Customize

Sacramento Org

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

They are upping some old shit, What does that Org really look linke now ?

2. rickybobby Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Quite amused Member

Every time I go by the sac org it is empty. Is it still active?
  4. rickybobby Member

It's still active, I believe. That news story was recent. It's just.... EMPTY.
  5. Quite amused Member

I love that it is empty! I keep meaning to go by the missions and see how busy they are. There are only 2 in Roseville and 1 in Riverpark, correct?
  6. rickybobby Member

Scientology.org website will tell you. If you don't have a proxy, visit Ixquick, type it into the search box, and press "visit via proxy" if you are concerned about them giving you a cookie or recording your IP address. I personally don't give a hoot, I just clear my cookies. I mean, really, they are just thrilled you clicked on their website cuz their stats are so bad. You can look up the locations there. I am much more familiar with the Bay Area locations.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Pretty newsbabe is pretty, but no Nathan Baca.
  8. rickybobby Member

I think they should have put her in the Sauna for three days straight, made her take Niacin and THEN let her file her story.
  9. Anonymous Member

Maybe its a cleaver scilon plan to cut heating and cooling costs?

The funny thing about protesting in front of an empty org, is it riles the CO$. Problem is it make the public think Co$ is harmless. So if you protest in front of an empty org, make sure you bring signs, slogans, and things that are damaging. Perhaps stuff front he squirrel busters to help remind people how evil/stupid the OSA relay is.
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

Have Kids Audited As Young As Four, No Older Than Ten – Help LRH Clear This Planet | Sec Check

[IMG]
    Susan Rodriguez has been on staff at Scientology’s Riverpark Mission in Sacramento, California for 40 years. “R” stands for “reality factor,” and Susan’s R is very “in” with youth.

How about come get some auditing from this SUPER STAR – another one of my VETERAN staff – logging in at 40 years this year! She is a newly minted GAT 2 CLASS 5!! We would love to see some of you who may not be moving on the Bridge right now come in and get spiffed up and rolled forward onto whatever is next for you! We would LOVE to audit your FRIENDS AND FAMILY! One thing I recently was thinking about is how GREAT it is to start your KIDS out YOUNG getting INTRO AUDITING. All of us staff here who had kids back in the day – began our children on courses and auditing as early as 4 years old – but for sure before 10 years old. And the result of that speaks for itself. Most of them are either staff at an Ideal Org or in the Sea Org or are flourishing and prospering otherwise and well up the Bridge and helping LRH Clear this Planet from their hats in life! So… it matters! Susan is a WIZARD with the young. She has 4 kids, 4 grandkids and 2 great grandkids of her own…so her R is very “in” with youth. She is great with ANY age, of course,…but thought I would point that out. Call me if you want your kid to get some auditing here.

Source:
    https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015...no-older-than-ten-help-lrh-clear-this-planet/
    • Like Like x 1
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

When there is only 1 Scientologist left, will he hard sell and reg himself?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

David Miscavige’s pet projects result in constant fundraising pressure

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, June 29, 2019

Quote:

A constant theme of Scientology watching is that we see church members getting hit up for money in so many ways. For their progress up the ‘Bridge to Total Freedom,’ for new (and unnecessary) buildings, for book campaigns, for their status as donors, and on and on.

But even we were surprised when a tipster showed us that a mission in California had literally gone to the Internet to beg for money so it could go “Ideal.”

By the time we looked, the Riverpark Mission’s GoFundMe had been taken down, but not before our tipster had grabbed screenshots of its $20,000 appeal.

“I see increasing numbers of desperate and usually very ill Scientologists using crowdsourcing like GoFundme,” says our tipster, “but I don’t recall seeing a Scientology mission holder begging for money to go ‘Ideal.’ Isn’t that what the registrars are for? It sounds like the church even makes the missions pay for their signage — ‘We have some internal demolition and reconstruction to do, some cosmetic improvements, landscaping and of course all the signage that comes from the Scientology Mill and completes the image.’ Wow.”

The whole point of missions was that it could attract new local people to become Scientologists, pass them on eventually to the larger orgs and ultimately the advanced orgs, and in the process make a nice living for the mission holder. They were feeder points and they were money makers, and when new people were actually joining Scientology, they could be thriving enterprises.

But raising money so a mission can purchase fancy signs from the mother church in order to go ‘Ideal’? That has nothing to do with growing Scientology, it’s all about Scientology leader David Miscavige pushing for his Ideal Org program to make it look like Scientology is healthier than it is. What a scam.

Here’s the pitch that Riverpark Mission holder Tree Nebeker included on the now-removed GoFundMe campaign. What a sad glimpse into Scientology’s current state.

Continued at https://tonyortega.org/2019/06/29/d...ects-result-in-constant-fundraising-pressure/