Customize

RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by anonymoushouston, Jan 15, 2009.

1. RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

I was browsing through Gilman Hot Springs on Google Maps. When I went to street view I saw little people in Sea Org uniforms cleaning the sides of State St. along Gold Base property. Can you Ex's indentify any of these people to see if they are RPFers or SP Hallers.

FULL GALLERY: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

3199787571_c622fb374f.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3199787475_bbe7957be7.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3199787377_8f3460661e.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3200633364_6d1dc922ee.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3199787163_8be793539f.jpg?v=0.jpg
  2. RightOn Member

Re: RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

I also saw this one day... there was a guy with grey hair working. He looked WAY to old to be doing that kind of labor. Is he still in the pics? I don't know how often this changes. But these pics look like the same ones I saw a month ago.
  3. Vir Member

Note the difference between these physical labor groups:

Estates Project Force
    Decks Project Force
    Rehabilitation Project Force
    RPF's RPF

There's probably no EPF at Gold Base, but could these be on Decks or RPF?

RPF's RPF and SP hall inmates we probably wouldn't see from the street, right?
  4. Re: RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

yeah i think it is one of the non-RPF work groups. These guys look like they get the occasional meal
  5. i'mglib Member

I asked Jeff Hawkins (who escaped in 2005) if those were RPFers seen on Google maps, and he said no. He said that is just all of staff there doing grounds keeping. He also said that there isn't an RPF at Gold (unless it's changed since he left). He was sent to the RPF (and it only lasted one day! Long story) but it was at Big Blue. So according to Jeff, the RPF is at Big Blue, and not at Gold (or Int Base, as the exes call it).

Here's a little more about the RPF at Big Blue according to Jeff. All the people in the RPF there virtually never leave the building or go outside. They work all day making furniture, and they get to the building where this is done via underground passageways.
  6. Bob Newhart Member

We need moar pics of inmates and/or staff. From everywhere. Family would love to know where their kin are at. Maybe even a separate section devoted just for this purpose?
  7. RightOn Member

There is no RPF at Gold? Huh? Am I mistaken??
    Then why do they have that circular running track with the palm tree in the middle and I hear people get thrown in the lake there????

I EDITED THIS .....I HAD THE WRONG ADDRESS. I typed 20162 before instead of 20152.
    The address on the very last picture you have posted is 20152 State Street San Jacinto?
    When you type that address into the felonspy website it shows red flags around Gold Base.
    CORRECTED!!!! I ran all the names and none came up in the Scio Data base.
    Here is the link to the website:
    Felon Spy - Free State Criminal Background Check and Convicted Felon Tracking Felon Search
    Type in whatever adress.
  8. RightOn Member

Ok wait... sorry, if I edit the last comment it will get too confusing. The 2nd picture's address is 20162.. that has a red flag right at the Golf Course. How can that be? Look at the crimes these people committed. They seem like Scio crimes. There is also a Lee Knapp. Any relation to Andy Knapp???

I ran the address on the first picture of the workers. (that is listed on the top left of the picture) and it shows a red flag RIGHT on the Golf Course. How come they have convicted felons listed on this site right on the Golf Course? I am confused. NONE of these names are on the COS data base either. MANY of these names found on this map are for sexual assault.
    ANYONE????

ok. How about......can these names(red flags) listed on the map that are showing on the Gold Base golf course possibly be from Criminon ???and they joined the Sea Org? Which would explain them not being in the COS data base?
  9. FreakE420 Member

Can someone tell me wtf this person is doing? just curious.

3199787163_8be793539f.jpg
  10. Gede Member

What does that sign say?
  11. Re: RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

Whatever it is, it doesn't look very comfortable...
  12. 0815 Member

The sign says: Epic Failure Zone!`
  13. Vir Member

Raking vegetation.

And yes, regular Sea Org members also have working uniforms. Don't assume that all manual labor is being done by RPF.

