Customize

San Francisco Megathread 2013: All-You-Can-Eat Entheta Buffet!

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by skeptic2girl, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. skeptic2girl Member

That one's sad. Poor kitties out in the snow! I hope the photographer at least let them come in the garage.
  8. Not to be rude or anything, but that fur ball's rollun with a Siamese Cat. Siamese Cats (proper nouns) pwn all other cats. If you have not been awakened by the rather distinctive yowl of a Siamese Cat, you are blessed indeed. I think the inside cat is in a protective booth, and the Siamese Cat is saying, bring it brother, you and your "nice" "lifestyle," your "three squares" and soft blanket. Pah. I will cut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

[IMG]

Siamese kitteh> "I can open doorz, meaowwww-ommmmm ommmmm..oooooppennn doorrrrrr..."
    Fuzzy kitteh> "I am eat your fud and hurt you..."
    Indoor kitteh> "Ha-ha you fucking idiots live next door and got locked out! PPPthhhhhht! (meaow2)"
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I just love the sign 'Spanish Books' printed in English...
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

You speeka de Spanish?
  12. No amigo, but I speak english very well unlike the target audience for that sign...;)

PS: I can't understand LRH in English. I can't imagine the horror of his prose en Espanol.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. MOOG Member

wOjOwH1.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO CHANOLOGY 2013
    Fifth Anniversary Party

Saturday February 9th
    Noon Until It's Over!
    701 Montgomery SF CA
    (across from the Pointy Building)

BRING CAMERA, WEAR MASK, DANCE & EAT CAKE

PLUS! Mini and Micro-Raids All Weekend Long Yo!!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SPRTT Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

fx'd by a local
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. MOOG Member

FbWfzyA.gif
    Fifth Anniversary Party

Saturday February 9th
    Noon Until It's Over!
    701 Montgomery SF CA

PLUS! Mini and Micro-Raids All Weekend Long!!

• Winner Winner x 4
  20. skeptic2girl Member

Really stoked for this, guys... it's been too long... (I hate saying that)
    PS: those gifs! those graphics!
    love you, moog!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    Fifth Anniversary Party

Saturday February 9th
    Noon Until It's Over!
    701 Montgomery SF CA

[/quote]

• Like Like x 1
  22. skeptic2girl Member

hey, local -- you are completely invited to come and correct all of the stuff we write with chalk on the sidewalk this Saturday for Anoniversary... see below...
  23. moarxenu Member

Happy Chanoniversary!!!!

4th Chanoniversary Caek Feb 2012.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 3
  26. skeptic2girl Member

I am going to bring my extra gf masks.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

Happy 5th Anniversary Raid!!! Good times...
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. MOOG Member

HAPPY FIFTH CHANIVERSARY TO EVERYONE ITT!! <3<3<3

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. MOOG Member

[IMG][IMG]
    Fifth Anniversary Party

Saturday February 9th
    Noon Until It's Over!
    701 Montgomery SF CA

• Like Like x 1
  30. Chipshotz Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  31. MOOG Member

a calm MINI RAID today with Lady Marionette at the SF Org. we counted 7 Scientologists, including a new Front Desk Lady (not Pippi). we passed out some of the invitations to tomorrow's FagFest, when suddenly the Wind passed out the rest of them for us.
    URl34RD.jpg
    saw 3 Scientologist Ladies come back to the Org with three 6&quot; thick stacks of pink promo. we danced to 9th Wonder and said things like &quot;Happy Friday&quot; or &quot;Google Scientology&quot;, but the Scientologists were just quiet and remote. no Jerry, no Jeff, no drama!

LRYfp7X.jpg
    4m23aTk.jpg
    ls6czbB.jpg
    3cx5Ypo.jpg
    Y6cWYfy.jpg eDVEXQH.jpg
    2qj0TGZ.jpg
    DDXG7zR.jpg
    oZkZTfT.jpg [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  32. Chipshotz Member

Looking forward to the Megaraid videos. It's been too long.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. MOOG Member

Fifth Anniversary Party

TODAY! February 9th
    Noon Until It's Over!
    701 Montgomery SF CA

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  35. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  36. justaguy Member

Had a great time meeting the SF crew. Got to shake hands with some good people, share the Lisa McPherson story with a couple who were protesting salmon farming I think and most importantly got to have caek! Totaly enjoyed my first protest and would like to thank Moog, Rickybobby and all the rest for showing a newfag a good time.

