Customize

Sam Sarpong Jumps Off Bridge To His Death, Was He a Scilon?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by RightOn, Oct 29, 2015.

1. RightOn Member

Sam Sarpong (actor, model, musician) jumped off the Colorado St. bridge in Pasadena CA.
    http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...umped-from-colorado-street-bridge-in-pasadena

He was seen at a Scientology Human Rights event back in 2007, with a hat with a COS cross on it.
    Was this guy a Scilon?
    He was not listed in completions.

"Sam Sarpong at a Fashion and Music Extravaganza Promoting Human Rights for Youth. Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA. 04-14-07"
    http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-112...omoting-human-rights-for-youth-church-of.html
  2. RightOn Member

I know people attend events like this who are not scilons, but what peaked my curiosity was the hat he was wearing at the event in the picture above at the link.
    Unless the COS gave him that too?
    I dont post pics on here, but for those who do, can someone please grab that pic from the link above the and info and save it so it doesn't disappear and post it here? :)
  3. anon8109 Member

4. RightOn Member

Can you post the pic ITT
  5. sallysock Member

I spent a bit of time looking (esmb/around the internets) but found no more than you.
  6. RightOn Member

yeah, it may only be a cowinrky dink that he attended the COS event.
    But that hat he is wearing! anyone know if that was a give away hat? Doesn't seem like something that the COS would hand out at an event.Especially with a COS cross on it. Or maybe it just looks like a COS cross?
  7. GibbousWaxing Member

Tony Ortega has sources in CCI. Maybe ask him?
  8. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. RightOn Member

10. RightOn Member

I guess they tried to talk him down from the bridge for over 7 hours. :( Very sad.
    Can't seem to find out if he was on the COS bridge tho.
    Not a good time to make a joke, I know.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Quentinanon Member

That's not a "cross of Xenu" because it doesn't have the 8 lines in the centre. Looks like a Christian cross.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ditto.
  13. RightOn Member

ah, well like I said, he may not be a scilon. But there are plenty of Christian Scientologists too. Or so they think.
    And NOI Scientologists.
    He probably just attended the event thinking it was a legit cause.