Customize

San Jose Fliers are OUT

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Feb 13, 2010.

1. eddieVroom Member

Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

LOL
  2. Anonymous Member

Ok.

A priest, an outed anon and a furry walk into a meeting.
    ohnoes. ITS A TRAP!

The priest says "Oh my god!"
  3. Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

So he says to himself, "why am I the only one here?"
  4. Anonymous Member

i REALLY like how this has gone from kinda a joke to SRYS BIZNZ POTENTIALLY THE BEST STRUCTURED MEETING BETWEEN ANONYMOUS AND SCIENTOLOGY EVAR!!!!!

If this actually goes down my boner will outlast a billion year contract
  5. Anonymous Member

THIS MAN WAS TAILOR MADE FOR ANONYMOUS. WE HAVE A CONFLICT THAT NEEDS RESOLUTION. I DEMAND HIS SERVICES AS A TRAINED FACILITATOR BE UTILIZED
  6. Anonymous Member

It has to be transgenic, etc, or perceived as such, to play the hate card. You know what scilons can't stand.

So I have a better suggestion for depositions in small court rooms than Berry's filling the rooms with aroma.
  7. Major Boyle Member

Lulzy idea: Contact the NAACP and let them know Anonymous is protesting Santa Clara's support for a racist cult. Give them L Ron's nigger quotes. Then Contact GLAAD and let them know the cult wants to murder all gays. Then have them show up at Anonymous' behest to give us a little moral support.
    Contact the Catholic church and let them know about L Ron's opinions on Christianity and The Roman Catholic Church.

So yeah, we could have a priest, a gay clown and and /b/lackup. And many lulz.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

9. Anonymous Member

Major Boyle, we already have black, gay and Catholic anons/Scientology protesters. What you suggest is good for illustrating the absurdity of Delorme, but it's not going to change her views.
  10. hotdog57 Member

What can the Scientologist say, Their is no disconnection or fair game or dead agenting..
    I told my dad just before are disconnection I will give you ever thing I have.
    prove me wrong..
    I protested Scientology over their Fair Game policy...prove me wrong..
    Is this meeting going to change Disconnection or stop Fair Game ?.
    Does the city of SJ think we just protest for the fun of it ?.
    And we have no reason for protesting .
  11. Anonymous Member

Quite possibly your best post to date.
  12. TinyDancer Member

4251081240_478b20be51_o.jpg
  13. anoninoob Member

Oh god, next raid there will be some major Clowning Around!!

(ouch, hey, stop throwing things at me... **duck**)
  14. Anonymous Member

Serious.
    But- let's not create a situation room for that. Let's just throw it out there and then let the little fires distract us from the allies we do have (due to the writing of LRH.)

Allied forces.
  15. Anonymous Member

Originally Posted by Major Boyle
    Lulzy idea: Contact the NAACP and let them know Anonymous is protesting Santa Clara's support for a racist cult. Give them L Ron's minority quotes. Then Contact GLAAD and let them know the cult wants to murder all gays. Then have them show up at Anonymous' behest to give us a little moral support.
    Contact the Catholic church and let them know about L Ron's opinions on Christianity and The Roman Catholic Church.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

16. Rockyj Member

Americans United (AU)
    Nonpartisan organization dedicated to preserving the constitutional principle of church-state separation as the only way to ensure religious freedom for all Americans.518 C Street NE
    Washington, DC 20002
    (202) 466-3234, fax: (202) 466-2587
    americansunited@au.org
    Americans United for Separation of Church and State

YOU CAN ACTUALLY REPORT A VIOLATION:
    "We are regularly involved in a large number of court cases, helping to shape legal precedent on behalf of church-state separation. We initiate lawsuits, provide legal counsel and support in other cases and serve as partners in joint lawsuits with other groups."
    Report A Government Violation Of Church-State Separation | Americans United

However, I think San Jose Anon's are the ones that need to report and request AU to file lawsuit against Santa Clara County for its failure @ separation of church & state.

