Customize

Scientologist Jumps to His Death in Clearwater Jan. 28, 2014

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by amaX, Jan 28, 2014.

1. DeathHamster Member

No clutched handfuls of dollar bills?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Rod Keller Member

Not at the medical examiner's. Information from the CWPD is not available yet.
  3. RightOn Member

I don't like to click on shit
    what is the gist of the report?
  4. Rod Keller Member

He died from an eight story fall. Massive injuries. No drugs.
  5. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rod Keller Member

7. Rod Keller Member

8. Rod Keller Member

9. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rod Keller Member

Hope that works for everybody. I had some trouble uploading them.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. RightOn Member

thanks! so he was almost 6 ft tall and only 130 pounds? holy crap!
    stomach contains a huge amount of pink liquid? IS that normal for this type of accident? Or was it already in his stomach?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Rod Keller Member

I don't know about the pink stuff. Pepto Bismol?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Rod Keller Member

Unlike the McPherson case, I do not plan to get a set of autopsy photos and scan them.
  14. Quentinanon Member

He drank so much of the stuff that this is what he looked like as he fell to his death:

Kool-Aid.gif
    • Like Like x 10
  15. RolandRB Member

No, they got all of those.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. tinfoilhatter Member

How do we know they are in the war chests? It is very expensive to silence critics, especially in the internet age. No, i think they have squandered their money, and that we will find out in the next few years.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The Psychs must have caused it:
    Manner of Death: Suicide
    [IMG]
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Another high-flyer with direct links to scientology and a WISE member, and fresh from Russia. Someone mentioned he'd just arrived, anyone know how long he'd been there? (just curious, may have missed it). Anyhow, it is pretty much a given that deep involvement with Cult-o'-LRon and its entities, can pillage not only your finances, but your mental health as well. The poor bastard isn't the first scilon to an-hero, and certainly won't be the last to be driven over the edge.
    As said by a few, and I tend to agree, that speculating about the actual reasons for his choice to end his life is near pointless, but it is hard not to extrapolate that his cult involvement has a hand in it somewhere. Hell, the guy was a lecturer, writer, businessman, cultified/certified sucker, etc. etc., he would have been like a big juicy burger walking into a den of hungry jackals as soon as he stepped off the plane. *shudderz*
    An investigation into his finances would be interesting, morbidly, but I don't think the po-po down there bother to connect such dots, and I suspect it's all been swept under the rug already. Unless he has family that really cares enough to push for further examination of possible underlying circumstances, but even then, thousands of miles away, and in a foreign and rather unpopular country...... (and likely too impoverished, dunno *shrug)

Fuck you dead Hubbard, fuck you David Miscavige, fuck you OSA, and fuck you you sick, vile, greedy cult!
    • Like Like x 7
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

Falling death of a Russian Scientologist in Clearwater: The police investigation

By Tony Ortega

On January 28, a man named Evgeny Zharkin died after falling from a building in Clearwater, Florida.

Clearwater is the spiritual worldwide headquarters of the Church of Scientology, and Zharkin was a Scientologist. Also, Zharkin was a Russian national, and increasingly, many of the Scientologists in Florida are from that country.

Did Zharkin’s death implicate Scientology in some way? Did he commit suicide? Was he thrown from the building? Those of us who watch the church couldn’t help being curious about Zharkin’s death, and there’s been a lot of speculation about it online.

Now, we’ve obtained from the Clearwater Police Department the 41-page investigative report about Zharkin’s death, and we’re going to share it with you. After reading it, we still aren’t entirely positive about how or why Evgeny Zharkin ended up dead in Scientology’s ‘mecca’. But the Clearwater Police are now convinced that no crime was committed.

Continued at http://tonyortega.org/2014/05/14/fa...ogist-in-clearwater-the-police-investigation/
    • Like Like x 5
  20. RightOn Member

The crime is that he came from Russia and was probably promised a whole bunch of things by the COS and then found out that it was bullshit and he was lied to.
    I smell something rotten in the Mecca
    If the COS was not the cause of his death, then they are indirectly the cause of his death. IMO
    This is where a check of his AND his wife's PC folders would come in REAL fucking handy for investigative purposes.
    Of course, I am sure they have already been doctored? And or shredded OR they will say exactly what the police want to hear.
    If they are offered up by the COS, then you know something is fishy.
    I say give his wife a lie detector test, after all she is used to being on the cans.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. RolandRB Member

"High-flyer" !!

