group that will fight crime and abuse by any group except the notorious and infamous $cientology enterprise.
  40. moarxenu Member

Fortunately, it looks like the Catholic Church is waking up with help from Anonymous Québec:

Canadian Cardinal on Scientology: It's not a church.

Cardinal speaks on Scientology a second time; defends Anonymous' right to free speech