I don't think I've ever seen pictures of the RPF working, only the EPF and DPF.
  14. FreakE420 Member

3200633364_6d1dc922ee.jpg
  15. Re: RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

Broom and rake combo? OT powers?
  16. tazor Member

Gold used to have an RPF. They moved them to Gold. Probably when someone escaped and they were afraid the escapee would rat them out or something.
  17. FreakE420 Member

Seriously,cant make it out.

highway76sign.jpg

lmao @ Broom and Rake Combo,OT Powerz.
  18. Re: RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

Failure to multitask.
  19. EpicSwordGuy Member

trying to fly away like a witch without drawing suspicion by continuing to work
  20. Vir Member

There's a person behind the other......
  21. francie Member

Picking up a broom and a rake at the same time. My, that woman looks seriously underweight.
  22. bAnon Member

highway76sign.jpg

mudkips.jpg

You caught me!!! Angry Dwarf's gonna be angry!
  23. RightOn Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, I guess nobody found this info interesting ?? :(
    I thought it may be interesting. Because I can't figure out why the red flags seem to be on Gold Base property. The names with the red flags are convicted felons. Their convictions were for sexual assualt, vehicle manslaughter,harrasssment, ect.....and I ran all the names through the COS data bas eand non of them came up. Which may mean that these people may be from Criminon or Second Chance? And COS took them in as Sea Org members or laborers?

The point I am trying to make is... they are always bawwwing about the safety of their members inside Gold ....amirite?
    Well if they are concerned, they are mixing convicted felons in with other Sea Org members? Some very young teens?
    I mean.. why are these convicted felons living so close or directly on Gold?(according to the felony website map).
    And if it is proven that these ARE convicted felons living at Gold... wouldn't that be important info??? It would prove that if they are NOT so concerned about their member's safety at all ( they are concerned about protestors) , because they have felons mixed in with members.

Of course this is all specualtion, but I could not get over how close the red flags were on Gold property and two flags being shown directly on their Golf Course.

The only reason I can come up with that these felons may be from Criminon or Second Chance, is because their names are not in the COS data base. It would be the only thing that makes sense, unless they hire convicted felons on the side?

And if it is EITHER reason,,,, and it is found to be true..... then this should be brought up at the Riverside Ordinance meeting ( if it can be proven)
    I would like to see the looks on their faces if it was proven there are convicted felons living at Gold!

Should I move these queston somewhere else? I put the felony map link on another thread , but it died there too. I also thought to run Flag's address to see if any came up there.
    Or am I talking out my ass here? ( which is fine if yah think that, but I though these findings were very interesting myself )
  24. firebug Member

25. RightOn Member

26. hotdog57 Member

:cool: they could be RPF OR EPF ...the diffence is no one can talk to a RPF, unless you are getting handled by a ethics officer only....
    when I was in the estate project force at big blue stats, were down and we were eating shit food ,
    the RPF people were waring rags , most of them were kids , I could only take a few week in the EPF it was was so fuck up . I was in big trouble for eating the up stat food , from A O ...
    or advance org some big fucking sweet hog freaked out on me , because I was eating normal food out of the A O line , working 14 hr a day...I was luckey to get out of their....
  27. francie Member

EPFers always wore blue. RPFers wore black.
  28. Re: RPFers spotted on Google Maps Street View?

No they arent RPF

RPF wear black overalls at all times, they run everywhere, no walking, no talking, they are never unsupervised, they probably would not be issued with high vis jackets and they certainly wouldnt revieve sunglasses. My guess is just staff being assigned to manual labour.

That isnt uncommon. Menial tasks that the church dont have to pay them to do. Also, as said by others, the RPF are not publicly acknowledged so would not be in plain view like that.

You can see people in those pictures talking, casually walking about... nah, not RPF
  29. francie Member

Au contraire!

At PAC Base in the mid 1990s RPFers wore black jeans and gray or black t-shirts. They were visible on the public streets. These "workers" are not going somewhere so they wouldn't be running. They are working.

I never saw an RPFer in a boiler suit in California or Florida, and I was in the Sea Org.
  30. hotdog57 Member

This is correct...
  31. hotdog57 Member

This is even more correct...right on the nail...
  32. voiceless849 Member

As somebody who was on the Big Blue RPF years ago, I can assert that there is an amazing amount of underground passageways at the "Big Blue" complex in LA. They go all under the parking lot, and between all the buildings. You can go from any room in the Big Blue complex to any other without ever going outside, including under the street. They *may* have walled off what is now CLO WUS from AOLA.

Particularly creepy is that I used to work just outside the crematory ovens (I can remember what the door looked like, though I never opened the door) from back when the complex was the Cedars hospital.

On another note: my berthing room had an oxygen fitting in the wall, and the bathroom sink was activated with a foot pedal.