Customize

San Jose Fliers are OUT

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Feb 13, 2010.

1. San Jose Fliers are OUT

scan0001.jpg
    scan0002.jpg

lol, inb4lawsuit

I left the raid in a rush JUST to get this out to you guys. Things are going awesome back there, and I can't wait to tell you abut it when I get back home.
  2. mongrel Member

Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

So *who* exactly is passing these things out and where are they going?
  3. PodPeople Member

holding breath. omg
  4. Anonymous Member

Unbelievable!!!
    I am sickened and speechless...
  5. PAnonA Member

holy crap. Is there any evidence. ANY?! to support these claims?!
  6. RightOn Member

holy crap.
    where is all the dox for these suppossed crimes that weren't committed?

A visit to the local police station would reveal that these crimes were committed and by who?

There is no address, no contact number or names on this flier?
  7. Anonymous Member

Unbelievable! They need to provide the evidence as she clearly is printing what the scilons have told her. Stupid biatch.
  8. Crappy Member

Epic.
  9. Galanon Member

They expect to get away with that? Holy crap indeed.
  10. Antagone Member

I'm stunned. I can't believe this woman has just committed career suicide.
  11. PodPeople Member

Second page of flier has contact info. She's looking for new members!

How to obtain Reports and Records from San Jose Police Dept:

Reports & Records
  12. Anonymous Member

Where is the ACLU?
    This letter IS libel. It's a lie, based upon lies and funded by taxpayers.
    I think I'm going to be sick.

Civil rights...the ex scientologist's just got theirs trampled on- agian. My heart breaks for them.

The COS excommunicates people and breaks up families and those speaking out are hateful?!
    Sick. Sick. Sick.
    After yesterdays conference- I suppose "they" needed to do something.
    Unfortuately...the taxpayers paid for their lies.
  13. basil Member

Speechless...
  14. BigBeard Member

No wonder Delorme didn't want the Anons at the meeting to see this!

Holy crap indeed!

BigBeard
  15. Anonymous Member

She needs to be reported for her hate crime.

Anti-Hate Hotline
    Phone: (408) 279-0111
  16. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This

Doing it when I've caught my breath.
  17. LocalSP Member

GET HER ASS FIRED!
    This woman is an absolute moron if she thinks that she can put this kind of shit out, at tax payer expense no less, without any repercussion.
  18. Blowex Member

Wow... just wow... Can you imagine the shitstorm that would be coming from DeLorme's office if the roles were reversed, eg. a neighborhood watch group put out a similar flyer describing the "crimes" of day laborers hanging out around the local hardware store pissing on lawns and breaking into parked cars???

Southbay Anons need IRL lawyerfag nao! Exploitable footbullet can be exploited for win.
  19. PodPeople Member

She didn't even post the correct url for her "hate is the enemy org"

http://www.sccgov.org/portal/site/hateistheenemy/

my bolds:
    "Mission Statement
    The Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors and the Santa Clara County Network for a Hate-Free Community have launched a new multi-media PSA campaign to promote community awareness that hate is a learned behavior that can be unlearned or disrupted through disciplining our tendency toward intolerance and prejudice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featured Information
    Radio and TV Public Service Announcements
    The targeted audience is youth because young males between the ages of 16-25 are the primary perpetrators of hate crime.

The Santa Clara Network for a Hate-Free Community provides community and school based facilitated workshops and public speakers. We are engaged in a community awareness campaign designed to illicit an emotional response that will hopefully deter intolerant behavior. We are all guilty of prejudice against one group or another. The key is to be mindful of the potential and diligent in our behavior.

For more information on how you can become involved with this effort, please call 408-792-2304"
  20. Lagerbier Member

1. contact police find out what really happened and who did it
    2. name all the lies in the flyer
    3. share them to a lawyer
    4. contact ALL MEDIA
  21. WTF Member

Looks like she should be [modedit] NOT FUNNY [/modedit] replaced.

