Customize

San Jose raid gets raided by PD

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MAKE IT GO LEFT, May 9, 2009.

1. San Jose raid gets raided by PD

A great day for a protest. It started small, maybe 6 or 8 and grew to about 12 or so when cake was served. With in a half hour to an hour later, 6 count em 6 San Jose Police cars converged on us like it was a drug raid.
    They huddled us together and singled out three for citizens arrest. None were actually arrested.
    After an hour of discussion with PD , who were very cool, they left and a bunch more Anons arrived and we were up to about 20 at one point.
    I'm going to let the ones cited tell their story and there will be film
    Stay tuned
    P.S John Allender was taking a lot of film and out trying to convince himself he's OT. John you read these boards. You POSER You're not OT
  2. TinyDancer Member

Re: San Jose raid gets raided by PD

3506711398_dc0c92236d.jpg?v=0.jpg
  3. Sam Urai Member

Please tell us you got this on video.
  4. Zulas Member

I was the kid who was taken(or talken to i guess) by the PD. scared the shit outta me but im over it..
  5. Zulas Member

i would've but like i said, i was pretty pre-occupied
  6. Re: San Jose raid gets raided by PD

Let me guess, the Scilons tried their 'Fake Bomb Threat®' Tech again?
  7. the_cloak Member

If so, there needs to be a push to get them charged with filing a false police report. The police should also bill them for the wasted resources.
  8. Anonymous Member

Glad you're okay, dude. Looking forward to hearing about it.
  9. LRonAnon Member

I hope cameras were rolling.
  10. Zulas Member

As far as I could see, no one was filming, everyone was being talked to, though the majority was by one cop, and me, pacman,and OG had to give our info
  11. El Diablo Member

I've been wondering about that. Ya gotta think they're getting pretty sick of the nuisance call-outs by now.
  12. Re: San Jose raid gets raided by PD

SO WHAT HAPPENED ALREADY? Yeesh!
  13. Anonymous Member

I bet they'd say something like "CALLING THE POLICE FOR PROTESTS IS A PART OF OUR RELIGION AND IS PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT"
  14. Sponge Member

Care to volunteer more information? Thnx.
  15. Anonymous Member

hungry for moar.
  16. LocalSP Member

^^^^THIS^^^^
  17. Anonymous Member

Did the cops say what you supposedly did that warranted their visit?

What angle did they take with the questioning?
  18. Zulas Member

Ok, sorry guys I was gone for a minute. I saw the cars pull up everywhere and they said that we were doing something wrong and the scilons had three videos to prove it(probably Allender's) and took out me, Pacman, and OG away from the group and told us we were "disturbing church services" by "encouraging people to honk their horns" because we had "Honk if ''something something" Scientology" signs. So we gave them our information, the scilons now know our faces, and will soon be able to access the info we gave the police. Pretty much sucks :\
  19. Re: San Jose raid gets raided by PD

Maybe you'll get a cool letter? 8D Encouraging terrorist honks!
  20. Re: San Jose raid gets raided by PD

Zulas , you had a video. Can you get some footage up of other parts of the events?
    I have film of some of the cop scene but turned my card over to someone more capable of showing it.
    They are using the Ca. Penal Code 302 http://forums.whyweprotest.net/265-usa-west-coast/san-jose-april-11th-41838/#post819238 this link is the code

They are way out of bounds on this one sense all three that were cited were masked and they weren't all making noise so it was just a way to get them unmasked.
    the Police did say that any or all of them can file a counter suit and make them prove there case. I think they should so any confidential stuff can be supeana'd as evidense. That is one thing they don't want, to be judged in court
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

Tanks Tiny D, wuz about ready to make my own but since yer so kind......
    Yums!

XP
  22. Zulas Member

If you met me at the raid, you know how young I am. So I wouldn't know much legal stuff, sorry on that part, but i can post my footage of the rest of the raid on youtube on my account, youtube.com/HyperAnon, check in about an hour or so, unless i say other-wise
  23. chrisanon Member

Furious, sad, and sorry to hear this.

The state of California is flat broke. Santa Clara County and San Jose are making budget cuts. Good to know taxpayer funds are being wisely spent.

It's like the police and the courts are the Cult's Personal Army. And TAXPAYERS foot the bill, while Graham has to depend on the kindness of strangers for office supplies.

Pisses me off.
  24. Joe Blitz Member

KSW w/LIE-tech. It may work some of the time, but seems at odds with their claim to be a "Religion".
  25. T.W.C_Anon Member

Was someone able to explain to the police that the callout was a ruse by scientology to get your info and now you will probably harassed by Scientology because of it?
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, this brings to mind something I thought about a while back about unmasking Co$ protesters in front of potential scilons/security/PI's, it seems to smack of 'wreckless endangerment'.
    This is a concern in my honest opinion. In places where you could be potentially unmasked in front of Co$ corps, it might be good to do a bit o' face-painting, and be prepeared.
    They think they have all the time in the universe, and may pretend not to care, but my gut tells me they just keep on sucking up the info, and my second (cow gut) tells me that they will wait on all the info till the public eye is no longer waiting and watching. This is what they are taught, this is what they have done before and will do again.
    Wouldn't trust any of them with the care of a retarded gerbil let alone any info on a person.

'Bad people! Bad peeeples!' (granny barred from gettin' home by sci-goons)

Hm.

Await full story.

*nom nom nom popcorns.........urp.)

:)
  27. TinyDancer Member

28. Anonymous Member

Were citations issued? To whom? What do they say?
  29. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I've NEVER heard of Scientology having their fake "services" on a Saturday. Also, if they claim AUDITING is a "church service" you can pretty quickly dispell that by Scientology's own statements that it's a "confessional" or course work, but NOT what's known as a church service.

And BTW, Bruce Pettycrew was charged with disturbing Scientology here in Phoenix in the 1990s. I testified. He was found not guilty. Same ol Same ol.
  30. Anonymous Member

The word "HONK" is a waste of space on a sign anyway.

I hope you can fight this in court without it interfering with the Psych raid stuff.
  31. Anonymous Member

You know the drill: Don't comment more about the case online until you've spoken to a lawyer.

Jeff Jacobsen: Documents from that case would be good to have, even if it's in another state.
  32. Anonymous Member

Even if Scientology is lying about there being a service, if they didn't inform anyone about this extraordinary "service" then it's even more moot right?

By the way, the word "HONK" is a waste of space on a sign. Drivers can choose to honk without a sign saying "HONK".
  33. Relyt Member

DID YOU ASK THE POLICE WHY THEY NEEDED SIX SQUAD CARS FOR SUCH A PETTY CALL?
  34. adhocrat Member

Me neither. And the only three I heard tell of when I was in were all dog and pony shows

from the Los Gatos web site. Wear yer galoshes for this

http://www.scientology-losgatos.org/en_US/introservice/films.html

35. Zulas Member

Ok! I am currently uploading some of the protest footage. For my legal concerns, I cut out all of Xavier and the Spy. I have about 8 minutes of video of Mike telling Xavier off about their cult, and I'm not going to post it because I'm not the about the legal use of posting.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Zulas Member

probably are, I'm scared now :(
  38. Anonymous Member

39. TinyDancer Member

Chill, babe. You are walking in the footsteps of Epic Nose Guy and Epic Balogna Guy.

You didn't intend to interrupt their Sunday service. BECAUSE IT ISN'T SUNDAY!
  40. Relyt Member

COURSES AND CLASSES ARE NOT RELIGIOUS SERVICES.