Customize

Saudi Arabia women threated with false accusations on line

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Greenconsciousness, Oct 29, 2013.

1. SPECIAL REQUEST FOR Sisterhood and Brotherhood. My fFace book riend from Saudi Arabia, Maisha Mimi, is a flight attendant on Saudi airlines, a fine woman, and trying to set up a school for children in her homeland of Bangladesh. https://www.facebook.com/maisha.mimi.3

She has been being attacked by a man who wants to get her arrested by the religious police for indecency. He had been posting ads saying she is a prostitute but now he is making false Facebook pages in her name and saying she is available for sex. He actually came to MY page [Green Consciousness] and under her real comment started making false comments in her name and saying she is a prostitute and posting photoshopped pictures of her all under her name. He is able to do this because he set up fake accounts in her name. Sooner or later this will come to the attention of the Saudi religious police. They will blame the woman and beat, imprison or even execute her. He knows this. It could be anyone who saw her on a plane or her neighbors. One of the puppies she has been sheltering was stole last night.

PLEASE HELP CRUSH THE PERVERT TRYING TO DESTROY OUR FRIEND

Go to my page here: You will see an actual post by Maisha Mimi and then many posts by the stalker who has set up false accounts in her name.

https://www.facebook.com/gconsciousness/posts/10202252226171443?comment_id=7206870&offset=0&total_comments=5

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. Click on his fake MM name and go to the fake page he has set up.

Follow these instructions below– In your complaint say the following – The real MM lives in Saudi Arabia and the consequence for her can be very serious – the abuser has encrypted the properties of his computer address information and thus is very dangerous – we want FB to not just ban him but to find out who he is and work with the authorities to prosecute him. He is trying to get the real MM killed probably for her animal defense activities. Include this appeal from the real MM “please all the dear friends, ..report this criminal whose make an fake account by using my name and ABUSING ME FOR LAST 1 WEEK. sometimes his pretend to be an women sometimes men. His is just an sick pervert and keeping on making fake account one after one...his name was from the beginning ---devi clark,devi Clarke, max rame, alex queen, maisha mimi, george c devid. Before this sick pervert also stole the picture of Nathan love and Mansur kara and wrote abuse word on their pictures. This sick pervert either need to go to jail or mental hospital.

Fake timelines created to imitate real people (impostor accounts) are not allowed on Facebook. If someone created an account pretending to be you:

1. Go to the timeline
    2. Click and then select Report/Block
    3. Select Submit a Report
    4. Choose This person is impersonating someone
    5. Follow the on-screen directions to complete your report

ALL WE GET ARE STUPID NON RESPONSES FROM AN ORGANIZATION THAT DOES NOT REALIZE IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD THIS CAN LEAD TO A WOMAN'S DEATH CAN ANYONE HELP?

2. Anonymous Member

I hope someone can help. I would suggest getting out of the cult that kills people for this sort of thing, and seeking asylum in a free country.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. oh she knows that but she is from Bangledesh - doing what she can to raise money for the school and as filthy as it sounds most countries do not see this as grounds for immigration or asylum
  4. Anonymous Member

This is a dangerous troll, and trolling is hard to stop. FB is not going to give out his information unless there is a warrant. We can't make FB stop him other than reporting content. Good luck and I hope the best for her.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

She's living in a religious autocracy that won't allow her to drive and will punish her (with lashes?) if she reports being raped. If the authorities will protect her stalker and punish her, I don't know that there's much that can be done short of some kind of revolution against the clerics.
  6. System Member

inbeforeNYPA
  7. Anonymous Member

I wish. maybe when the old man dies.
  8. Anonymous Member

Why not post a new facebook under his name, and use it for blasphemes? Perhaps saying bad stuff against Mohammad, or giving support for Israel?
  9. Reporting is your friend. Report report report. Get others to report. Contact Facebook about the abusive behavior directly and repeatedly, by email, phone, livechat, whatever you can.