Customize

[Rumor] FBI Case Closed

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

That's why you're umemployed, live in your mama's basement, and watch Oprah every day snacking on Ramen's noodles.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Smurf Member

No UUUUUUU, moonbat!!
  3. Anonymous Member

Treason, hmmm?
  4. Miranda Member

This generalized hostility against a whole group is a bit over the top. This community includes many astonishingly dedicated exes who work extremely hard in many ways to bring down Scientology. I find them to be mostly, as a group, sincere and well-meaning people. We all make serious mistakes in our lives. It takes a lot of courage to admit it and to act on your convictions in the face of harassment, physical danger and disconnection from loved ones, and to deal with the resulting trauma. While there may be legitimate disagreements over specific actions and, in some cases, history that fuels antagonism, it makes no sense for the WWP/critics community to turn against itself--our common goals are too important. In my opinion, after all that we outsiders can do to smooth the way, it will be the exes, in the end, who bring down Scientology. It's in the interest of Scientology critics to support one another despite the inevitable disagreements.
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Anonymous Member

And alerting OSA to the FBI's activities is the brightest idea? I mean it's not like the cult didn't pull off a huge infiltration of the US government.

Or they could become fed up with the case since it's going to prove to be difficult getting a bunch of cult members to say, "Oh yeah, I'm here against my will. I hate it here. In fact, I don't even know why I'm doing this!"

6. Anonymous Member

You used to believe in Xenu =D
  7. Smurf Member

Xenu's not real?
  8. Zak McKracken Member

The only way we'll ever end the abuse will be if we can hold people accountable.
    Starting with criminal exes: Smurf, Amy Scobee, BFG should all be in jail.
    Next we go after Sci Public. Then low level Sci Management, gradually working our way uplines.
    COB should be the very last to face the music.

DM's own personal crimes are nothing, compared to all the abuses committed by the individual Scientologists working under him.
  9. Anonymous Member

The plural of "ex" is EXES, not Ex's. There is no apostrophe. NO APOSTROPHE.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Herro Member

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THESE TRAITORS!? WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM????
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Miranda Member

You're cute in all caps and excessive punctuation!
  12. Anonymous Member

I won't say what my dad does. But this 16 year old girl in the basement says....it's not over until the fat lady sings.
  13. Anonymous Member

so is Xenu actually real or what?
  14. Miranda Member

If he's real for you, he's real.
  15. Anonymous Member

I think we'll cut down on your sugar intake for a while.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. COREarg Member

I saw Xenu once
  17. Smurf Member

Lucky for you, they don't have public sanitariums anymore for loons.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

He owes me money.
  19. Smurf Member

Yes, she's real and lives in Studio City, CA.

xena11ew2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

That's nothing. I've fought in every war waged on American soil, including the War for Independence and the Oreo-licking death match between the Manning brothers.
  21. OTBT Member

< ------------ ..... < ------------ ..... < ------------ .....

< Poking with a sharp stick to get more reaction >

Have more coffee. Please continue, I love watching headless chickens flail around.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Mmmmm, tits. How I wish I was there the day she sang the United States national anthem...
  23. Zak McKracken Member

As long as they don't try putting psych drugs in me,
    it's all good
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Lolly?
  25. Anonymous Member

Looks to me like some Anons complaining about ex-scis as a category based on a some actions and speculations of a few exes either did not listen to The Edge interview with Philip Zimbardo on social influence, or listened and did not comprehend.
    Those who think they are invulnerable to social influence are the very folks who are most easily influenced.
  26. Anonymous Member

From what I can tell, you're all ignoring one part of this story. As stated in the St. Petersburg Times article, the FBI investigator (Ms. Whitehill) on the case thinks there is a Scientology mole in the FBI department of Clearwater.

Let me say that again: THERE'S A SCIENTOLOGIST MOLE WORKING IN THE FBI IN CLEARWATER (according to the FBI)

Dox:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1150248.ece
  27. Anonymous Member

"might be"
  28. Anonymous Member

he wishes. I was hoping for inb4kirstysings but no. still dad might talk too much in his sleep. it isn't over.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Smurf Member

It is safe to presume that the clerical staff of the FBI are Clearwater residents, so, yeah, there's a potential that they may be Scientologists or have friends that are. There are a shitload of publics living in Pinellas County. Not so much the case with federal agents who are usually transferred to posts from out of state.
  30. Anonymous Member

But.. but they couldn't help it! They were only following orders.

As a general public I have to say; anyone that had any part of the abuse or helped the criminal agenda of Scientology in any way is guilty as the Nazi's were. Scientology is no better than Nazi scum.

For the children raised in the cult, they have a valid excuse, it's all they ever knew. For the people who joined as late teens/adult.. no excuse.
  31. Miranda Member

I'm glad you're not my dad (or mom). Harsh!

Scientology exercises a lot of control over people. But eventually, most people will find their way out because it's blatantly absurd and abusive. And they'll do it as they need to. I don't see any point in judging them. We do what we can, they do what they can or will, it will work out. I think critics of all persuasions should savor the demise of the organization, slow as it may be, and offer pretty much unconditional support to those who leave. No point in divisiveness especially now as the fight is being won.
  32. Anonymous Member

It is I imagine, alot like knowing a drug addict. While they're abusing, you try to do everything you can think of to help them see what they cannot, and just have to wait til they come to their senses, or they hit their rock bottom. But once they *honestly* take that step to help themselves, the last thing one should do is shove their noses into the shit they used to do.

Anonymous is Scientology's Intervention.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

^^

thanks, mom.
  34. Miranda Member

Any time, son. Or daughter. My children are so endearingly ambiguous.
  35. Anonymous Member

Your tinfoil hat's on too tight, moonbat.
  36. willhaven720 Member

Sorry guys. It was me.

Yeah. I know. I'm guilty. I understand that.

I knew it was a crime, and I did it anyway.

Shit, why argue? I'm a fucking criminal. Look at me...

fearandloathing.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is it possible that "the office" might mean the physical office?

Maybe the FBI is worried that the FBI doesn't know everything there is to know about electronic surveillance.

I tend to think that that VVVVVVVVV is right, though.
  38. Nancy Beazley Member

I can understand the FBI's concern about their Clearwater office possibly being compromised. As a federal agency, the FBI cannot discriminate in hiring because of religious affiliation. And Clearwater is full of Scientologists. Not to mention all those other people -- non-Scientologists, some of whom know Scientologists. Loose lips and all that.
  39. Anonymous Member

I dunno, fbi@aol.com seems like a legit source
  40. Anonymous Member

FBI just needs some moar TITS.

-just kidding, just kidding.