Customize

Ron Savelo DMCA again.

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by ARC, May 21, 2009.

1. ARC Member

Ron Savelo DMCA again.

This video just contained a still image of the video of Ron Savelo assaulting Shawn Lonsdale, filmed by Lonsdale so Savelo has no copyright claim, with urls pointing to the same assault video on RuTube and Vimeo. Yet he filed a DMCA claim to YouTube and now it's

Can I please get a namefag to act as my agent to file a counterclaim (this is a legal and usual procedure.)

If you want to prosecute him for perjury and sue him for civil liability under section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, then you have my leave to do so.

UPDATE: YouTube has restored the video. Read thread for details.
  2. LilDebbie Member

Re: Ron Savelo DMCA again. Need namefag for counterclaim.

can you file counterclaims on behalf of others? i don't mind if you want to PM with filing instructions. my dox are already dropped.
  3. Anonynamefag Member

How has this bastard not been banned from YouTube yet?
  4. ravenanon Member

If you will hand hold me through the process I'll do it. My name is everywhere at this point
  5. Anonymous Member

I believe Gregg Housh has filed a counterclaim before and knows the process in doing so. You can also get some hand-holding from him (as he is familiar with the process - if he doesn't take you to court in two weeks the video comes back up, he will probably contact you via telephone .... stuff like that).
  6. Anonymous Member

We need to lobby for Ron Savelo to be permanently banned from YouTube, and/or charged with perjury. His shit has gone too far.

He's been DMCA'ing shit that he knows damned well he has no claim to, in order to cover up a crime of assault. Axiom 10 Productions does not exist, and likely never will.

We need to harpoon YouTube ad nauseam, the same way we did with Ollie and American Rights Council. Since we know it is him, we might also want to report him to the EFF.

It's time we do what we should have done a long time ago.
  7. Anonymous Member

For those of us who are new to this particular form of harpooning, could you post links. Would love to help but not sure where to poon.
  8. ARC Member

I have aquired an authorized copyright agent. EFF and YouTube have been contacted. The claim has also been filed with Chilling Effects.
    After a counterclaim has been filed, I'm going to look into any civil or criminal action that can be taken.
  9. Anonymous Member

Youtube tries very hard to hide these email addresses, but hell hath no fury like Anonymous scorned.

[redacted]

I'm putting this list out there for harpoons. ARC if you do not want this done, please let us know.
  10. ARC Member

Thanks, but I don't need any aditional harpooning on this right now.
  11. xenubarb Member

If you need moar namefag, please notice that my hand is raised. Yeah, I'm sitting in the back of the room, but that doesn't make me a bad person. It just means I don't want you to notice I am drawing cartoons on my desk when I'm supposed to be studying.
  12. LRonAnon Member

I've seen Ron Salvo and Axiom 10 videos on his channel, I'm betting legally it wouldn't be too hard establish his money maker > wise > cult to the DMCA. You want my channel gone anyway don't you?

• They swear under penalty of purgery on the DMCA.
    • DMCA gives us 2 weeks to counter file.
    • Then another 2 weeks for them to sue?
    • And then we have legal standing.

Sounds like my kind game. How about you Ron? Are you going to call my bluff tough guy? It's just little ol' me, you can handle that can't you.

We are at cause, mock it up buddy.
  13. Scatman Member

Ron Savelo is a fraudster

Ron Savelo is committing fraud. I suggest filing a criminal complaint with the FBI.
    If he is using telephone or the internet to defraud, it is called wire fraud.
    You can also civilly prosecute him for fraud as well under the DMCA.
    Savelo is a lying, frauding scumbag who belongs in prison.
  14. Sponge Member

It would be interesting to see court dox/media reports on similar cases where other people have been convicted/sued due to filing false DMCAs. Basically to see how much they got sued for, if they got criminally convicted and what the sentence was so we can get an idea of how sore Ron Savelo's butt will be.
    If successful, this could be a neat way to finance that new car you always wanted, or even a small house (edit: and/or for Ron Savelo to lose his car and his house/business). Well done Ron Faileo.

also, cocks.
    xenutvtcsxp32ma9.jpg
    [SIZE="1"]This image has been made available due to
    a false DMCA claim by Ron Saveloy Axiom 10 Productions, Inc.[/SIZE]
  15. ARC Member

He's not obtaining anything of value, though, right? He's committing perjury, he's causing loss for YouTube and me, and he's doing something similar to a Denial of Service Attack, all of which are illegal, but he's not obtaining anything of value for himself directly. The only exception would be if he was getting paid to do what he does, but if even then I don't think it's defrauding unless the party paying him was being mislead by Savelo.
  16. LilDebbie Member

Re: Ron Savelo is a fraudster

pretty sure all internet fraud is prosecuted under the federal wire fraud statutes.

not that it's all that relevant, but whatever.
  17. ARC Member

Diehl v. Crook | Electronic Frontier Foundation
  18. Scatman Member

Yes, he is. The value is "protecting his reputation". For example, see this: Ron Savelo - Encyclopedia Dramatica
    Ron owns a company that provides software for chiropractors and he does not want his customers finding out about his harassment of Shawn Lonsdale and fraudulent activities.
    Ron Savelo - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
  19. Scatman Member

20. Anonymous Member

Re: Ron Savelo DMCA again.

