Customize

San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Well, its been a week or so and voted consensus shows that we Anons of the southbay are relentless indeed. We gun' rape San Jose this month.

When: May 9th, 11-4pm

Where: 650 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, CA

With what?: Signs, masks, musics, lulz, and CAKE

A week later from this date is the big Psych Convention in San Francisco, where southbay OTVIII John Allender (and friends) will be wasting their time "confronting and shattering" those no-good, evil-doer Psychiatrists. Well, I say we give the Org a fair message that we won't forget about our duties as Marcabian agents assigned for this sector. We will continue our monthly raids and then just do a little extra.

Bring your friends, bring your dog! This is gonna be a fun one, and San Jose would love to have you.
  2. qwertyuiop1 Member

re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

HELL YEAH!!!! Lets do this.

I needs my Daisy cakes
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

And curtains and marblecakes.
  4. GutteralRetch Member

Okies soo...

This'll be my first raid I'm attending. :eek: Anything I should bring besides my mask and myself? Refreshments anyone?
  5. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Refreshments will be handled already, but you're welcome to bring what nourishments you want. If you have just a mask on you then you're already set, and if you had a sign or some fliers to hand out that'd be great as well.

As long as you're there, you'll be of big help as it is.
  6. Sailor Venus Member

Awesomeness.
  7. Daisy Member

But does it have to be chocolate? I'm getting tired of chocolate.
  8. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

You're right, its coming into Spring now, maybe something a bit more colorful...

How does Strawberry sound?
  9. GutteralRetch Member

Awesome! One last question, what are the exact times I should be there - that way I can be prompt.
  10. Vir Member

Come with a friend if you're early. It can be a bit scary to be the first one to show up to your first raid.
  11. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

The "official" time is 11am because that's generally when the bigger chunk of people show up. The general rule of thumb is to either come in a group or wait until you see Anons on-site.
  12. Daisy Member

I will see what I can do.
  13. i'mglib Member

Wut?! Who gets tired of chocolate, lol.

You guys are HARDCORE. Impressive.
  14. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

If anything, I know about a bakery thats not too far. We could always chip in for cake afterwards.
  15. Daisy Member

No worries, I got it covered.
  16. Daisy Member

LOL, cake is very important to SJ anons! I'm looking forward to the day when I have to bring 2 cakes!
  17. moarxenu Member

Chocolate is always good with strawberries. Hope to cya on May 9.
  18. GutteralRetch Member

Just a quick mention - I'm happy there will be cake! My birthday is a few days before we protest, so I'll be enjoying sweet lucious cake.. mmmM!!!
  19. Sailor Venus Member

Personally, I vote for raspberry.

I had guava cake once, but that's another story. Maybe when the hotter moths come around we can do an ice cream cake. Or cheesecake. I like cheesecake. Baking cheesecakes is fun! Ever had marzipan cheesecake? That stuff is GOOD. So is chocolate cheesecake, naturally. And around christmas time, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. I went to the Cheesecake Factory once and saw a Coffe Heath Bar Crunch (my favorite ice cream!!!) cheesecake on the menu, but they said they were out. So I went back again, but it wasn't on the menu anymore - they discontinued it! D: - I was so sad. Maybe I'll get lucky and find the recipe on Google or something. Ever have a chocolate lava cake? The outside is like cake, but the inside is PURE MELTED CHOCOLATE. RICH, VELVETY DARK CHOCOLATE. Especially if made with Valrhona chocolate. Makes me wet just thinking about it. If a guy ever wanted to get me in the mood, there would be a chocolate lava cake involved.

So yeah.
  20. ryangiggs Member

^
    lol
    Boxxxy?
  21. xenubarb Member

There ya go!
    Best Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe, Easy Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
  22. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Damnit Venus....

We are never going to stop at random bakeries ever again.
  23. AnonMeow Member

Hi all - been away a while, had back surgery which put me out for months. Anyhoo, I notice that I don't see Mountain View raid reports any longer - I'm assuming everyone made a decision to move it all to SJ instead? Can someone give me a reader's digest version of whatever happened? :)

I am hoping to make the global raid as well as the next local one!
  24. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Mountain View is still a choice location for flier handouts and conversations, but ever since raiding at SJ we've noticed that they're much more aggressive and batshit loco over there, so I guess we just stayed with where the entertainment was at. Thats not to say we should stop raiding in MV though, I love watching them shut down at the sight of just ONE or two Anons.
  25. qwertyuiop1 Member

Glad youre feeling better.

Sprinkler tech and crazy ot VIII were definetely highlights of the last few months. also did some interviews for local paper. cops called ALOT more now.
  26. Zulas Member

Alright this will be my second protest, and I made a sign last time but it wasnt so good, I know you guys have plenty of signs but I also want my own, so what and where is a good art store for supplies? Thanks guys
  27. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Michaels or Lawlgreens have posterboards and markers to buy, so those are the easiest (and cheapest) to get them. It really just depends on what you want your sign to be made of and what you plan to have on it.
  28. Zulas Member

Well, I was thinking aobut making the sign like the ones Venus has, with sharpie and duct tape so thanks on that part, I have one more question though. You mentioned something about handing about fliers, I did see we had any last time, but I thought i might as well as on that. And if we are going to do that, are we making our own or are there pre-made ones we can find on one of the sites? Again thanks for putting up with my questions and being new ^^;
  29. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

You're free to do whatever you'd like concerning fliers, as long as the information is current and backed with evidence. We normally would use fliers found online, but anyone can make their own whenever they'd like, and usually we encourage that.

Just don't bring TOO many copies, because only so many cars will stop by to ask for one and we hardly get people walking down the street. 100 is plenty for a raid at the SJ Org. Castro St. in downtown Mountain View is another story.
  30. Zulas Member

Ok, thanks for the help
  31. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Raid is this weekend, folks. You know the drill. Only bring enough lube for yourselves and find your favorite scifag.
  32. Zulas Member

"lube"

wat
  33. qwertyuiop1 Member

LOL
  34. Zulas Member

wat
  35. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

You guys make me lol
  36. Sailor Venus Member

[IMG]
  37. Zulas Member

when pacman said we wuz gunna rape SJ this raid i didn't think he meant it literally! D:
  38. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

Whassa matta? Afraid of penetration? Just man up and take it in the pooper.
  39. Zulas Member

:| yes, yes i am afraid,-insert lulz here-
  40. Re: San Jose, May 9th: Psych Raid warmups

WHAT?! WE'RE RAIDING TOMORROW?! OSHI-!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.