Customize

Sam Travolta, Jr. (John's nephew)... Ex-Scilon

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Smurf, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

I received dox this morning....

Sunday, 30th October, 2011 02:57:31pm

Name or Alias: Samuel Anthony Travolta
    Training and/or processing level: none worked in basement filling
    Org or location: LA Day org/ celebrity center
    Time involved in the Church of Scientology: 1997-2007
    Recommended Website - n/a

1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of Scientology?

My uncle John Travolta joined in 1974. I am his oldest brother Samuel J Travolta's ex-son.

2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?

I thought it was a world of ethical ppl. The truth was always hidden from me, from my cousins and Uncle who is the only lasting member of the Travolta's.

3. Were there problems in your life that you thought scientology would address?

Yes I had no idea it was all self help with nobody to talk to. I was several depressed. I married a Russian women for a place to live and I left her and staid in a homeless shelter, then a storage unit. Then I got a job and Scientology caught up with me and got me to quit from when I left in 1997, so I re joined them in 2007 for one month.

4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?

yes lots of verbal abuse and no pay for labor.

5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of Scientology?

I did not feel I had a choice after I lost my job. I reported 3 Hispanic men I worked with for helping Scientology to get me to quit. I thought I would be safe in the LA day org because of who my Uncle was.

6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?

staff. I was at the LA Day org. The sign out front said now hiring so I thought I would get a fair wage but I did not. I volunteered to work late on filling and some weekends. I was told I needed to join the Sea Org and watched a movie for the 80s but I did not join.

7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a "final straw"?

Yeah I was working and some lady came down and started yelling at me that I need to live where she was going to take me. I scared her back and she ran to get security so I bolted to the beach and Scientologist followed me. So in the morning I called my father and asked him to pick me up and I stayed with him in Thousand Oaks for a short time.

8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those practices affect your life?

Yes it should all be free and no hierarchy!

9. If the items you listed in the previous question were changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of Scientology? If so, why?

No I would not! I am still being followed till this day by Scientologists and PI's. And Im not even in LA or close to any churches. I have kept quiet for 3 and a half years.

10. Any additional comments you would like to make?

Yeah, Scientologist have followed me to this mall midwest town and have spread rumours about me being a pedofile. And you can throw out the doctors as being enemies cause they used the Torrance hospital to label me crazy and put me on drugs and say I was delusional. I have seen Scientology cops and doctors look they other way while I was framed by my dad. I was kept up on the streets for 2 days. I went to the FBI but they blew me off and now I get a small monthly allowance from my father throu my Uncle John Travolta. No friends and no family either. Just chimp change will the church grows bigger and bigger and everyone looks the other way. yeah thanks America!

http://alley.ethercat.com/cgi-bin/door/door.cgi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a Sam Travolta on Facebook who is, obviously, gay. His Facebook album is full of photos of nude men & penis shots. IF this is, indeed, John's nephew, would be curious why his (allegedly) closeted gay uncle wants to keep his distance.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002798576574&sk=info
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

If I were Uncle John I'd be lining him up a no-show job as my Entertainment Secretary or something, with a nice salary, right about now.
  3. Smurf Member

Ditto. TO is on it.
  4. NCSP Member

Are you sure that FB page is authentic? Nudity is banned in FB pics, and there are only 38 friends, so it can't have been up for long. Could it be an effort to embarrass/discredit him?

ETA: Also, all the friends are from India. Didn't he say he lived in the midwest?
  5. Smurf Member

My source says the FB page is accurate. I have no personal info to confirm this. If it is a FB violation to post x-rated photos, then "Sam" would be wise to remove them.
  6. NCSP Member

Well, if it is him and you're in touch, tell him to take the cock shots down or his account will get suspended.
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Smurf Member

Nope. Have never met him.
  9. Anonymous Member

It seems the love that dare not speak its name runs in the Travolta family.
  10. NCSP Member

Gotcha. I thought maybe you had pm'ed him to confirm.
  11. Smurf Member

Nope. It is being followed up on.

Sam also claims to be living in a "small Midwest town", but I've been informed he still lives in a Torrance apartment under the watchful eye of OSA. Sam is 43 years old; the profile photo on his alleged Facebook page looks to be in his 20s, so it could very well be an OSAbot page.

His parents, FYI, are Samuel J. (68) and Susan Marie Travolta (67) and they live in Thousand Oaks, CA.
  12. Anonymous Member

Given the nudes and penises and knowing how retarded OSA ops are - this is likely.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Or it could be an attempt to slap someone in the face for doing him wrong. Sounds like the John's nephew is angry... real angry. If Sam's being financially supported by his uncle, why would be do an interview & throw his uncle under the bus?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Penis envy?

Maybe he doesn't get enough to pay for the men only saunas that JT likes.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Smurf Member

16. Anonymous Member

This could be a bigger story than the lame "Shrimp Tom Cruise poisoned by shrimp". How great would it be to have this one come out with a splash and trump up Marty's retarded little shit news nuggets?

I hope Sam secretly reads this site and decides to go public with someone we love, like Ortega. That would be delicious.
  17. Anonymous Member

Why does he refer to himself as Sam's ex-son? That's odd, unless he was disconnected from his parents for a) being gay, or b) being gay and escaping a cult that persecutes gays. Since he has a sister studying autism, I'll take it that she's not sipping at the cup of cult, right?

Also, was this translated from Russian? The syntax is rather odd.
  18. Smurf Member

It sounds like "Sam" might have some psychiatric & anger issues when he talks about doctors at the Torrance hospital turning their backs on him and his being homeless, before being financially rescued by his father (whom he now despises... referring to being the "ex-son") and his uncle, John. He expresses alot of anger about the "Torrance" hospital.. there is a mental hospital in Torrance. http://www.delamohospital.com/

He also refers to his father being in the cult... (who may have quietly bowed out..) http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/sam-travolta.html

It doesn't sound like Sam, Jr. was ever a Scilon, but a troubled young man co-dependent on his father & uncle, and perhaps, because of John Travolta's wealth, he feels his uncle owes him something because they're related.

