Customize

San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by V is for Vendetta, Nov 22, 2010.

1. San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

Edit: Can no longer attend please delete thread.
  2. adhocrat Member

Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

Love to raid but the Winchester place may not be worth the time. 650 Saratoga or Easy Street in Mountain View might be better places.
  3. Anonymous Member

Wa happened V? It was looking good.
  4. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

Dear Newfag:

You have broken a critical rule of protestfagging. Even if YOU cannot attend, you don't simply request to delete the entire thread and thereby not extending an opportunity for others to raid in your stead. The Southbay Stat-Crashers are the home of many able-bodied folks who can run that org from the outside with just their little finger, and when the call goes out whether or not you as the OP can go, they will deliver.

You have my word on that.
  5. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

Oh yeah, and hello again to my buds in the Southbay.

I know I've been quiet for the past few months but I'm slowly and surely getting back in the game. I wish like hell I can party with you fags again on a monthly basis, but I've relocated to SoCal for the time being. If any of you guys are in my area, shoot me up with one of them PM's and lets raid like the good ol' days.
  6. Anonymous Member

Oh hai Pacman.

WTF-Pac_Man.jpg

Maybe you can help jumpstart SoCal Anon and AGP won't be the only one raiding the Hollywood Stress Test tables.
  7. xenubarb Member

Hello...
  8. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

I'll certainly do my best to help, if something is known to me enough in advance so I can make the time for myself. From where I am I can hit up San Diego, Gold Base, and parts of LA.

John Allender, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner. I promise I'll try and visit as often as I can. <3 Love you.
  9. moarxenu Member

Glad to see you're back in The Game. Delorme and John Allender have been missing you.
  10. adhocrat Member

I miss Tunak
  11. Mark Cabian Member

Good to hear from you, Mr. Man. Party hard in SoCal, they are expecting you at every raid, just so you know. Hope to see you around the SoBay again.
  12. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

I'll do my very best to attend SoCal raids, might even break my Gold Base cherry if there are other volunteers. As for SoBay, I plan to come up a few times a year.
  13. Anonymous Member

i liked you guise. :O)
  14. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

Pacman, It's been a while. Daisy and I have been talking about making a splash for the 3? year anniversery. Do you think you can rally the troops?
  15. Anonymous Member

Misc-Go_you.gif
  16. Mark Cabian Member

I haven't seen you guys in a while either! Hope to see you around too.
  17. adhocrat Member

I still raid regularly. Let me know if you want to do The 3rd Anni
  18. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

I can make some calls, but I don't yet know if I could drive up in time for it. Just as long as you guys are there, then everything is good.

In the meantime, I'll be making my post-hiatus appearance at San Diego this week. It'll be worth the trip :p
  19. moarxenu Member

Will there be Tunak?
  20. xenubarb Member

It's San Diego. We troll deep, but might not Tunak. It all depends on PacMan's leadership qualities. And if he can keep his pants up.
  21. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

Pacman, I'm thinking January maybe mid month.
    Let me know what kind of feed back you get and we'll bring cake etc.
  22. Anonymous Member

January has always given us good turnout. I lik.

As for the Dec 4th raid, couldn't wait, we went yesterday.

23. Mark Cabian Member

Wonderful, SP! I'm sorry I can't make any in the near future ... out of area at the moment.
  24. qwertyuiop1 Member

I like where this thread is going
  25. Anonymous Member

Welcome back Q
  26. BLiP Member

Good job, thanks lads.
  27. moarxenu Member

Well done, my beloved faggots!!!
  28. Re: San Jose RAID! Dec. 4th 2010

I've got my own iPod with Tunak on it, we'll look into ways of incorporating that. I can't promise anything about my pants, though. I was originally planning on coming without them in the first place, but the weather outlook is changing my mind a bit.

Also, I must note one important setback I'm having right now, and that is that I have no camcorder with me. It was stolen from my old school before I even moved so I won't be able to make my own recording of this raid. I'm hoping that Santa will cut me some slack this year, so maybe that will change in the near future.
  29. Sailor Venus Member

Aww shucks, looks like I missed out on a raid. Keep me posted on anoniversary plans.
  30. Anontacular Member

Good to see you again SV! Remember the RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY RAID DAY
  31. MIB

Email to - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum