Customize

"Say No to Drugs" Run, Los Angeles, 12/5..

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Smurf, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

"Say No to Drugs" Run, Los Angeles, 12/5..

Get those running & walking shoes out, SPs.

"We return, rain or shine, to the Universal Studios Backlot for our annual Holiday Classic!

The 10K Race and 5K Race/Walk (There is No 10K Walk) course will wind you through the back lot, over blacktop on flat ground, up and down several steep hills and through some of Hollywood's most famous sets including: War of the Worlds, the Bates Motel and Psycho House, Whoville and more!"

2010 Say No To Drugs Race
  2. anonsoldier Member

Re: "Say No to Drugs" Run, Los Angeles, 12/5..

MWAH HAH HAH!! Exercise and enturbulation. Internets to the person with the most visually uncomfortable running outfit, intentional and unintentional divisions.
  3. Budd Member

The underlying Scientology connection is certainly well-hidden.

What can we do to make the general public aware of it?
    There is no place for Comments.

Even one dolar in registration fees is too much!
  4. Bipolart Member

They will celebrate Lisa McPherson's birthday by running....away.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Bwaahahahahaha
  5. anonsoldier Member

2 of the 3 groups that benefit from this are Scilon fronts, I just noticed. Good catch, Budd.

We need to start 'pooning the race organizers, or whoever the clams are partnering with. Even the Boys and Girls Club needs to know that the other two organizations are front groups for the Church of Scientology.

We need a raid, SoCal. We need a big raid.

Aris Gregorian, the Sponsorship Coordinator, is a Scientologist: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/a/aris-gregorian.html
    So is Holleigh Taufer, the Fundraiser Director. I'm guessing that the folks in charge are all part of the cult, and Boys and Girls club are just for appearance of legitimacy.

I'm gonna ask if I can specify which of the charities my money goes to, and if so what assurances I have that it will be accounted for properly?
  6. Anonymous Member

Scientology makes me want to take drugs. Fuck them.
    Say no to Scientology.
    Stay in School Kids, You don't want to end up working for the Sea Org.
  7. Anonymous Member

poon sponsors
  8. ryangiggs Member

Anons wearing RPF jumpsuit with rag armband running?
  9. Smurf Member

10. Anonymous Member

I contacted Trader Joe's, a minor sponsor, last year to inform & express my disapproval. Seemed it was too-small potatoes for them to care.

Maybe infiltration/raids would be the best way to proceed after all-although more 'poons & calls to sponsors could be effective as well.
  11. Smurf Member

Precisely. Including the 'Boys & Girls Club' as a beneficiary prevents the media & detractors from claiming this is an all-Scientology event and the people that are supportive of the Boys & Girls Club will participate in this event.

As in all their events, the donations made to the non-Scilon club are about a 1/3 of that which is given to the Scilon front groups.

Holleigh Taufer, btw, is Aris Gregorian's wife.
  12. Anonymous Member

Poons this Boys & Girls Club with all connections to cult and all the child abuse claims!
    Please someone write a statement that includes all the cults child abuses, covering up sexual abuse and assaults with back up quotes from Ex Scientology kids.
    This needs to go to all local media outlets!
    I bet Rant & Gawker would pick it up!
  13. COREarg Member

But it's for t[STRIKE]he good of Mankind[/STRIKE] investigate that horrible bigots that we are ;D ...Here we pay around $40 for the registration sometimes,and even upper $100 ars.

On Thread: So,any plan there,Anons?
    Make t-shirts that say "I run from the RPF to total Fucking Freedom" or something like that. If it pisses them off,the best.
  14. Rockyj Member

Only a few & needs to be edited but if these quotes don't get people, organizations & sponsor's to open their eyes about what they're really helping to support I don't know what will: From: Ex-Scientology Kids

Also, quotes that Tommy Gorman's stated about the cover ups & in Australia! Need someone with excellent editing skills in order to create a easily read & fairly short statement to poon media!
    AND we do have a week to complete this project!