Love it !! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  22. RolandRB Member

Doing the greatest good for the greater number of dynamics is not a crime, no matter what it is!
  23. RightOn Member

KSW! :confused:
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Nancy Beazley Member

Excerpt from police report:

Olga [the deceased's wife] stated that she believed the deceased’s stomach pains may be called pancrites [sic] or something to do with his pancreas. Olga stated that he was out of work due to the stomach issue and wanted to go to a Germany Hospital that specializes in [this] condition. Olga also confirmed he did not have a primary care doctor. Olga stated that in November he was in a Moscow hospital for almost two weeks for the stomach problem, which he had been battling for over twenty years. She stated he recently lost a lot of weight.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RolandRB Member

He went weightless for a while, that's for damned sure !! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  26. RightOn Member

so that's why he had all that pink liquid in his stomach?
    Trying to treat pancreas trouble with Pepto? wow!
    And the fact that he wanted to go to a German Hospital? And why didn't he go? no money? not allowed by the COS? BOTH?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. RightOn Member

no mention of the wife's emotional state?
    I would think that would be very important
  28. Nancy Beazley Member

Cop report describes that.
  29. dwest Member

That sounds familiar. Kurt Cobain anyone?
  30. RightOn Member

Evgeny Zharkin ADVANCED PROCEDURE AND AXIOMS & THOUGHT. EMOTION & EFFORT LECTURES COURSE Freewinds 77 2009-04-01
    Evgeny Zharkin HANDBOOK FOR PRECLEARS & LIFE CONTINUUM LECTURES COURSE Freewinds 77 2009-04-01
    Evgeny Zharkin SCIENTOLOGY: THE HISTORY OF MAN & TECHNIQUE 88 LECTURES COURSE Freewinds 77 2009-04-01
    Evgeny Zharkin DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND THE DIANETICS LECTURES AND DEMONSTRATIONS COURSE Freewinds 76 2010-02-01
    Evgeny Zharkin OT DEBUG SERVICE Freewinds 78 2010-05-01
    Evgeny Zharkin SCIENTOLOGY 8-80 & SOURCE OF LIFE ENERGY COURSE Freewinds 78 2010-05-01
    Evgeny Zharkin THE COMMAND OF THETA COURSE Freewinds 78 2010-05-01
    Eugeny Zharkin SELF ANALYSIS COURSE Freewinds 76 2010-02-01

Olga Zharkina STUDENT HAT COURSE Source 218 2011-11-01

Yevgeny Zharkin SCIENTOLOGY: MILESTONE ONE COURSE Freewinds 77 2009-04-01
    Yevgeny Zharkin THE ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE Freewinds 77 2009-04-01
    Yevgeny Zharkin Man Ping Lu Source 205 2009-08-01
    Yevgeny Zharkin L 11 NEW LIFE RUNDOWN Source 211 2010-11-01
    Yevgeny Zharkin L 12 FLAG OT EXECUTIVE RUNDOWN Source 211 2010-11-01
    Yevgeny Zharkin STUDENT HAT COURSE Source 218 2011-11-01

So he got Olga in he started 2 years before her?
    • Like Like x 3
  31. RightOn Member

missed it, what did it say Beaz?
  32. Quentinanon Member

The osabots may have told Evgeni that if he went into a German hospital, the "evil Germans" would PDH him and give him psych drugs. And, of course, he pulled in his stomach trouble because of past or present life overts and witholds which could only be cured by sec checking, auditing out body thetans and giving money to scientology front groups.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Nancy Beazley Member

Report said she was asleep when cops knocked on door. And that the cop doing the report believed she was asleep when he knocked on the door. She was then distraught.
  34. So the guy's well to do but broke. Called to flag for a third time and his mother is stink-eyeing the wife because the wife is worrying about money.

Glad that this one is shaking back to the surface. I hope a bit more detail of the unemployed contractor comes to light too. IIRC, both of these happened in a span of weeks/months.

He did just sign a will. Perhaps his religion will benefit in some way.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. RolandRB Member

^^ Don't forget to sign your will before you drop the body, honey!
    • Like Like x 2
  36. RolandRB Member

Unemotional, unblinking stare.
  37. DeathHamster Member

I guess he didn't have a briefcase full of stuff way above normal for his wife to demand back from the police.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. They probably were wondering about that very impractical charm bracelet she was wearing.:p
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Quentinanon Member

No, no! A fixed, dedicated glare.
    • Like Like x 1