Customize

Scieno Coale on Palin PAC (2012 election)

Discussion in 'Media' started by TomVorm, Mar 19, 2009.

1. TomVorm Member

Sarah Palin's PAC tied to Scieno John P. Coale (2012 election)

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is a front-running candidate, for the 2012 Republican presidential primaries.

Fox News' Greta Van Susteren, has done numerous profiles of Palin.
    Greta is a ranking Scientologist, as is her husband (and OT) John P. Coale.

The Washington Post has reported, John Coale is involved with Sarah Palin's 2012 political action committee.

Scientology: Future President Sarah Palin Pals Around with Operating Thetan

The Protecters of the Palin Brand - The Fix
  2. TomVorm Member

Re: Scieno Coale on Palin PAC (2012 election)

In the interest, of "equal" disclosure:

Obama, who was paid a reported $500,000 for rights to his books (just days before assuming the Presidency), receives legal counsel on his publishing matters from a partner at the Washington DC firm of Williams & Connolly.

Williams & Connolly is the same firm that employs a personal attorney (Gerald Feffer) to Scieno leader David Miscavige.

Other ties in Washington to this law firm:

By Kim Eisler
    1/29/2009

"Newspapers have been categorizing President Obama’s Cabinet and staff selections as Clintonites or Chicagoans. But there is one other connection that unites many.

• Hillary Rodham Clinton, Obama’s pick for secretary of State, is a longtime client of DC power law firm Williams & Connolly. It represented both Clinton and her husband during the Whitewater investigation and his impeachment and masterminded the record advances both Clintons have received for their books.

• Williams & Connolly handled Larry Summers’s acrimonious departure as dean of Harvard Law School President of Harvard. Summers is now Obama’s chief on the National Economic Council.

• Paul Volcker, Obama’s other top economic adviser, is also a W&C client.

• Gregory Craig, Obama’s White House counsel, handled the sensitive report on Obama’s contacts with Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. Craig is a longtime partner at Williams & Connolly.

• Tom Daschle, Obama’s new Health and Human Services secretary, is a former W&C client; former wife Laurie Fulton is a partner at Williams & Connolly.

• Williams & Connolly represented Eric Holder, Obama’s choice for attorney general, in connection with a controversial business deal.

• Elena Kagan, solicitor-general designee and a likely choice for the next vacancy on the Supreme Court, is a former lawyer at Williams & Connolly.

• Cynthia Hogan, chosen as legal adviser to Vice President Joseph Biden, is a former lawyer at Williams & Connolly.

• Sanjay Gupta, probably the next Surgeon General of the United States, has been represented in contract negotiations with CNN by lawyers from Williams & Connolly.

• Obama himself is a Williams & Connolly client, as is the First Lady, Michelle Obama.

Williams & Connolly does not yet represent daughters Malia and Sasha, though when they decide to write their first book about growing up with a cute dog, want to guess who will broker the deal?"

Law Firm to the Cabinet Stars - Capital Comment Blog (washingtonian.com)
  3. mefree Member

4. whosit Member

Run Sarah Run! Free Sarah!
  5. rummychick99 Member

Jerry Feffer used to be in in charge of criminal investigations for several years in the Tax division of the AG's office.
  6. rummychick99 Member

FYI GretaWire

"I am getting lots of inquires about my husband John Coale — no, he is not a paid adviser to Governor Palin and never has been. And no, he does not want a job with her or with the other women he has helped."
  7. TomVorm Member

So, he's an unpaid "adviser"? It's the relationship with Palin, paid or not, job or not, that's the issue.

Gerald Feffer was the attorney, that got David Miscavige off the hook (for an indictment for providing bogus information to the IRS) back in 1986. Feffer's wife Monique Yingling, was the attorney who helped secure the agreement for tax exemption for Scientology from the IRS in 1993,
  8. TomVorm Member

Consider this, an invitation to educate yourself.

This report (originally sourced from the Washington Post) directly concerns some of the most powerful institutions (Fox News, the Presidency) and people (Obama, Palin) in our society.
  9. Re: Scieno Coale on Palin PAC (2012 election)

No, you. A comma doesn't go between an indirect object and a direct object, any more than one goes between a subject and a predicate.

Learn to English. ;-)
  10. TinyDancer Member

11. moarxenu Member

12. Optimisticate Member

13. Anonynamefag Member

Sarah Palin having Scilons run her campaign?
    LOL, good luck with that. She's already the laughing stock of the Republican Party.
  14. Sam Urai Member

No, just on my WWP.
  15. RHill Member

• considering Scientology's history of infiltration of institutions, media;
    • considering Scientology scripture: "Taking over the control or allegiance of key political figure" (TARGETS, DEFENSE);
    • considering Scientology's doctrine of exchange;
    • considering Scientology scripture: "Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal.' By then be sure the orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not";
    • considering that as recently as 2004 Scientology advertised internally: "Every community has its comm lines. In positions of power there are social personalities who need our help; they just have to know what LRH tech can do for them and they will reach."
    • considering a leaked Scientology internal document in Germany stating "In order to execute our planetary rescue campaigns we must reach the highest levels of the German government in Berlin"
    • etc.