Here is a letter I wrote in support of San Jose Anon's:

Dear Americans United:

As a Activist against violence towards women and as a woman of color I am shocked, embarrassed and appalled by the outright separation of church and state and hateful reactions by the head of Network For A Hate-Free Community, Ms. Delorme McKee-Stovall has initiated against the Internet Activist Group known as Anonymous.
    Anonymous does not protest against the Church of Scientology because of its religious beliefs, they protest because of the church’s “Fair Game” and “Suppressive Person - Disconnection” policy’s and documented human abuses, fraud, human trafficking, forced abortions, and child labor; to name a few.
    Ms. Delorme McKee-Stovall is a public official employed by the Santa Clara County in San Jose, CA, and she was approached by Scientologist John Allender of the San Jose “Church of Scientology”, who provided her with hateful propaganda about Anonymous.
    (thank you Xenubarb)
    McKee-Stovall did not investigate to see if Allender’s complaints were true but instead took it upon herself to use county dollars to print hateful flyers full of false allegations against Anonymous, in order to pass out to local residents living near the church, where Anonymous actively protests.
    Please visit: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUxTu3hGB-0&feature=related"]YouTube- KESQ-TV Scientology Investigation #4[/ame]
    And: Silence Is Betrayal
    And: Daily Kos: State of the Nation

I believe that a lawsuit is more than applicable against Santa Clara County and the Network For A Hate-Free Community for using tax dollars to print hateful materials without fully investigating the allegations the Church of Scientology presented to Ms. Delorme McKee-Stovall against Anonymous, and most of all for Santa Clara County failing to consider the separation of church-and state by supporting the Church of Scientology’s hateful agenda!
  17. Skeptic1337 Member

Great letter, let us know how it turns out!
  18. Anonymous Member

There was a brief and rather poorly researched mention in the Metro section. It's not epic win, but it's a start. Just needs moar cowbell.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/san-jose-metro-does-delorme-61810/
  19. Anonymous Member

wot news on the ouchie the clown front?
  20. PieratKing Member

21. PieratKing Member

Oh and I will mediate for the price of a plane ticket.... never been to SJ. totally partial and biased lol
  22. Rockyj Member

Other places perhaps to poon! Especially because its so IRONIC for a SO-called anti-hate group to spread hate!

The Southern Poverty Law Center
    https://secure.splcenter.org/
    A nonprofit civil rights organization dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry, and to seeking justice for the most vulnerable members of society.
    400 Washington Ave.
    Montgomery, AL 36104
    https://secure.splcenter.org/contact-us

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
    ADL: Contact Us
    Now the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency, ADL fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all.
    Phone: (415) 981-3500 Fax: (415) 981-8933
    Separation of Church & State
    Religious Freedom
    Separation of Church and State
    ADL: Contact Us

Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism
    Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism
  23. Anonymous Member

anonymous comes in many flavors.
    We (WWPedians) all understand that, pretty well.

but SJ? I'm not familiar with the makeup that cell.
    Are they all white boyz? Or pretty much?

It's possible that the only Anonymous Delorme has seen (with her own eyes) are of sufficient ethnic/class homogeneity that she feels comfortable assuming its pretty much like that everywhere.

Yeah. they have black Scientologists too.
    And gay ones too.
    And probably Catholic ones too.

If CoS can shoop diversity into their PR photomontages, its not altogether clear that the Anonymous protest videos (with black, gay, female, etc) couldn't be similarly staged.