Featured video LOL
    2vtqhwm.jpg
  21. Scatman Member

Here is the status of Axiom 10 Productions, Inc. (even though nothing is being produced anymore because Pinellas County defunded public access.)
    www.sunbiz.org - Department of State
  22. LRonAnon Member

Beautiful. well Ron, DCMA my movie. Do it for Davey.
  23. lothar Member

ARC, isn't this a trap though, because while you CAN claim the DMCA was filed falsely, you on the other hand are posting video from Lonsdale...

Also you can't claim protection of reputation when it is video filmed on a public street of your actions.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. ARC Member

Shawn Lonsdale has no problem with me posting it. He's dead, and his estate isn't against it either. The only possible "trap" here would be if Lonsdale's estate had sold the copyrights to Savelo, which has not happened.

No, Savelo "knows" that he won't get in legal trouble for filing false DMCA complaints, but his assumptions may be about to be proven wrong.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ron 'The Brain is a Shock Absorber' Savelo is among the lowest, sleaziest, ilk of sci-crap perpetrators and frauds around. Totally in on the 'Big Picture' of the scam of Co$ as far as I've seen. I have little doubt in my mind he is part of the Co$ damage control/troll contingent and very liekly a 'PeepHole' subscriber. ;D

Ick.

brb/washing brain.
  27. Anonypeg Member

And this happened on a Staturday, just like when the two takedowns of the Message to Scientology video occurred!

Scientology, thank you for once again proving that you still go on a ridiculous system of stats.

28. Anonymous Member

drshock2.jpg
  29. Anonymous Member

raid on Ron Savelo, y/n?
  30. Scatman Member

Ron Savelo has access to OSA Flag staff. Pat Harney has been his main liaison for PR stuff but he works with Lisa Mansell as well. He has sent reports to Judy Mersey who is in charge of investigation at OSA Flag.
    Savelo is an OSAbot who has a habit to "always attack, never defend" and believe whatever he is told by his mafiOSA handlers.
  31. Scatman Member

Oh, wonderful! The registered agent is Dan Feeley, former Guardian Office WW Legal Bureau staff. Hubbard said that clean hands make a happy life and Danny Boy sure has them.
  32. Anonynamefag Member

excellent.jpg
  33. mrfyde Member

3552112189_f711317bb0.jpg?v=0.jpg

Well I just got this from you tube claiming that Axiom 10 was complaining about one of my videos

THE INTERESTING part is that my video was only a slide show that did not have moving video. [STRIKE]I am going back to check to see if it had a PICTURE of a You Tube screen that may have been playing a sci video.
    [/STRIKE]
    It does not appear my account has been suspended though.

EDIT :

THERE WAS NO CoS copyright material in the ENTIRE VIDEO !! There was one pic of DM from Nightline that is IT ! (oh and the picture of a toilet with money in it)

Be careful RON I am not Anonymous there IS a name on that account !!
  34. Anonymous Member

Get a namefag, file a counterclaim, tell the EFF about it, register it in Chilling Effects. rinse, repeat, then sue/prosecute.
  35. Anonymous Member

1) Protest his business.
    2) Put videos of protest on failtube.
    3) Watch Ron Savelo file a false DMCA claim against a video of a protest about him filing false DMCA claims. Goto to 1) and repeat until bored.
    4) ???
    5) Profit.
  36. Anonymous Member

Step 4 is : Sue him for treble damages
  37. Newgay Member

There are those folks on jewtube, who got pissed off with false DMCAs.
    YouTube - DMCAabuse's Channel. As you might know, thunderf00t (anon supporter - Some videos), was responsible for this thing - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_MYyc-PtH4"]Lulz[/ame]. They've had some experience with DMCAs, and may be able to give a hand/advise.
  38. Anonymous Member

No. Let YouTube, EFF or FBI, or some combination, deliver the justice.
  39. Anonymous Member

How does a protest interfere with justice anymore than the "protesting" we do online already? Or do you just not like it.
  40. Anonymous Member

If you want to legally picket his business offices, then go ahead. If you want to do anything online, I suggest re-uploading the assault video to every video hosting and file hosting service known to mankind, and some not known yet.