Customize

San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

DATE: ??? (March 14th follows traditional pattern, but if a change is needed we shall facilitate)
    PLACE: 650 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose, CA
    TIME: 11-4pm

Our next global is already fast approaching. But while we still have some time, why not have fun with this?

In our previous year, the Ides of March was one of the largest showings of Anonymous activity in the entire year since it began. Record numbers were reached in every city, and shit was so cash.

But since Scientology in San Jose has their own "special" way of accepting Anonymous with the use of sprinkler-tech, lets put that to use. We shall name this global raid "The (T)ides of March".

Bring your swimsuits, bring your towels, umbrellas, coats... all things water-resistant and water-friendly. Lets have some fun with the sprinkler tech this time, instead of trying to avoid it. Nothing works better than having them waste their own money on the water bill.

EDIT: The Governator announced a drought emergency in California: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/27/schwarzenegger-declares-c_n_170693.html

Effective MARCH 1ST, Californian residents and businesses are urged to cut back 20% of their water usage.

So gang, if the Scilons try their infamous sprinkler tech on you at the global... have a phone number ready to complain and make noise! I'd recommend anyplace of relevance save for 911, as that just wastes time and resources. Maybe a non-emergency call to the police would suffice though, if anything they'll clear you to proper channels.
  2. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

with sprinkler tech and (T)ides , it just might neutralize the fish bait tech.
  3. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

hey, that's right....

If you guys brought Tide soap, maybe you can get all of your laundry done while protesting.
  4. photofag Member

Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

I'd be happy to join (unless I somehow have work that day), and will bring my camera. This will be my first protest though...anyone carpooling from Cupertino by chance?
  5. Sailor Venus Member

Someone probably is. Even though it's San Jose, it's more like Saratoga/Los Gatos/Cupertino/a little bit of SJ.

I hope we get a big crowd. We need some serious CAEK for this raid.
  6. anonprkour Member

ill be there :)
  7. anonbeliever Member

WEEHOOO!!!! Finally I get my ass in gear and on WWP.

That said, I like where this thread is going.

Oh, and I'll be there.
  8. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

Unfortunately, this is the second Global picket I'll have to miss on. If I don't atend this important family matter on that day, I'll be castrated no joke.

And to be honest, I like my little wakka right where he is.

But I'll still help with organization and preparation right until the very end. SOme key things that we'll definitely need; MUSIC, SIGNAGE, AVERAGE AMOUNT OF FLYERS (for drivers or passerby who inquire), DIGITAL CAMERA, VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES, and COUNTER-SPRINKLER TECH. Most of the above should be effectively waterproof for extra precaution, especially those of high value.

Speak up if you're able to provide for any of these, just so we're all clear ahead of time.
  9. anonbeliever Member

I have a small digital camera I can bring. Its video abilities are kinda fail but it's good for pics. I also have a bunch of flash memory cards for it that I'd love to donate to daisy et al for theirs. I think I'll also have my own sign this time around. I think you like very much.
  10. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

I do like.

Can we move in together?
  11. Sailor Venus Member

You left out CAKE.

EDIT: Music is covered, he's just too lazy to post.
  12. anonbeliever Member

Ooh, thithor-me-timberth! I think that would be fabulouth!
  13. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

New edit in the OP, use it to your advantage!
  14. anonbeliever Member

My approvals, you haz them.
  15. Daisy Member

I will be there. With the usual stuff. I promise I will bring cake.
  16. anonbeliever Member

So I have some information that all of you should know.
    The reporter who was supposed to show up at our little we<3allender raid accidentally went to the wrong address :p This was fail. Now, however, I am told she will be showing up at the Saratoga/Steven's Creek/Whatever it's called org (the one we always go to) for the 14th. I believe she will be showing up at around 9:30 like last time so I suggest starting this raid early. I'm also told that she will be speaking with the scilons as well to get their side and indeed she may have already done so.
    Unfortunately, I will be out of town this time around so I will not be able to attend. As such, I command you all to WIN and BE AWESOME in my absence! Show this reporter the bestest of our bestest. Prove that the MV/SJfags are the lulziest, most enturbulational, most epicly knowledgeable group of faggots in the south bay!
  17. qwertyuiop1 Member

I guess ill just have to show up and have fun without you.

i also wanted to ask you if we could move in together but Packman beat me to it. (and the wife would kill me)
  18. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

Ok, fuck it.