[mod]note: the expression used shouldn't be joked about in this case relating to hate speech[/mod]
  22. Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

hate⋅mon⋅ger  /ˈheɪtˌmʌŋgər, -ˌmɒŋ-/ Spelled Pronunciation [heyt-muhng-ger, -mong-] IPA
    –noun a person who kindles hatred, enmity, or prejudice in others.
  23. Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

Review your legal options and ACT. Don't just baww guys, you can't use taxpayer money to fair game people. DO EET FAGGOTS! And contact all media!
  24. T.W.C_Anon Member

Anyone consult with Graham Berry on this yet? At least for advice?

Is there any truth to these allegations? Unregistered sex offender with a concealed weapon?? wtf?
  25. RightOn Member

certainly the Santa Clara fire department can confirm a school bus fire?

Phil Kleinheinz, Fire Chief
    Fire Station No. 1 / Administration
    777 Benton Street
    Santa Clara, CA 95050
    Tel: (408) 615-4900 Fax: (408) 246-8652
    Email: Fire@santaclaraca.gov

and all these acts of vandalsim? Were they in the local papers?
    Gas lines cut? this is pretty serious stuff.
    DEMAND DOX AND NAMES

God this woman is clearly off her nut
  26. mongrel Member

Before everyone gets their panties in a twist over "libel and slander", it might be good to remember that we don't have a membership role. So anyone can claim to be anonymous... and they'd be right. They are being anonymous if they don't give out their name. This bitch is being a bitch (and a co$ stooge) but there might not be any laws broken, except "we won't pass out the fliers if you stop" but that's a he said, she said at this point. That's the downside of this whole thing.

That being said, counter-propaganda and politicking might be the best response.
  27. Anonymous Member

Anyone in SJ have the non emergency phone number for the SJ police? I would suggest that each and everyone of us call them and ask for a list of the crimes associated with Anons.
  28. PodPeople Member

Oh, this flier is vague in all things except one, it specifically libels protestors of Scientology.
    Yes, it's all unbelievable, but remember, Scienology scours the land looking for fool tools. Sane, ethical or competent do not pass their audition.
  29. themadhair Member

30. T.W.C_Anon Member

Like Jeff Stone?
  31. Antagone Member

The 'disaffected members of the Church of Scientology' are not Anonymous. I'm fuming at this and anyone who thinks it's just an issue to be dealt with by local Anons is wrong since chances are Culties in other areas will be passing copies of that flier along to law enforcement and gloating that Anonymous is now being described as a hate group by government officials.
  32. PodPeople Member

Post #11
  33. Anonymous Member

Not doing anything until there is a sound plan.
    This mistake is a serious, sad, libelous one.
    Once there is a plan- I'm in.
    Civil rights are not something to mess with.

My God, does she not understand what she has done to those who have lost their families and are speaking out?
    The COS maligns the character of those who have left. Religious Freedom Watch is hateful.
    That should be reported.
    Enough of my rant...
    Going silent. Please carry on.
  34. Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

slashed auto tires, cut gas lines, broken windows ... WTF?

The only time I heard about that happening is when the Scifags fair-game Anon!
  35. Anonymous Member

This Doublespeak "hate-Free" group is wasting taxpayer dollars -- you need a dual-pronged approach by bringing this up with *all* relevant politicians at once while at the same time publicly outing this to the local media as well as through our international/national media contacts.

But this probably won't happen. Let's sit around and bitch about this instead of acting.
  36. Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

Holy fuck.

Right, we waited around, gloves off.

Obviously wait for relevant anons to return and report further, but I hope Delorme has a good CV
  37. mongrel Member

Yes, the exes certainly have an argument. My point was that saying things were down anonymously is going to be a slippery slope on which to press a legal challenge, from the anons' point of view. Of course, she does use a broad brush to paint ALL co$ protesters as criminals. Maybe this is the way to go in mounting a challenge?

I have no doubt the scilons will feel upstat about this. And that they'll use it for their own propaganda. And that they'll try it in other cities. We should be on guard.
  38. AnonRivi Member

What the fuck? Massive, epic, large caliber footbullet.
    I mean, local media can not possibly neglect this story if provided evidence and info...
  39. Anonymous Member

Ok, Delorme. You had your chance.

WAR.
  40. BigBeard Member

After a second read, this thing looks like it was written by OSA, handed to Delorme, and she just added the county information to it.

Definately a bad move, and with the loaded language and inuendoes in there I'll bet it was NOT vetted by any of the lawyers in the County Counsels office.

BigBeard