Customize

Russian ex-Scientologists

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Demented LRH, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Demented LRH Member

Why there is no Russian group at this website? There are CoS branches in several Russian cities, Russian language is widely used in Ukraine (population about 40 million), Belarus and several other former Soviet Republics. All these independent countries have CoS branches.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Because Russians tend to be be both passionate and proud, the ones who've escaped from LRon's batshit looney-bin are probably too pissed off to bother with WWP? There are a couple of them who used to frequent ESMB a bit ago, but have since sort of faded into silence, one I sort of got to know was helpful for a translation/insight or two but at the same time was still pretty fucked up by culty thought fracturings.
    Intel. has it that for the most part CoS is not particularly welcome in the places that spent years battling another famous mind-control 'cult' (Stalin's Communist Party~ not a fun party).
    In order for there to be a Russian/ex-Soviet Block section it'd take one or two to show up here and have something to say and a desire to WWP.
    I suggest you watch a couple of Refbatch vids @ YT (NOT one of the ex's btw) to further amuse yourself :p
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Demented LRH Member

I was hoping that Russian ex-Scientologists respond to this post. No such luck.
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Demented One, if you wish to communicate with a Russian ex or two go to ESMB, they aren't protesting per se but they do post there when around. Try and rem that they arre on the other side of the planet and as far as protesting goes, hm, its kinda like they ain't quite there yet, and this is not their cup- 'o' tea here (as I tried to say before).
    If some youngsters from there get it together I am sure we'll know about it perty quickly. :)
    (and hey, not trying ta rain on your query, I'm of Russian/Ukranian descent myself)
    Cheers
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Suggest you sign on to Operation Clambake. Gerry Armstrong (who spoke in Russia 2 months ago) and keeps in contact with the Russkies posts on OCMB.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Boris Korczak Member

Если Есть некоторые русские бывшие саентологи это, безусловно, целесообразно услышать об их опыте.

Stay safe.
    BK

• Like Like x 5
  7. Valkov at ESMB perhaps ?
  8. Demented LRH Member

Thank u
    Thank you for the translation.
  9. pedrofcuk Member

We have one here but I didn't see him in ages.
  10. OTBT Member

As far as I know, there is a rather large contingent of Freezone Scilons in Russia.

Russia hosts one of the big FZ sites if I recall correctly.

OP, suggest you distinguish between Russian language Freezoners and Russian exes; they are not the same.

No, I'm NOT promoting the space-alien-obsessed Freezoners in Russia, just try to clarify OP's well-intentioned but poorly thought out, um, OP.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Demented LRH Member

That's an interesting info. I never heard about Russian version of Freezone.
  12. incog712 Member

There is/was also a Russian version of Anonymous/Chanology. Not directly associated with us in any way, but doinitrite just the same.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OTBT Member

Uh, you need to get out more. FZ in Russia has been flourishing and prospering for years (gag). Probably due to MUs and large assortment of fucking clueless idiots. And unhandled Body Thetans (David Miscavige can help you with Body Thetans).

Disclaimer - FZ is better than DM. But FUCK EM BOTH < GRRRR >
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

What country are you from?
  15. Demented LRH Member

Certainly not Russia, although I learned Russian at the high school.
  16. Anonymous Member

It's OK if you don't want to say.
  17. Anonymous Member

New York.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Demented LRH Member

I am from New York City, NY, USA. My personal details are given in my Profile file.

Privet. Kak dela?
    Hello. How are you doing?

I do not have a keyboard with Russian alphabet.
  19. Anonymous Member

Ukraine has its own language and culture, nothing to do with Russian, thank you very much.

MadUki
  20. Anonymous Member

There is one on ESMB. Forgot his name. Vlad or something.
  21. Anonymous Member

Thanks, I was curious because sometimes your English grammar reminds me of people who's primary language is something else.
  22. Anonymous Member

ps: like this quote of something you wrote: "Why there is no Russian group at this website?"
  23. OTBT Member

24. Demented LRH Member

As if you never have typos. If your typing is perfect, then I envy you.
  25. Anonymous Member

That no typos, so you no envy me typing mine.
  26. Anonymous Member

Like more is mental retard proof.
  27. Demented LRH Member

That is a perfect English
  28. Demented LRH Member

You are welcome to Xenu.net