Customize

Santa Clara County Info Pack

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by BigBeard, Feb 27, 2010.

1. BigBeard Member

For what it's worth, I've pulled together as much as I could of what appeared to be relevant info from the various Santa Clara County Flyer threads.

BigBeard

Text of John Allender's e-mail that started the whole issue:

pdf's of the anti-Anon flyer distributed on 02/13/2010

Page 1:

scan0001.jpg

Page 2:

scan0002.jpg

Santa Clara County public official contacts:

Board of Supervisor Meeting Public Comment Time Limits:
    (This is from the published rules, actual time limits at meetings may vary)

California Attorney General's Office:

California ACLU Contacts:

California Public Records Act Information:

Possibly relevant U.S. Code Civil Rights Information:

Ning page created in response to the flyer:

Media Contact Information:

2. Belladonna Member

Re: Santa Clara County Info Pack

<3 you BB
  3. sock Member

Probably should include the exes addressing Santa Clara county BoS:
  4. Re: Santa Clara County Info Pack

Thanks BB, it's been getting confusing trying to find everything that's been spread out to five different threads. Bookmark'd for great justice.
  5. BigBeard Member

Thanks Sock. I got so focused on tracking down the text references I forgot the BofS video.

PacMan, I was having the same problem remembering where everything was. So I figured it might be helpful to put in once place.

BigBeard
  6. RightOn Member

nize work BB. Good to see it all in one place and outlined.
    A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  7. Anonymous Member

Just my 2 cents and sorry I have not been following this as close as I could have.

Could maybe the applicable laws that show that even tho this is a group it appears individuals have been targeted from the letter etc. be added ? Showing that this letter opens possible litigation against the county ?
  8. Anonymous Member

Anon is amazing!
  9. Anonymous Member

Well done, OP.

10. tikk Member

I recall seeing, but cannot find now, mention of the fact that this flier was distributed earlier in time; I'm trying to track down the genesis of the flier's contents. I also recall, although less vividly, mention that the flier was written by Scientologist John Allender. Any pointers would be appreciated. I'm trying to write something helpful with regard to the legal situation.
  11. TinyDancer Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/69-c...y-hateistheenemy-org-sageera-institute-24189/

The pamphlet was handed to an Anon by an OT8 on 12 July 2008: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/415807-post4/

Image of the 2008 flyer: lieson5.jpg
    The text of the 2008 flyer: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/547016-post82/
  12. Anonymous Member

Just to clarify, when I said the above, I did not mean that any anon should be making a legal threat, I simply thought that the reader of the flier would want to know carelessly the county government was acting. By possibly opening themselves to litigation, and in no way suggested that Anon should or would take that action.
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good jorb there BB, excellent to have it all in one place!*caeks & co-cao*
    I see TD already posted a copy of their origional propoganda flier too, hopefully a Wikier can enter this somehow to the body of the info wikis.
  14. BigBeard Member

I noticed the 2010 flyer has things in it that appear to be lifted directly from Allender's e-mail that were not in the original 2008 flyers. Expecially the BS regarding the so called "sex offender."

BigBeard
  15. TinyDancer Member

Logically, the Allender email could have in it things lifted from the 2010 flyer. The email post-dates the draft flyer.
  16. BigBeard Member

Ooops! Missed that.

But even if the e-mail came later, considering what he says about meeting with McKee-Stoval, I still suspect Allender as being the original source for the info not in the earlier flyer. Especially considering the wording.

BigBeard
  17. greebly Member

Excellent work Bigbeard.

Points still un-answered or incomplete yet.

1. "Sex offender" + concealed weapon.
    The brave person has come forward and IDed themselves but unsure as to the best form of closure.

2. Burning of a School Bus.
    Has it been confirmed or are investigations continuing?

3. Slashed auto tires.

4. Cutting of Gas lines.

5. Broken Windows.

6. Slogans spray painted on walls.

7. Two people charged with disturbing the peace.
  18. BigBeard Member

Greebly,

Good questions. And if doxs with the answers result from the FOIA requests that have been submitted show up, they should definately be added here.

I'm just hoping this thread can be maintained as an information source, and not turn into a general discussion of what's happening or going on. There are already 5 Santa Clara threads for that.

BigBeard
  19. tikk Member

Thanks to TD for earlier material.

I've another request. I can't seem to find the post where one of the SJ Anons mentioned a discussion with McKee-Stovall where she admitted that she based her information re the school bus fire on speculation in a police report. Maybe I can't find b/c I'm misremembering the details.

Also, I'm curious whether any of the SJ protesters were ever outed, if anyone knows.
  20. Re: Santa Clara County Info Pack

I recall that posted being on the top of the 44th page of the hueg SJ flyer thread. Maybe. I'll go look.

Edit: Yup.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/san-jose-fliers-out-61407/44/#post1165486
  21. Herro Member

Distilling the information in all of that to relevant bullet points would go a long way towards maximizing it's effectiveness.
  22. tikk Member

23. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  24. Mark Cabian Member

There has been no confirmation, no police reports to peruse, no nuthing.

There's one anon who stepped up here and clarified the "sex offender" thing, which was said to be a different charge. Brave move, and admirable.

Back to the lies, yes, they are lies. If anything comes to light, I'm sure you'll see it here within moments of dox. Holding breath for dox not recommended.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Belladonna Member

27. BigBeard Member

Nice analysis Tikk! Thank you.

FOIA requests have been submitted to get answers to the questions Greebly raised. Responses to those requests can, and often do, take longer than we'd like. But a response is required by law, so I would advise a bit of patience.

I'm sure you're correct, that as soon as responses are received they'll be posted.

BigBeard
  28. greebly Member

Holding breath while we await the FOIA responses.

Bump for great justice as this affects pretty much every org and protest still for precedents.
  29. Anonysmith Member

tl;dr - sorry, but too many posts

So I was around when they started doing this way back when, but I have been inactive for around 6+ months and am a bit out of the loop. Do they still hand these fliers out? Is this still an ongoing issue? If not, then YAY! But if so, do we still possess the most win-tastic counter to these fliers that we had oh so long ago?
  30. xenubarb Member

Yeah...the bitch got promoted! I guess Santa Clara is kind of short on black people they can promote to "prove" how unbiased and open minded they are. Otherwise, this promotion makes no sense at all.

Usually, incompetent employees that put the county at legal risk are shuffled away to places where they can do no harm.