Customize

RUSH - URGENT - Coming bill/new law re. Narconon in Quebec in Fall of 2008

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by France dAmour, Jul 23, 2008.

1. France dAmour Member

RUSH - URGENT - Coming bill/new law re. Narconon in Quebec in Fall of 2008

Here it is for you Canada Anonymous. Keep doing what you are doing, you are winning. I am just trying to help from the inside while I still can.
    -----

Date: 15 Jul, 2008
    Subject: RUSH - URGENT - Coming bill/new law re. Narconon in Quebec in Fall of 2008
    To: ******@****.com

Over 2 months ago, yourself, Aline and I met in Montreal to go over the situation of the media attacks on Radio-Canada and other medias and the statement made by the Minister of Health on television that a new bill/law would be tabled at the Quebec legislative assembly in the Fall of 2008 to regulate or control drug detox and/or drug rehab activities such as those taking place at Narconon 3-Rivers.

My recommendation to you - based on my 25-year experience in public affairs including holding the post of DSA in the province of Quebec for over 20 years - was that NN need to first and right away - asap - establish the extent and nature of the threat or risk so that you would know asap what Narconon is facing or dealing with, and thus be in a position to then correctly estimate the situation and the extent and nature of the handling needed to properly handle the situation!

The truth was that you did/do not really know what this law is about. How can NN handle an unknown threat? Obviously, the first thing to do is to find out what this law is about, and what is the sit between NN and the Quebec governement's!

For that specific purpose, I recommended that you (or someone like you who knows well NN activities and the activities of other drug rehab/detox groups in Quebec) to go right away - asap - do a few visits in Quebec City at the Ministry of Health and Social Services and meet with governement officials who are overseeing the area of drug detox and drug rehab - and who are likely the guys who are writing the new law and who are making recommendations to the Minister - to find out what is the contents and extent of the law that is to come out in the Fall of 2008. Also, to do so very overtly as a NN staff so that you find out exactly what they think about NN and what needs to be handled. In other words, find out from the horse's mouth so to speak! Two (2) major targets: 1) gathering basic and essential information and; 2) starting the PR handling right away with the people who must be handled!

You agreed that was the right thing to do and you agreed it was to be done right away, asap so that you would be able to meet with them before they would go in Summer vacation... You were also supposed to let me know the results of those meetings so that I could assist with your writing a tailor-made handling or plan to handle the actual situation.

I have heard nothing from you since then so I do not know if you did any visits with the relevant officials at the Ministry of Health in Quebec City. If no such visits have been done, then it is likely that Narconon 3-Rivieres is back in the same position that it was 2 months ago... except that NN 3-Rivieres is that much closer to having to deal with a possibly very ominous situation that cannot yet be properly assessed and handled until such visits and data gathering activities are made.

Please check what LRH says about dealing with a Black Panther!

As you know NN is not the Church and the Church is not going to and cannot meet with government officials on behalf of Narconon. No Church or DSA staff can do the job for you. Either you do it or someone else at or for NN does it. In any event, it must be confronted and done. The faster it is confronted the better and the better chances NN will have to handle the situation. I can only offer advices and the above is about the best advices I can give you my friend!

I am always willing to talk with you and offer data or advices.

Best,

Jean Larivière
  2. anoynymause Member

Re: RUSH - URGENT - Coming bill/new law re. Narconon in Quebec in Fall of 2008

Haha, oh wow... is this legit?
    Also, I'm sure that some government officials would be very glad to know that Scientologists are planning on infiltrating the government, in order to "gather information" and write a "a tailor-made handling or plan to handle the actual situation".

Was this translated from french? Si c'est le cas, j'aimerai pouvoir lire l'original. :)
  3. Scythe Member

4. ScudMuffin Member

leak it to news papers
  5. DeathHamster Member

FIFH
  6. An0nand0n Member

Wow. Just. Wow. GOGOGOGOGOGO Quebec Anons, talk about a golden opportunity!!!!! :grin:
  7. Top Grunge Member

Are they tax exempt up there? Won't this kinda action violate tax exemption cause they are trying to influence law?
  8. DeathHamster Member

9. Scythe Member

Anonqc has harpooned the media and the politicians about this, so people who should know will know about it.

I believe that Scientology in Canada is recognized as an non-profit organization and they enjoy extra benefits in Quebec with some religious recognition that other provinces like Ontario wont give them.

Let's hope that the person leaking this will bring moar, although this is already quite big.
  10. DeathHamster Member

Scientology doesn't have charity status (and therefore no religious status), but Narconon does have charity status (because they ship the profit elsewhere).

They have to play it very careful and keep left and right hands separate. As I understand it, they got caught submitting Scientology Purification Rundowns as tax-free Narconon Detox, so the Canada Revenue Agency (IRS CDN) is probably keeping an eye on them. Narconon losing its charity status would be a major blow. I'm not sure what the limits on lobbying activities by charities are.
  11. HellRazor Member

You can search "narconon" on CRA's website for additional information about them: Charities Listings
  12. peterstorm Member

I harpooned Le Nouvelliste, à Trois-Rivières newspaper where the Narconon center is based. These already covered the story earlier this year in controversial articles. This newspaper is part of a big media conglomerate, so the message could make it's way everywhere.

Narconon was kicked out of Montreal in 2001 and moved to Trois-Rivières in 2002. The cost of a treatment is about 16,000$. Narconon is not subsidized by the state and other charities have grown weary of them.

Merci France!
  13. RHill Member

This leak is just awesome. I figured they would try to mingle with the promised law on drug rehabs, this leak is so useful in showing the plotting behind the curtain.

I've always wondered how much Narconon send to the Mother Ship in royalties, this doesn't appear on their tax filings.
  14. GrogStat Member

Black Panther?
  15. DeathHamster Member

As usual Hubbard fails basic logic with a limited imagination.
    (6) pass through ready to defend, but not attacking.
    (7) Negotiate with the black panther.
    (8) Grab the "panther", drag it outside and set fire to Hubbard's stupid strawman argument, FTW!
  16. hw_ Member

Where the fuck does that come from ? This is fuckin epic man...

"I am just trying to help from the inside while I still can."
    If she's getting caught leaking that kind of dox, do the church can su her ? This is suspicious activity from Narconon against the government...
  17. Scythe Member

Her? Could be a man for all we know. Hopefully the media will jump on this. As of now, everyone has been harpooned multiple times already (including politicians).
  18. DeathHamster Member

Ha! They had all that warning but just thought that they could slide by.
  19. Anonymous Member

And it seems to be so typical of the cultists.

If "they" haven't postulated it, it doesn't exist and therefore, "they" believe that they can operate above and outside the law. I regard this as one of several major weaknesses in cultists, part of their gross ignorance and incompetence.
  20. Anonymous Member

That's what happens when a bunch of amateurs tries to operate in a professional medical world.
  21. Anonymous Member

fify.
  22. Anonymous Member

I approve of this necro.
  23. Anonymous Member