How do our "token minorities" different from Scientology's?
    ___

If there's a good response to address THIS, it may still do nothing for Delorme but could help sway other "Diversity experts" in similar straits in other cities.
  24. Anonymous Member

Scientology teaches that it's very bad to be gay or Catholic, except on the lower levels where the "truth" is hidden, so that statement isn't exactly accurate in its equivalence. A lesbian black Catholic woman can be accepted as just as much anon as anyone else - the same would not be true in Scientology.
  25. PodPeople Member

Maybe you could get Will Haven out in front of: KNTV (an NBC affililate)
    2450 North 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95131-1002
    (408) 432-6221‎

It's just 2 miles from Santa Clara govt offices.
  26. Rockyj Member

Let's be realistic here! Minorities have enough issues to overcome then trying to help bring down a cult that consists mostly of white people, of whom by CHOICE joined a fucken totalitarian, pyramid scam organization for mostly selfish reasons!
    Poverty, racism, substance abuse, crime, violence, intergenerational trauma & oppression are ongoing issues that minorities deal with on a daily basis; of which are overcoming in order to survive as a race, culture and as a people.
    Truthfully, most my concerns are toward the children that were raised in the cult and HAD NO CHOICE! The grunts! Marty & this new guy that just blown are all a joke.
    Crying because they didn't get what they want, so pooh on you DM!
    Its people like Mark Headley that didn't have a choice is why I'm protesting!
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

Totally, SAVE WHITEY!
  28. Anonymous Member

try again.
  29. Major Boyle Member

<Sigh> You really don't get how to do lulzy, do ya? You invite all those special interest groups, and have Delorme show up to explain her side. Then you secretly arrange with her supervisors to show up and watch her in action. Then invite the press to film it all showing how Santa Clara County government is so efficient, well organized, etc.

It would be a scream to watch Outchie in full regalia DEMANDING to know why Santa Clara supports an organization that wants to kill him and all other gays. Then get someone like Danny Glover to ask why Santa Clara was supporting the racist cult. Or a Catholic Cardinal demanding on behalf of the Pope to explain why the city of Santa Clara is anti-Catholic. And so on and so forth.

Delormes career would be OVER. Period. And that WOULD be lulzy.
  30. grebe Member

Shut up faggots.

Why are you talking about nothing when you could be plotting how to use OUCHIE THE CLOWN!

Press release: Anonymous offers to meet with ANY AND ALL HATERS OF ANONYMOUS. The meeting will take place in a public forum with a neutral professional mediator present to moderate.

Haters specifically invited to attend:

- Some dude whose car caught fire
    - Person with cut gas line
    - Broken window owner
    - Cat abusers
    - Scientologists
    - The humorless
    - Network for a hate-free community

In case no one takes you up on your offer, bring an ashtray to set in an empty chair as a stand-in for the Scientologists. Record a loop that says, "What are your crimes?" when you want it to speak.
  31. grebe Member

Yeah that'll work.
  32. Major Boyle Member

Bring out the clowns!:

And yeah, Ouchie is a meeting facilitator! LOL!
  33. Anonymous Member

There is nothing but ballsack squeezing win here

we need ouchies expertise and delicacy in this matter. SJ anons, report back once you have obtained his services
  34. anonohio Member

I'm actually genuinely impressed with ouchie..........he mentions culture jamming in that interview, although what he did was more for lulz than anything. That's not exactly a foreign idea to us, given how we approach our protests

I honestly think he would go for this idea of representing anonymous, and he'd be a fantastic representative

IDK why but he reminds me of maynard keenan
  35. PodPeople Member

Gawd help me, I'm starting to agree with and think more and more like Skeptic.

This curve towards a racist bent is ludicrous. there, i said it.

Poon the media, yes, but persistence is key. Just an opinion, of course.
  36. Re: San Jose Fliers are OUT

Make sure you bring an ashtry for the Scientologist to boss around.
  37. Rockyj Member

Legally, its all about the Santa Clara County allowing this ding bat to have a county position that supposedly opposes hate but yet allows the ding bat to use the system to go against what they believe, which is the separation of church and state.
  38. Belladonna Member

picture22r.png
  39. Skeptic1337 Member

I might disagree with this interpretation.

If you're making a legal argument I'd go with equal protection clause. Meaning you can't create a new class of crimes based on the perpetrators race / ethnicity (ie hate crimes). It be a tough sell but a little more appropriate.

She's not advocating for a church in this instance nor against one. She's advocating against a group.

Any ways carry on!
  40. anoninoob Member

god gawd.. I've created a monster...

**runs**