Customize

San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Jack Sparrow, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Sparrow Member

San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

650 Saratoga Ave,
    San Jose, CA
    11 AM

PM me if time is wrong and i will change. With our great success in MV, Southbay Stat-Crashers have a new goal, Bring down SJ org just as hard. We will need

1. Signs
    2. Banners
    3. Musiks
    4. CAKE

Bring waterproof shit, They really like teh sprinkler tech.
  2. anonprkour Member

Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

ill be there
  3. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

OK, if I can survive sprinkler tech during the winter, than I can survive ANYTHING! This will be an endurance test for me! >:O

But if the sprinklers turns out to be too much for me to handle, then I'll just go across the street. There's more foot traffic there anyways.

Oh, and I need to know, which Saturday is it gonna be as soon as possible, so I can request the day off at my work place. I missed the last 2 protests because of work. :(
  4. Sailor Venus Member

Second saturday (13th)
  5. Daisy Member

The family and I will be at Los Gatos again.

Will bring cake and drinks.

Have special signs in mind for the Blackford side of property for neighbors and cult members.

Anybody want to hit up a certain other place that was talked about? Or should we save that for another time?
  6. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

if i make it to this one, i'm gonna be late.
    what time did the last SJ protest end?
  7. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

It depends on your time, really. I'm sure they'll continue their lulz well into the night for as long as we stay there, and I'm prety sure that there will be someone out past 5.

Even so, only one Anon is needed to turn the place inside-out. Solo raids are fuuuun.... I should be doing them more often.

And Daisy, that other place NEEDS to have it happen, but on a global day it might have less effect. We'll talk about it though on raid day and come to a decision then.
  8. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

What date should I be there???
  9. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

Next week! Dec. 13th, 11am-4pm!

There may be a change of location halfway through, but that will be decided on raid-day. But for now, be sure to bring waterproof gear.
  10. anonshymous Member

A late response, but I'll probably be there. To be honest, I was confused on the date since there were so many suggestions floating around. Glad to know it's this Saturday.
  11. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

DID YOU KNOW:

That on December 13th, 1999 that Scientology lost its Charitable Status in Britain?

I think this calls for a much-needed TEA PARTY ON RAID DAY.

internetriffraffof7.jpg
  12. anonprkour Member

hmm this interests me
    im gonna be bringing food or something..dont worry pacman its not going to taste like fishpaste :D
  13. xenubarb Member

Has anyone checked with the water dept. about their wasteful squandering of precious resources during a drought?
  14. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

The city water dept is a bit weird on their phone schedules... I've tried calling before and only got answering machines. But, efforts are still underway. Once we have enough video clips and pics of the wter use, we'll have a nice-sized folder to present them with.

After this weekend though, if they implement sprinkler tech again, we'll create a special thread in the "Leaks & Legal" forum to have a concentrated place to talk and discuss the issue. I know somebody who works directly at city hall, but I've been making him look at things a lot for us and I don't want to burden him with too many tasks over the ones he has to do anyway.
  15. Re: San Jose, CA - Southbay Stat-Crashers at it again

i'm sorry to say that i can't make it again, but not because of work this time. i really need to cram for my finals. :(
  16. anonprkour Member

ill be there a lil late. need sleep from long day of work. got home an hour ago but i will be a refreshed anon :)
  17. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.