Customize

Sara Northrup, Part 3 - 20 Years Later: "I really think he is a terribly destructive man ..."

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 3, 2012.

1. " ... and mad as a hatter." Sara Northrup in a letter to Paulette Cooper from 1972. The complete copy of that letter can be found here. Here is the first page (of a not very good copy):

View attachment Northrup-Cooper.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Text copy anywhere?
  3. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27985-Pic-of-Hubbard-and-Mary-Sue
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

L.Ron Hubbard had a cat called "Motor Boat"???
    • Funny Funny x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

Why was Sara Northrup writing to Paulette Cooper? Was it in the middle of the Paulette's harassment campaign?
  6. Anonymous Member

Where did you post parts I and II?
  7. Anonymous Member

I'm confused.

Which of L Ron Hubbard's wives had wire coathangers forced inside her by the sick depraved madman to try and prompt an abortion?
  8. Polly (Margaret), wife number one.
  9. Anonymous Member

I see. These women must have been mentally deficient to allow that ugly fuck to put his penis near them.

It's hard to pity them otherwise.
  10. Anonymous Member

L Ron was able to brainwash hundreds of people, why wouldn't he use those same skills on a romantic interest?
    Smart women fall into abusive relationships all the time.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

I find it hilarious that 99% of the information on the internet regarding everything from hypnosis to mind control to so-called psionics have sex with a woman as their main goal. After reading statements from the owners of such sites I simply cannot understand why such charming men cannot find a date on caturday night. :rolleyes:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Agreed. It has to do with the right amount of attention paid to the right woman at the right moment(s).