P.S. While I was there not one person entered or exited the building. After I helped the crew load up their van I walked back by the org and saw 2 scientologist smoking like madmen. Poor clams had to wait for us to leave before they felt safe to go outside and smoke.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  37. moarxenu Member

Happy Chanoniversary, you marvelous faggots!

We had some cool visitors. There was a young couple from Buenos Aires, who wanted to know about the cult, and I told them about Anonymous Argentina and Petete and Eevey.

There was a young couple who arrived just a week ago from Taiwan who are studying at the Academy of Art University. They were really nice and asked us to pose for pix with them.

We have become a San Francisco destination.

Then there was another young guy and his GF who had been at a anti-genetically modified food protest. They were very interested to learn and stayed and helped us eat the delicious Anoniversary caek.

It was also great to have justaguy with us to pop his raid cherry.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  38. rickybobby Member

Whew! Moog, you are FAST. I am barely home! Too tired to post pics, they will come later.

GREAT RAID YOU GUISE!!!!!!!!

Firstly, NICE TO SEE NEW FACES, MEET SOME LONG-TIMERS BACK AFTER HIATUS! Flowers, music, dancing, CAEK!

Highlights:

LOTS of tourists. It's Chinese New Year, and the Idle Org sits a couple of blocks from China Town, so LOTS of Chinese tourists. Many wanted their picture with us. Lots of tourists came up and wanted their pics with us, and we got to tell them our stories and share with them why we were out there. The tour buses came by and let the tourists take more pics of us, and even one of the Duck tour amphibious vehicles came by and they pointed us out and honked and waved. We had a lady from Germany come by and tell us that the CoS would not be allowed to do such things in Germany, that they were universally considered a cult there. LOTS of people gave us thumbs up, and told us we were doing a good job.

My personal highlight was the family that walked by-- a Mom, a Dad, a baby stroller and an elementary school child-- stopped, looked at us, and asked me what we were doing. I explained this was a Scientology Church, and we were Anons. You could see the light dawn on the father's face. He pulled out his phone, fiddled with it, turned it around, and said "You mean like this? This is what I am reading right now." Yes, folks, it was Lawrence Wright's book. I said yes. He and his kids hung around a few minutes watching and staring at the building. It was AWESOME. Connection made!

Someone else walked by, pointed to the picture of Lisa McPherson, and said "who is that?" I told the story, and he said "I had no idea the church did stuff like THAT." Moog had these awesome handouts he made, and got to give them out to lots of folk walking by.

Interestingly enough, the Borg inside did their level best to act like we weren't there. No police calling, no histrionics, they had their sign already pulled in, their best curtain and poster tech deployed so no one could see inside, and the lady at the front desk was doing her level best to not look. A couple of times we had piqued the interest of the tourists, and they went up onto the front stoop and peered inside, but nothing. Interesting. A change in tactics perhaps? No more bogus 911 calls? Did they finally get the memo and realize that we LIKE it when they call the cops???????? That we LIKE IT when they come outside and play with us???? That it just makes it more entertaining for us???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Of course, we are very NICE protesters, we don't want to protest them, we want to RESCUE THEM FROM A VICIOUS CULT.

Still the sadness of children. We saw several young kids. Made my heart hurt.

TL;dr: GOOD TIME HAD BY ALL. DANCING, MUSIC, CAEK, LOTS OF TOURIST PICS, LULZ ALL AROUND. Met new anons.
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 7
  39. White Tara Global Moderator

Thank you so much for your reports and pics guys!

That story from RB about the dad reading Lawrence Wrights book just made me so happy, best raid story ever!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  40. MOOG Member

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 2