Customize

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Aug 4, 2011.

1. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 4
  4. skeptic2girl Member

Welcome to the Pajama Party Protest Raid!

Bonus footage includes, asking why young adult Scilons wear bike helmets (when they're brainwashed anyway) -- I didn't have the heart to troll the young lady about her effed up, torn bike seat

ALSO, we attempt to talk to Bill... will he talk to us?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. skeptic2girl Member

Bookboy and *friends*:

6. skeptic2girl Member

Pork Chop and Cheryl Lynn:
  7. skeptic2girl Member

HONK IF TOM CRUISE BLOWS:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. skeptic2girl Member

Let's RickRoll with CultBoy!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. skeptic2girl Member

Let's Troll CultBoy and Goofy Anon composes his own cult soundtrack...
  10. skeptic2girl Member

We try to warn CultBoy about OTIII as he busily taps his synthesizer!
  11. skeptic2girl Member

^more Carmel Dansen... can't say I'm sorry I only got to film it... who can keep up with these guys??
  12. anon0004 Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lady.Nonymous Member

Hey, I've just seen that one of our Hamburg Anons stole away to raid with you guise!

bxnn9podngo6ryxn3.jpg

BTW, I love that you guise used our old Operation: Mindcrime images TT__TT
    [IMG]

Old trailer for nostalgia reasons:
    • Like Like x 4
  14. MOOG Member

WE GOT HAMBURG UP IN HERE!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 HAMBURG ANON HAZ MOAR BOUNCE TO TEH OUNCE
    • Like Like x 2
  15. moarxenu Member

O hai, Hamburg! Thx for teh Tee!

DSC01954.JPG

DSC01956.JPG
    • Like Like x 3
  16. skeptic2girl Member

Anonymous Hamburg ist sehr sehr sehr sehr sehr UPSTAT!!
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

18. MOOG Member

PARTY OVER HERE

• Like Like x 6
  19. skeptic2girl Member

especially well done, adhocrat! nice splicing, too :)
    I love your *evil sp* laugh in the beginning... and check out femanon siren's groovy dancing!

WIN

after

WIN

after

WIN
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mark Cabian Member

I'm there. See you soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. skeptic2girl Member

as we move into the Fall of Scientology -- a few more snippets from Staturdays and Pajama Raid --

Ameet for the... oh fuck, man, you're in a cult...

Thank goodness the cult once again reopened the *LRH* office: it's the Gift that Keeps on Giving from the Cult that Keeps on Stealing

EDIT: added Staturday vid:

And the Last Shall Be First... Vulpes and I get to Quinn Norton Staturday Part I:

(also, I fixed the titles of some of my other posts -- was in a huge hurry to download them the other night :))
    • Like Like x 3
  22. MOOG Member

I <3 AMEET
    YP3V9.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  23. moarxenu Member

Well done, you marvelous faggots!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. AnnieNonymous Member

thursday Thursday THURSDAY!
    Staturday (thursday) is going to be a special day. Be there or be square. There will be filming hella.
    Come be famous with us. Change history.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. MOOG Member

CALLING ALL FAGS
    THURSDAY 12 NOON STAT CRASH SPECIAL!!!

hey gays! OT8 Jerry has requested we get moar people, so this is the day! we'll be there, Wired will be there, camera crew will be there, but will the Scilons be there? will they come out & party? bring friends, signs, mask, coffee and water! <3<3<3

=========================================
    12 NOON - 3 PM
    Thursday October 13
    @

Church of Scientology
    701 Montgomery St (across from TransAmerica Building)

• Like Like x 2
  28. skeptic2girl Member

CALLING ALL FAGS

hey gays! OT8 Jerry has requested we get moar people, so this is the day! we'll be there, Wired will be there, camera crew will be there, but will the Scilons be there? will they come out &amp; party? bring friends, signs, mask, coffee and water! &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3

12 NOON - 3 PM
    Thursday October 13
    @

Church of Scientology

***BONUS: Troll Jeff Quiros!!

super-easy: print out this picture and bring to raid:

V8wHo.jpg

^BUMP
  29. Anonymous Member

30. xenubarb Member

Bill should have a little discussion with Jeff Quiros about how he tried to intimidate young Jennifer into silence to cover up the rapes and protect the &quot;good reputation&quot; Scientology &lt;snicker&gt; enjoys.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. xenubarb Member

She's got a whiff of apologist about her. I didn't buy her book, because it's Scientology 101, an introduction. I experienced a lot of what she writes about first-hand through the late 90s and 2000s. I deplore her stupid attitude towards the masks, she WROTE A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY, she oughta be informed enough to understand why they're necessary.

