Customize

Rons Orgs?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Google can.
  3. This can only end in a civil war as the Cult tries to weaken the others by claiming Copyright infringement etc etc
  4. RightOn Member

Ron's Org has been around quite a while. They are of course independent of COS. They have been harrassed by COS in the past.
    Just another independent group.
  5. It means endless arguments about who is squirreling the tech.

Chicken and egg stuff really
    • Like Like x 1
  6. xenubarb Member

IIRC, the majority of members in the Netherlands walked out of the orgs and formed a Rons Org chapter. Sort of a "out of the fire and into the frying pan" kind of thing. Next step, back in the styrofoam tray and back to the fridge! Metaphorically speaking, of course.
  7. Triumph Member

psycho_chicken_1138315.jpg

psychochicken.jpg
  8. Bullshit is still bullshit, however you package it

inb4bawwwwdontbemeantofreezoners
  9. Anonymous Member

Ron’s Org Maasland

Life Improvement Coaching

[IMG]

http://www.ronsorg.nl/
  10. Ron's Org is all the Batshit Crazy of Scientology without the slave labor.

If you are looking to waste your life, burning through your life savings, to achieve insanity, I'd recommend Ron's Org over The Cult of Scientology.

If you are not interested in burning through your life savings, wasting your life, or going insane. I'd stay clear of both of them.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Sponge Member

...then there's all that bickering about who's turn it is go up onto the org rooftop for Marcab Invasion Watch duty.

nwioba.jpg

Ah Captain Bill Roberston.
    From an article "Sci-Fi Scientology" by Chris Owen
    http://www.solitarytrees.net/cowen/misc/scifiscn.htm

2ltrifc.jpg
  12. anonymous612 Member

FUCK FREEZONERS. -angryface anon-
  13. Anonymous Member

Just to clarify, if they expand as much as the above article suggests they will into Europe will EU Anons be protesting against Rons Org, or is the fight going to remain exclusively between Anonymous and Church of $cientology??
  14. Anonymous Member

15. anonymous612 Member

You ask that like there's an Official Anonymous Policy. If they expand as much as the article suggests the individual EU anons will do whatever the individual EU anons want to do.
  16. Anonymous Member

Another wanker with the ability to copy&paste but not an ability to listen. Did you even listen to the videos?
  17. I would like to publicly apologize to you for this bro, but there was several revisions of "message to scientology" and the one handed over to do the txt2speech was obviously refined to final but the designated uploader only had a previous one . That line left in the description always makes me lol when I see it though. When you got several people working on one thing, something like that is bound to slip through. Believe me when I say, the next few ones went through just as many revisions but we waited before pumping out the voice and shit usually gets marked as "FINAL" after 10 stamps of approval / proof reads! lolz

another good one was BEFORE we started phonetically translating the txt was the "MEEMEES" in "code of conduct" - we fucking cracked up when we heard it uploaded that way lolololol good times..... though watching those videos is like looking at a picture book. You only see snapshots of people smiling and such in your scrapbook, you don't see the horrors that went with it, the sleepless days and nights, the frantic work behind the scenes, the exhaustion, the arguments and nitpicking of every fucking line of text. The small thingsthat people had to do because, it had to be done. The crushing exhaustion of Febuary 10th then the decompression of 1 day after - then all over again. looooool insane.

Anyways, I'm just talking to myself.
    pic related:
    Gregorio Fuentes
    1232913948.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member