Customize

"Scientology and the Travolta Tragedy" Tommy Davis Speaks Out on Beliefnet

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by HubbardKillsKittehs, Jan 9, 2009.

1. BoombaGoomba Member

Re: "Scientology and the Travolta Tragedy" Tommy Davis Speaks Out on Beliefnet

They are all the same questions that the previous reporters asked, and he keeps repeating the same shit over and over, so it can be grinded into people's mindz so they believe what he says is true.

There should be a vid out there contradicting all that he is saying, he is such a BULLSHIT LIAR!

And Tommy dipshit doesn't seem to realize that the brain IS part of the body, so it CAN be affected like any part of the body. The brain controls EVERY aspect of your body through nerves, neurons and all that other shit; so if their is something wrong with it, its going to affect the body and behaviour in some way. I have an aunt who jumped off a 3 story building and used to eat cigarettes and cigarette ash and used to do other shit I cannot say and she is fine right now because she is taking a psych drug.

That's like telling a retarded person they are not retarded because they are making it up, WTF! I have a friend who takes care of her mentally challenged daughter; her daughter did not get enough air while she was giving birth so her brain got a little damaged. She talks mumbled but pretty well and understands and needs to sit in a wheelchair because she cannot walk well.

Using that as an example, if the brain not getting enough air made her that way and got her totally unbalanced (incapable), why can't there be autism, schizophrenia, and all those either mental illnesses.

Scientologists think they know everything and they said they done research and all their crappy tech and teachings come from a con science fiction writer. Science being in their name don't mean shit. But now I know why they have that name.
  2. Mutante Member

See the 'Gentlemen ...' thread.
  3. BoombaGoomba Member

Oh yeah I was laughing so hard at the Scilon orientation video I totally forgot