Someone give me a ride. I need in on this.
  19. TRIPP Member

Damn I hella want to go to this but I have no car and I live like an hour and a half away! Anyone living in the east bay going that I could catch a ride with?
  20. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

To TRIPP, I've sent you a PM for better suggestions.

For the rest of you guys, SHOW UP EARLY and show up FEELIN' GOOD, MAN.

Scientology is getting their ass handed over to them down in the desert, its time to rub it in.
  21. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

Know that I am with you in spirit because you guys are awesome.

And you have Kahlua.

And you dance.

When Tustin grows up, we hope to be just like San Jose.

(You go, Daisy girl!)
  22. qwertyuiop1 Member

Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day Raid day
  23. Sailor Venus Member

^^
    SOMEONE's excited =P
  24. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY the game RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY
  25. qwertyuiop1 Member

At first I thought - he went and organized all my raid days. then i noticed you are a dick. almost missed that one.
  26. SJPD Patrol Member

Sorry double post
  27. SJPD Patrol Member

Good morning from the San Jose Police Department.

It is hard for us to believe that you have nothing better to do with your weekends, but if you must protest, please be advised of these sections. The Church of Sciencetology is attempting to make cases against you with the following penal and muni codes.

SJPD Patrol

California Penal Code
    302. (a) Every person who intentionally disturbs or disquiets any
    assemblage of people met for religious worship at a tax-exempt place
    of worship, by profane discourse, rude or indecent behavior, or by
    any unnecessary noise, either within the place where the meeting is
    held, or so near it as to disturb the order and solemnity of the
    meeting, is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine not
    exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by imprisonment in a
    county jail for a period not exceeding one year, or by both that fine
    and imprisonment.
    (b) A court may require performance of community service of not
    less than 50 hours and not exceeding 80 hours as an alternative to
    imprisonment or a fine.
    (c) In addition to the penalty set forth in subdivision (a), a
    person who has suffered a previous conviction of a violation of this
    section or Section 403, shall be required to perform community
    service of not less than 120 hours and not exceeding 160 hours.
    (d) The existence of any fact which would bring a person under
    subdivision (c) or (d) shall be alleged in the complaint,
    information, or indictment and either:
    (1) Admitted by the defendant in open court.
    (2) Found to be true by a jury trying the issue of guilt.
    (3) Found to be true by the court where guilt is established by a
    plea of guilty or nolo contendere.
    (4) Found to be true by trial by the court sitting without a jury.

(e) Upon conviction of any person under this section for
    disturbances of religious worship, the court may, in accordance with
    the performance of community service imposed under this section,
    consistent with public safety interests and with the victim's
    consent, order the defendant to perform a portion of, or all of, the
    required community service at the place where the disturbance of
    religious worship occurred.
    (f) The court may waive the mandatory minimum requirements for
    community service whenever it is in the interest of justice to do so.
    When a waiver is granted, the court shall state on the record all
    reasons supporting the waiver.

San Jose Municipal Code
    13.20.030 Signs on sidewalks prohibited - Exceptions.
    No person shall erect or maintain any sign on any public street or sidewalk of the city, or paint or mark any sign or other marking upon the pavement, curb or sidewalk constituting part of a public street; provided, however, nothing herein contained shall prohibit any person from painting or applying the street address number on the curb in front of a premises owned or controlled by him or the painting or application of numbers on curbs by persons possessing a valid permit so to do.
    (Prior code § 3313.2(a); Ords. 19029, 18315, 24203.)

10.16.010 Disturbing the peace prohibited.
    No person shall disturb the peace, quiet and comfort of any neighborhood by creating therein any disturbing or unreasonably loud noise.
    (Prior code § 4231; Ord. 24198.)

