Customize

School shooting in CT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paroxetine Samurai, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

No "belief" was implied. When guns are outlawed, ONLY outlaws will have guns.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Yes, there is. Multi-discharge weapons are for fuckers who cain't hit what they aim at.
  3. Anonymous Member

My point exactly.
  4. Anonymous Member

Lol. At the security of a gun cabinet
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

So no cops will have guns to stop the outlaws?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles...S.Connecticut.School.Shooting/?cid=hero_media

Lets talk about unsecured arms again.
  7. Anonymous Member

No, the cops are armed so the general public doesn't have to be.
  8. Anonymous Member

Yes, the police have an impeccable record as a preventative force.

not sure if trolling or just fucking retarded.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

Maybe if they were not chasing up so much fing gun crime they might have more time for preventative policing.

No I'm not saying it would stop all gun crime just a significant percentage where idiots (armed by some bullshit right to bear arms) gets in a sudden mood to take vengeance on someone over a perceived slight.

If its working elsewhere in the world why shouldn't it work in USA.

I live in Australia in a city of about 3-4 million, society here has more similarities than differances to the US.There has not been a day in my life where I have thought gee I wish I had a gun.

Please explain to me how an elementary school teacher ever gets the idea that her life would be somehow lacking if she didn't own a gun. I ask this sincerely because Nowhere else in the world have I come across a group of people so worked up at the idea of being without weapons. Honestly, threaten pro gun Americans with the loss of their guns and they look at you like you asked them to give up the right to water.

Ask the question. Do I need a gun or do I just want a gun?
  10. Anonymous Member

If you're referring to the murderer's mother, it's been verified that she never was a teacher in any school, but was a homemaker with a background in finance. But, I get your point and agree with your post.
  11. Anonymous Member

in the liquor cabinet.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

What is different here is our constitution is based on, among other things, the right to bear arms. I was anti-gun, but taking away the right to own a gun just goes against what the country is built on- the ability to defend ourselves and a standing militia. There needs to be limits on what/how many guns.
    I grew up on a farm, we had a rife and our dad made sure we could use it. It was for coyotes, or the fucking hawk s killing the chickens or the fucking wood pecker that was destroying the roof.
    Somehow we have gone from that to assault weapons, multiple guns, collections of guns. You don't need a cabinet full of guns to defend yourself and your family. It is a glorification of something that used to be prosaic.
    /rant
  13. Anonymous Member

The children/young adults/grown up killed by guns every week where I live (Chicago) don't get the headlines.
    Every day. Incidentally (or not) the guns used are unregistered. Not "legal" cause the gangbangers don't give a shit about laws.
  14. Budd Member

15. AnonModz Member

Yeah, last time I checked murderers don't "USUALLY" use guns registered to themselves, how weird is that.!?

Damn those criminals, catching on to tracing a gun back to them... Looks like they are not as stupid as we originally anticipated.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Not sure Huckabee has read the bible, if he thinks it will prevent violence. God was a pretty mean, nasty and vicious SOB much of the time. For example, god sent 2 bears to maul 42 kids for mocking a bald man.
    hmmm
  17. Anonymous Member

You show the sort of mentality USA is suffering from, the right to own a gun and what the country is built on, the ability to defend ourselves, is just so out of date!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. anonymous612 Member

19. Anonymous Member

It is what it is.
  20. Anonymous Member

FIfy it's the necessity that's outta date. These incidents occur and still people will not ask themselves DO I need a gun or do I just want one?
  21. anonymous612 Member

IN OTHER NEWS SCIFAGS ARE IN NEWTOWN.

Jesus Christ, people, learn to fucking focus.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Got it six, tho some of us can focus on more than one thread at a time.
  23. anonymous612 Member

Really? Because you don't seem to be doing a very good job of it.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

Let's ban schools.
  27. Anonymous Member

See difference between I injured and killed.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. AnonModz Member

I think I am going to start homeschooling my kids personally after this, at least they will learn a hell of alot more and they will be safe from gunshots and I won't ever have to hear about bullying going on, unless its them being siblings lol.

You would think after the Ohio state incident, then Columbine, then this that they would advocate for MORE homeschooling. I understand parents have jobs but times seem to be getting a HELL of alot more crazy. And yet this fiasco of shooting continues nationwide, hearts continue to go out while nothing actually gets done to solve the problem, seems as if there is no solution to a problem like this unless you take matters in to your own hands.

And hey there 612, how goes it? Haven't heard or seen you around in a few. Hope all is well.
  30. Anonymous Member

lol defending myself is out of date?

You'll forgive me if I plan to keep my self prepared for a gun toting crazy.

If it isn't a school, it's a movie theater. Or did we forget about that? Crazy people are everywhere, and will often attack with no rhyme or reason to what they are doing.
  31. Anonymous Member

Especially if they have ready access to guns!....Doh!
  32. Anonymous Member

I'd just like to say, that even if you somehow managed to restrict guns, or make them ridiculously difficult to obtain, All that will do is increase the number of steak knife/ cleaver knife murders.

People diseased enough will kill for the sake of being in the media. Nothing will stop that. Even if they end up buying 50 shoe laces and tieing nooses to strangle their victims with.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  33. ^^Gun-toting crazy
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Ok using this shooting as an example, how many of those poor children do you suggest would the shooter have managed to kill by knife instead of gun before being taken out by someone.
  35. Anonymous Member

Maybe you should do some research on what happens to knife crime in countries where guns are prohibited.
  36. AnonModz Member

It never ends....

[IMG]

I say it's time to overthrow the government, I mean it is our right as citizens as a whole if we feel the government in place does not have the PEOPLES best interest at heart. I believe safety has alot to do with that.

With this shit like this happening, mass murdering, beating children, molestation... People as a whole would make the world a better place if we never existed to begin with. I guess we live to suffer, or so it seems.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Hello, again, stupid faggot.

YOU KNOW that on this forum we do not condone illegal acts. If you want to do it, fine, but don't fuck up what we have here with your bravado posturing.

The government, though I don't like it, was not responsible for the deaths of those children.

If you don't want to exist, then snuff it.
    We do live to suffer, for this is our lot. Suck it up, bitchness.

I hope your kids turn out smarter than you.
  38. AnonModz Member

1. Hi to you as well again whoever you may be, and if that is how you view me as then all I have to say is "it takes one to know one".

2. I never said we should participate in anything illegal, I said it's time to overthrow the government, as in it is about time that something is done (I did not comment on legality), but in case you didn't know, John Adams said the people have the right to reform government if they feel that the current government does not have their best interests at heart (I did not expect someone like you to know anything to do with history, so there's a lesson for you).. But I was not expecting you to reply to my comment with any sort of understanding so I expected I would have to spell that out for you.

3. The government in place is to blame because they are put in place by the people to PROTECT ITS PEOPLE, so far it's been a pretty piss poor job.

4. I never said I did not want to exist, I am saying in laymans terms for you (the less understanding) to understand, that people collectively have done nothing but shit on each other. So far, if we got a report card from let's say "God" rated as a whole, we would be below deer ticks and just above toilet scum.

5. I hope they do as well, one thing is for sure though, by your tone they are definitely already smarter than you, and I am willing to bet my left nut they are all younger than you.

6. /t/roll much?
  39. Anonymous Member

Everyone in here is a faggot. You're just a fucking stupid one.
    I troll all the time, but I wasn't in this case.

I don't live in your country, and if it all went to Hell tomorrow, I wouldn't care.
    Oh, wait...
  40. AnonModz Member

Thank you, and a message from your sponsor......

arguing3et.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.