Customize

San Diego Anon in Sydney

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Tofuman666, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Tofuman666 Member

San Diego Anon in Sydney

Hello Aussie Anons. I'll be in spending a few days in Sydney, in October, and would like to raid with you. I arrive on the 28th and will be there until the 31st.
  2. thefatman Member

Re: San Diego Anon in Sydney

We should be available around then. Our website is over at www.asyd.org and there's a forum attached to that page.

It's possible we could set up a wee flash raid to help fulfil a fellow Anons diet of enturbulation and lulz.
  3. Re: San Diego Anon in Sydney

Sounds good.

Also we are raiding tomorrow. One the front page it has the map. We meet at 11:00. Not sure if you'll get here in time.
  4. xenubarb Member

You guys be nice to Tofuman. He is our Official Taster of Pork. We simply cannot do without him, so take only pictures, m'kay?
  5. Re: San Diego Anon in Sydney

OK. No kissing, no touching. It will be hard, but we will do it. I will wear my chastity belt.
  6. supafreak Member

What happens if he shares my "predicament" and finds Sydney Anons irresistible? I should know, I married one. <3
  7. xenubarb Member

Well, in that case I guess you'll have to keep him. Dust his ears once in a while and keep him fed. If you find him playing with wildlife, no worries. He likes snakes.
  8. ObamAnon Member

No, let that crazy Scilon kiss him. That would be hot! Also, I heard he lieks crocodiles. Sea-snake-in-a-bag makes a nice welcoming gift.

Just kidding, Tofu. Please have a safe and pleasant journey. Be sure to visit Sydney's famous Bacon District, its near Porktown.

Also, remember- no matter what the Scilons tell you: Box Jellyfish do NOT like to be rubbed on their tummy! Dont do it; its a trap! :)

Also, still not as cool as me going to the London Mega Raid, just sayin.
  9. supafreak Member

That's handy. I happen to own a snake.
    Um, a real one with scales. I wasn't talking about Pyro's wang. *boom tish*
  10. Re: San Diego Anon in Sydney

He's in the right country then. We got plenty.
    No scales, hey. So Pyro is not a Marcabian. Thanks.
  11. xenubarb Member

Humph. Who doesn't? My avatar is rejected snike fud.
  12. Anonymous Member

It just so happens there is a Sydney IAS event on the 30th and 31th...

23rd and 24th as well if anyone is interested...