Customize

Saint Hill IAS Event - 14 October 2011

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by SeenTheLight, Sep 12, 2011.

1. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Thankyou for the invitation to the 4th annual protest of this event.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Anonymous Member

Rape is imminent.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Indeed.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sponge Member

IAS tiem already?
    The year has gone so fast.

So, what's DM's theme for this year? Pychs are responsible for the global economic collapse, Scientology is exploading into new galaXies, followed by a Squirrel Busters comedy slapstic stage act?
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Does scientology only have like one guy who can ride a horse?
    Wonder if the scientologists ever notice that its always the same guy.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. grebe Member

I like every post in this thread. And I might be drunk on Sam Adams Summer Ale.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. greebly Member

9. Sponge Member

I think their bussed-in visitors should be made acutely aware of scientology's true efforts in the UK., particularly in the north of England.

Scientology is expanding dammits!

northumbriascientologyf.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  10. Budd Member

"Proceeds from the concert benefit charities in the United Kingdom."

I'd be interested in finding out exactly WHICH charities benefit from the concert.
    Probably Co$-specific charities, nothing to do with the outside world.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

The nasty graphic design and pictures of the bloke on the horse are so reassuringly ridiculous. Lovely.
  12. Anonymous Member

Those pipers showed up? Or photoshopped in??

Also - rape as a figurative term for ruining the event, not sexually attacking anyone, let's not have the clam baaawwwing to their lawyers.
  13. Anonymous Member

Not Photoshopped.

No, a portion does go to a legitimate local charity like the Bluebell Railway, too. It's a good PR investment.
  14. Random guy Member

I can't get over the tackiness of it all. It's like they slept through the 1970ies, got a dash of opulence in the 1980ies and then sent their fashion sense into hibernation again. It's kind of a pastish of the gaudy periods of the later half of the 20th century, with no indication of having entered the next millennium.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. RightOn Member

why don't they just give up and stay the freak home
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

...because they're WINNING!

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Rant.jpeg
  17. Anonymous Member

Hey, why no DAUNTLESS, DEFIANT, RESOLUTE tag in the IAS promo? Its been a recurring IAS theme for years, and its suddenly absent now.
  18. RightOn Member

maybe they finally realized that the dauntless, defiant and resolute-"ness" is absent
  19. amaX Member

Because they're using "Bring It On!" this year:

IAS.png
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Daunted, Fiant, and Irresolute

(NQS about 'Fiant').
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Random guy Member

22. I like Grant Cardone's take on that.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Hmm. "Bring It On" is not well thought-out. It positions Scientology as the effect or receipt-point of action, otherwise known as the

VICTIM.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. It's good that they've chosen a line that has never come back to bite anyone.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

Thanks stl, can you please also post the text [so it is searchable] ? :)
  26. Anonymous Member

So, the top right logo says CENTENNIAL. Are they saying it's been a 100 years since the first IAS?!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Hubbard was born in 1911. I assume founding the IAS was the first thing he did after realizing he could control his hands.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

I don't think Hubbard was even lucid ATT IAS was founded (1984). It was a Miscavige invention, used to fund legal and fair-gaming.
  29. CarterUSP Member

Probably: Scientology tech has now fixed the global economic collapse, there are now 4 billion scientologists in the world, every government in the world uses LRH tech and psychiatry has been officially eliminated.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. They're actually a bit behind schedule. IAS is normally end of September.
  31. Rheinländer Member

1. Pic look's like "St. Martin" in Germany:

20071110-St.Martin_2007.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

BRING IT ON. MISCAVIGE YOU PATHETIC LITTLE RUNT!
  33. SeenTheLight Member

No, it's a little earlier, if anything.

28 October 2005
    20 October 2006
    19 October 2007
    24 October 2008
    16 October 2009
    15 October 2010
    14 October 2011
  34. CarterUSP Member

IAS is clearly upstat if the event gets earlier. Proof that they are at cause over MEST.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. First pic seems more like a celebration of the scottish to me
  37. Anonymous Member

For some reason uk clams have a hard on for bag pipes.
  38. we really, really, really, really, really, really don't.
  39. afternon Member

Of interest to those who didn't raid last year- the cult's UK attempt at using "gold note" (creating noise to drown out and deafen protestors) was to play recorded bagpipe music very very loudly, the net result was that, as the police were closer to the speakers than Anon- the police were very pissed off and told them to turn it down, I believe there were also complaints from local residents, too.

Two real pipers appeared at the gate of Stain Hill and grinned when they got a cheer from Anon! Prior to the raid, Anons protesting in East Grinstead spoke to some actors who were hired to be in the audience at Stain Hill...that's right, numbers of attendees are so poor that a major part of the "IAS patrons" are paid actors. The great thing about this is that it's also a major security weakness offering excellent chances at infiltration (don't tell OSA).
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Where exactly could they advertise for actors to pretend to like scientlology?