Customize

Rob Ford knocks over city councillor

Discussion in 'Canada' started by PresidentShaw, Nov 19, 2013.

1. PresidentShaw Member

2. TorontosRoot Member

He quickly grabs her before she falls. :3
  3. The Internet Member

I can't figure out what's happening in that clip. I guess people are yelling challenging questions of the mayor, who then suddenly decides to go running off to the side and maybe down some isle. A woman is in the way as he turns into the isle. He puts his hands on her shoulders to direct her out of his way. But she loses her balance and goes down. The mayor holds onto her so as to prevent her from going down hard. Eh?

tl;dr: seems like an accident, except for the sudden running part.
  4. TorontosRoot Member

It's definitely an accident. Happened to me at the mall 6 times and most of the time I caught myself, someone prevented the fall. Media seems to make a big issue out of that. Those things happen anywhere, everywhere, hell even at home. Pfft, government controlled media. -.- :O
  5. PresidentShaw Member

In the full video which aired on the news, you could hear people yelling at rob ford '' HOW DO YOU KNOW ANTHONY WHITE?'' Anthony white is the gang member who was in the picture with him, and who got shot outside of a club. I assume he got a lil ragey and ran after the person yelling that.
  6. Django Member

I wanna have his babies.....
  7. Anonymous Member

Crack helps Mayors run fast.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

From what I have been reading he believed his colleague/ally was under attack physically or otherwise i am not sure. i believe he was attempting to race to his aid.

#storminacrackpipe :p
  9. PresidentShaw Member

10. TorontosRoot Member

Interesting. I saw papers fly on parliament hill before... In the house on live television with a small brawl!

A few years up to 5, back then. :D it was brutal.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

13. Barkingdog Member

This makes me wish Chris Farley were still alive. He was born to play this character on SNL.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Barkingdog Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

One of the additional YT videos is titled "BBC News - Fresh blow for embattled Toronto mayor Rob Ford". I wonder if they see what they did thar.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. TorontosRoot Member

I doubt they can. Media is quite ignorant and OCD at times. Hate 'em with a passion when they don't focus on serious matters. ;)
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1