Reitman got some publicity and sold some books. Maybe she'll do the Apologist Lecture Circuit next. I'd like that. She's wrong about more than one thing, it'd be fun to challenge her.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. skeptic2girl Member

^around 5:10 or so, I get to talk (one-sided) with Bill about Jeff Quiros' view on Jennifer Gorman's ordeal... I look forward to mentioning to Quiros that Bill thought that (by implication) not only should Gabe Williams have been turned into the police but that *they* "should have hanged his ass." In other words, Jeff, Bill's saying you fucked up.

xenubarb: you'll appreciate towards the end of the video, I *talk* with Bill about Janet Reitman ;)
  33. skeptic2girl Member

some *lost* photo footage from one of our Tom Cruise Sucks raid!! (or is that every raid?)

oh my gosh! NO! I remember this raid! This was the night that we were supposedly going to see Top Gun in Dolores Park, an event that we posted some months ago on the ning. But as the time grew near (and after Exponential reminded us of the cheesiness of the&quot;fake ass&quot; love scene between Kelly McGillis and TC) we realized that that movie totally sucks and we'd rather raid at our unfriendly neighborhood morgue.

Here's the good part: we had always suspected that the cult lurked on our ning, but what better proof had we than when they scheduled an event for the night they thought we'd all be sans masks in Dolores Park?

in fact, they blacked out the LRH office-of-lulz windows! (thought they had caught on to the fact that it's become the world's funniest tourist attraction):

aQFLu.jpg

Oh, it was THAT window alright. We counted them. All of the windows were black out, in fact, as the attendees all stood (?!) and watched some sort of video. DM on betamax, perhaps?

significantly, this was a first raid for alcapwn...

BeDEu.jpg

tUeI5.jpg
    but who's that one on the left? and on the far right?

2xFyR.jpg

HONK HONK!! (seriously, that's what people who walk by and don't have a car horn yell out)

ttiEX.jpg

Scientology is Risky Business:

1tM9N.jpg

Lisa was there... and it bears saying again: SPONGE FOR THE WIN and since I bet no one is reading all of these captions it seems as good a time as any to mention that a few months ago - true story - I had a sex dream about Sponge. Take THAT, Tom Cruise!

wlCjG.jpg

at least now we know why tour buses stay parked in front of the org all night (?!)

71mVt.jpg

(actually, that's a confusing sign. Are non-tour buses limited to ten minutes or are the tour buses? also, if it's tour bus *loading* zone doesn't that mean it's not tour bus *parking* zone? I don't get it)

WwtJB.jpg

glow stick tech:

s7znt.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

There goes Jeff Quiros...

[IMG]

...with his boyfriend:

[IMG]

FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM, OI!

[IMG]

[IMG]

no one can outchalk Hubbard's Telescope, but we do our best...

[IMG]

Finally, this one's just for YOU, ethics trouble (don't worry, we'll replace afresh what is quickly becoming a skanky box, once you leave the cult)!

mmmm... enturbuLICIOUS!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Random guy Member

Oh dear, the entubulation!

Bloody good show guys!
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

CALLING ALL FAGS

hey gays! OT8 Jerry has requested we get moar people, so this is the day! we'll be there, Wired will be there, camera crew will be there, but will the Scilons be there? will they come out & party? bring friends, signs, mask, coffee and water! <3<3<3

12 NOON - 3 PM
    Thursday October 13
    @

Church of Scientology

36. Anonymous Member

We've all had it.
  37. skeptic2girl Member

Help make Jerry's dreams come true!!

12pm 701 Montgomery.

Time to stat crash, faggots...

(it's really funny)
    bonus: Quinn Norton of Wired will be there
  38. SPRTT Member

Early request for caek report.

Also, S2G, when I heard your voice explaining the Jennifer Gorman issues on the recent vid, I just thought, "how could anyone think that S2G is a bad person?" Our country has grown so large that we often don't know our neighbors, or our community. I would love to have you as a neighbor. Thanks. Keep on keeping on.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. AnnieNonymous Member

What time are we raving today? I need to get my dance on.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  40. skeptic2girl Member

that's sweet, sprtt. :)
    No doubt the devil's voice is honey-coated though (!)
    I can't come to the raid today, so I'm not sure about the caek situation.
    However, I am bringing the makings and recipe for Lonsdale Chocolate Lulzcaeks to D.C. with me for the mega-raid this weekend.

EXPECT THEM.