Yeah, it's not unreasonable to point out what might appears to be Scientology attempt at reaching positions of influence.
  16. azonymous Member

^^^
    EXCELLENT points...thx
  17. xenubarb Member

Yeah, no kidding. Volunteering to get close to opinion leaders is a common tactic. Look how well it's worked in the National Foundation of Women Legislators. Which dumb legislators are promoting Scilon front groups like Second Chance? And where would they ever get the idea that such programs have any benefit? Kinda like Jeff Stone relying on that anonymously produced 53 page booklet he was given before promoting Ordinance 884. Did he do any further research? Nah, he just trusted Scientology to give him the truth...them bein all "religious" and whatnot. And the most ethical people on the planet.

Sharron Angle promoted Second Chance in Nevada. That failed. Who promoted it in New Mexico?

Let those fuckers volunteer in your office and campaign, and the next thing you know, your state is paying for rescue workers to detox Scn style, you got the kiddies being exposed to the 'Drug Free Marshals' program, you got Narconon giving lectures to school children, and you ultimately get the kind of anti-constitutional bullshit laws that Jeff Stone will come to regret one day.
  18. 7of9 Member

So I take it Snow White means nothing to you except another fetish costume.

See, it's called precedent.

And don't forget about all the LRH quotes about taking over the world and all that.

Yeah, I don't post much. But I pay some attention.

Any Scientologist trying to have influence over higher political figures makes me nervous. I don't always scream, "They're going to take over!" but I do recognize the fact that they want LRH's influence everywhere. And Scientology wants favor with those in power. And sympathy. And they want everyone to believe they are a religion, and overlook their abuses against humanity. There has been copious evidence of all these things.

So come up with a better argument before posting again, k?

You're confusing the kiddies.
  19. Smurf Member

John Coale "likes to please women"?? Has anyone seen John Coale? Nothin' to write home mama about.

coale.jpg
  20. Smurf Member

LOL. Your opinion. You're entitled to it.
  21. Re: Scieno Coale on Palin PAC (2012 election)

"Snow White means nothing to except another fetish costume"

I was told there would be no fetishes.

I can has caribou barbie nao?
  22. anon555 Member

Palin is finished in politics. I've heard a few rumors she's angling for her own conservative TV news talk show type of thing, that might explain her hanging with Mr van sustern.
  23. Your Mom Member

God. Talk about a bad idea for a show.....lol
  24. A.Non Hubbard Member

Politics should only enter threads when it comes to discussing strategy of cutting off members and support to the CoS.

Now's the chance to offer the writers of these articles info on how Scientology is anti-Christian and about how their policies of disconnection and forced abortions are offensive to traditional families. The Evangelicals and the Republican base are a little sore right now but they're not going to disappear from the political scene for decades to come; if the Evangelicals are well-versed in Scientology's malignant practices supporting the cult will be toxic to all politicians looking for social conservative votes.
  25. ClingingMars Member

not too sure about the accuracy of this statement. She didn't show up to CPAC, but I saw that she still had a booth there.
  26. ClingingMars Member

THISSSSSSSSS

as a member of the demographic that you speak of, the answer is yes yes yes yes and yes
  27. Joyful Member

28. whosit Member

29. whosit Member

Re: Palin Pallin' Around With Scientologists

Nope Hillary (bullshit) wouldn't but Bill whored himself out pretty good for Travolta to go easy on him in "Primary Colors".
  30. RightOn Member

yep he sure did!!!
  31. 33755 Member

The Fix - The Protecters of the Palin Brand

32. Re: Palin Pallin' Around With Scientologists

even if WE tell her?
  33. Relyt Member

Wait guys, we still don't know if Coale's trying to draw her into Scientology. We just assume he will because of the nature of high-ranking Scientologists. I'd say just let this thing slide and see where it goes from here.
  34. Zak McKracken Member

Yup. Not to mention a few current (soon to be former, LOL) spais creeping about on their way to downstat, doubt and dropping off lines.

Not a problem. Exposure to this level of enturbulation cannot be "handled" so easily as your case supervisor postulates. OSA less than three.
  35. RightOn Member

THIS^^^
    That's what I heard before, I couldn't think of what it was . I knew it was something ridiculous that I heard before...

Add yeah... IMO she is ready for the e-meter. Don't know if she will go for it or not, but she seems perfect
  36. ClingingMars Member

37. Gary Pariani Member

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

poons?

Also, everyone Email your mom about this... considering your mom is a gun toating, redstate loving, republican. No way is the base gonna go for this....
  38. Relyt Member

Until she announces that she's studying Scientology, I really don't see the point.