Customize

Scientologists in Las Vegas NV April 28 2011

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by LastOneStanding, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Xanat Member

Damn. Well, if you ever wanna go out out let yourself be heard, I'm down. I want to do something soon. I've been on the down low since I left. And I was on staff at the Las Vegas Org.
  2. Mest Lover Member

I go to Vegas and was looking for a protest to get involved in the last time I went but came up dry then. Next time I will check again. Would love to video.
  3. Anonymous Member

You a TAMer?

(If you have to ask, then the answer is NO)
  4. RightOn Member

nice sneaky peak thanks!
  5. It would be a pleasure to have u here <3
    for now its just me in vegas doing this :(
  6. Yes mam! Me and u hafta have a nice tea and crumpets time to talk about alot of things. All in all im soo fucking glad you're here and willing to stand up to them. Together I think we can do great things with LV anon. <3
  7. Herro Member

I'm in the inner octagon. That's close enough.
  8. Herro Member

Yes
  9. inner circle man, inner circle.
  10. Xanat Member

Just let me know when. I'm down for whenever.
  11. Herro Member

No
  12. Well then looks like its just going to be you, your trustyright hand and your imagination. Sorry :/
  13. Do u have skype or aim. We got a few Chanology conferences going on on skype" maybe after we get to know eachother better I can see if its okay with them on skype to let u join. I higly recommend you get skype. It actually does work and helps people. :D
  14. Xanat Member

I don't have skype or aim. All I have is yahoo.
  15. Fuck man my yahoo client stopped working a long time ago :( lemme see if I can download it on my phone. Altho I reaaly recommend you dl skype. Its really fuckig awesome and its free. If that can't be accomplished then ill se about getting my yahoo fixed. We'll work something out:)

Try downloading skype if you can www.skype.com
  16. Y
    Yo check ur inbox son! I got yahoo messenger to work on mah phone!
  17. acepi86 Member

That sunday (10th) i can meet up send me you e-mail private :)
  18. acepi86 Member

lol.....