10.16.020 Disturbing noises designated.
    A. It is the intent of this chapter to prohibit all noises which are disturbing or unreasonably loud. The types of noises set out in subsection B. shall not be deemed or construed as in any way exclusive, but merely illustrative.
    B. The following types of noises are declared to be disturbing to the peace, quiet and comfort of the neighborhood in which they are heard, and persons creating such noises are in violation of Section 10.16.010:
    1. The sounding of any horn, signal or noise device on any automobile, motorcycle, bus, truck or other vehicle, in any other manner or for any other purpose than allowed by the California Vehicle Code or other laws of the state;
    2. The noise from an exhaust system of any vehicle which is not equipped or constructed so as to prevent any disturbing or unreasonably loud noise;
    3. The revving of the engine of any motor vehicle while such vehicle is not in motion, except when done in the course of repairing, adjusting or testing it;
    4. Disturbing or unreasonably loud shouting or crying of peddlers, hawkers, vendors or newspaper carriers;
    5. The playing or operating of any radio, phonograph, orchestra or other musical device or instrument in a manner that is disturbing or unreasonably loud to a reasonable person outside the facility or unit from which the noise emanates; and
    6. Disturbing or unreasonably loud shouting, screaming, wailing or other vocalization that is disturbing or unreasonably loud to a reasonable person outside the facility or unit from which the noise emanates.
    (Prior code § 4232; Ord. 24198.)

10.08.010 Obstructing pedestrians on public ways.
    No person shall loiter, stand or otherwise occupy any portion of any public highway, alley, sidewalk or crosswalk or other public way open for pedestrian travel in such a manner as to willfully and maliciously obstruct or unreasonably interfere with the free passage of pedestrians.
    (Prior code § 4240; Ords. 18918, 24157, 24843.)

10.08.020 Obstructing entrances to places of public assembly.
    No person shall stand, sit at or otherwise occupy the entrance of any place of public assemblage so as in any manner to willfully and maliciously obstruct the entrance.
    (Prior code § 4242; Ords. 24157, 24843.)
  28. Au Reida Member

Desperate cult is desperate.
  29. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the heads up, but seriously, you could use an attitude adjustment there. Sheesh!
  30. anonspilz Member

If I believe that, you've got a bridge to sell me.
  31. anonshymous Member

Real or troll, good advice is still good advice.

Too long; still read. We'll keep that in mind in the future, SJPD.
  32. qwertyuiop1 Member

This is good advice regardless. the officers i spoke to were very helpful and even handed. they just dont want to arrest anyone and i dont blame them. one officer actually said they are actively discussing how to get us arrested in front of them. We will not give them the chance. Let the SF anons that come down that this is going on.

This wasnt posted by a scilon unless they are trying to intimidate as they know they wont be able to get us arrested.

Local cops have been very fair and cool with us.
  33. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

So in other words.... just do everything that we have been doing.

pffft, "even-handed" my ass. If the poster in question was a real SJPD patrol officer, he wouldn't make an offhand comment about "not having anything better to do on our weekends"

Nice to hear from you again, Mr. Allender.
  34. qwertyuiop1 Member

The cops i talked to were cool. I have no idea who the sjpd poster is. wouldnt surprise me if that was allender. they were probably told to go fuck themselves by the PD and this is their way of trying to intimidate. if not then we should still be cautious as they want nothing more than to get us arrested - that is a fact for sure. even one of the cops said so.
  35. Daisy Member

I may be the only one to believe you are the officer I spoke to last weekend. You did say a couple a couple of things to have me believe you just may be reading these boards. I do appreciate this info. And please do more lurking and you will come to understand why we spend our time protesting this dangerous cult.

Hey guys, this is not Allender. Why would Allender spell it Sciencetology? That would be blasphemous.
  36. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

Well, you can't blame some of us for being suspicious. Within the first paragraph it just seemed like a giveaway.

And they also said that confirming the Xenu story would be blasphemous too :p
  37. Daisy Member

Being suspicious is a good thing in my book.

I think this is the younger officer, the one who spoke to the reporter.
  38. Re: San Jose, March 14th?: THE (T)IDES OF MARCH

I'm with daisy ( most of the time actually ) our new poster sounds like a familiar voice and I welcome the support.
    Grab a Guy Fawkes mask and join us. I have one you can borrow if you need to.
  39. qwertyuiop1 Member

LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.