There is a photo of him at this site.. http://www.mylife.com/sam-travolta
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Sad story, Smurf. I recently saw that Madonna's brother is homeless and ignored by his family. I find this disgusting.
  20. Anonymous Member

Thanks, Smurf. -That picture is a LOT different than the FB picture. Smells fishy to me. It may turn out that Sam is a bit of a basket-case, but I suspect there's a good story there regardless of any psychiatric issues. This wasn't the JT brother (Sam Sr.) that was the autism crusader, was it?
  21. Smurf Member

No. You're thinking of Joey Travolta, who took some courses in the 70s, but quit the cult. This is his site. http://www.inclusionfilms.com/staff/
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

How many siblings does John Travolta have? 'Cause
    it might be alot.
  25. Smurf Member

JT has alot of nieces & nephews living in Southern California.
  26. Smurf Member

There's two-sides to every story. Anthony Ciccone is an alcoholic who refuses to get help. There's so much you can do for a stubborn sibling.

" Ciccone fell on hard times after he lost his job at his father's wine-making business, and says his family seeing him as "a non-person, an embarrassment," adding that if he froze to death they wouldn't know or care.

That's not entirely true, as it seems Madonna has reached out to her brother and has repeatedly offered to pay for him to go to rehab, and according to The Daily Mail, his father Tony has also offered to give him his job back if he gets treatment. Ciccone has refused the notion of going to rehab, telling the paper he just needs a job.

While opening up a bottle of cheap fortified wine, he said, "My family seem to think rehab is some kind of magic panacea for life's ills."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/madonnas-homeless-brother-calls-sister-bitch_n_1067756.html
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Bruce D. Member

I
    There are people who just cannot be helped in the sense of giving them an opportunity and a fresh start. I have seen on TV where California has places to go for people who want free job training and a free place to stay while training. The only requirement is that they have to be alcohol and drug free for three months. There are many who cannot or do not want to meet that requirement. If you just give them money it is not always helpful as it can enable them to carry on with a detrimental lifestyle.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

you got dox on that?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Bruce D. Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: TRAVOLTA NIGHTMARE HORROR! | The National Enquirer

John Travolta’s nephew has accused the superstar of allowing Scientology to persecute him relentlessly after he quit the controversial church, The National ENQUIRER can now reveal.

In a bombshell exclusive interview, Sam Travolta, Jr., claimed members of the cult-like religion “terrorized” him with death threats and other harassing tactics for years – even driving him to attempt suicide!

Sam has lived on the run since fleeing Scientology in 2007. Now, he is speaking to the media for the first time – disclosing his horrific story to The ENQUIRER after our exhaustive months-long investigation tracked him down in a small Midwestern town.

For the sake of Sam’s safety, The ENQUIRER is withholding his exact whereabouts. But the 47-year-old screenwriter claimed he remains fearful for his life, even though Scientology’s harassment campaign seemed to end in 2012.

“Scientology almost killed me!” Sam declared in a no-holds-barred interview. “It’s psychological warfare, and after a while it gets to you. Things got so bad that I tried to jump off a bridge in Los Angeles in January 2007, trying to kill myself!”

After that failed suicide attempt, Sam said he spent 28 days in a mental treatment center.

Sam said the persecution included Scientology members “planting drugs on me,” and “spreading rumors around town that I was psychotic, and even worse – a pedophile!”

The abuse continued for years, according to Sam, and most shocking to him was the fact that his famous uncle couldn’t intervene on his 
behalf.

The “Saturday Night Fever” star is known as one of 
Scientology’s most high-profile celebrities. John and his wife, Kelly Preston, also a Scientologist, have publicly credited the church with helping them cope with the death of their son, Jett, in 2009.

The Church of Scientology did not respond to The ENQUIRER’s request for comment regarding the claims made in this story. However, Travolta’s lawyer vehemently denied that John allowed Scientology to persecute Sam.

But Sam told The ENQUIRER: “My Uncle John told me, ‘Sorry, Sam, I can’t help you. They don’t care who I am.’”

But since then, John has stepped up, according to Sam, and now helps him financially. Through his father, Sam, Sr., he said he receives about $1,800 a month from the “Pulp Fiction” star – even though the two haven’t spoken since 2006.

“I’m a struggling screenwriter living in a tiny one-bedroom apartment, so John’s money helps,” a grateful Sam told The ENQUIRER. As for John’s devotion to Scientology, Sam said: “My Uncle John never pressured any of his family to join Scientology. But he appeared to be ‘friendlier’ to you when he knew you were involved with the religion.”

FOR ALL THE DETAILS – its only in the new ENQUIRER – on sale now!

Source:
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-travolta-nightmare-horror

John Travolta’s Nephew Claims Terrorized By Scientology | Radar Online

The hits keep coming for the beleaguered Church of Scientology. Days before HBO’s explosive documentary about the church is set for wide release, John Travolta‘s nephew has come forward with his own claims of “psychological warfare” and “mental control” by the controversial church.

Speaking exclusively with The National ENQUIRER, Sam Travolta, Jr. said he’s been forced to live on the run since fleeing the religion in 2007, and remains fearful for his life.

Continued here:
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/john-travolta-nephew-claims-terrorized-by-scientology/
    • Like Like x 4
  31. RightOn Member

nice!
    Travolta:
    "They don’t care who I am."
    wow
    and JT is helping a known SP of the church?
    $1,800 a month for his nephew? chump change for a millionaire.
    • Like Like x 1