Customize

Scientology awards Freedom Medal to Nation of Islam Min Tony Muhammad who promotes anti-Semitic book

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Oct 13, 2017.

1. VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad on racial separation, the Bible and alleged Jewish control of the press.

/
  2. VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad searching for a “good” White man – “I might have found a half of one."

/
  3. As announced during his lecture on Sunday, April 14, 2019, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister "Tony" Muhammad has had his name changed to Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad. He is still a minister in the Nation of Islam. Thus, he is now known as Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad.

fka = formerly known as.

See video: "God Will Rise! Pt. 2." And particularly from 23:30 - 27:32 when he is introduced as Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad and then takes the stage. I have watched the entire lecture. Later in the same video, Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad (fka "Tony" Muhammad) talks about how the Ministers and their wives, including his wife, had their names changed to purely Muslim names.

Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/NationTownTV/videos/312899002730898/

8elu37h.png

95H05Hb.png

zXd7BOQ.png

EDITED TO ADD:

I honestly don't know how I'm going to refer to him going forward. I always try to be respectful. I'll see how he refers to himself. Right now, I'm leaning towards referring to him as Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad fka "Tony" Muhammad.

fka = formerly known as.

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

More confirmation directly from the Facebook page of Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad fka "Tony" Muhammad.

https://www.facebook.com/MinisterTonyMuhammad/posts/855374198129773

C1I9nSC.png

OAc4USM.png

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

Beginning at around 9:45 of the following Liberated Sisters video, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad fka "Tony" Muhammad discusses the receipt of his Holy Name from Minister Louis Farrakhan.

https://www.facebook.com/charlene.muhammad/posts/10205716414905948

Attached Files:

4. VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad uses Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda image and says, "the Jews have been hiding like a vampire."

On January 5, 2019, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad was a guest speaker at the Church of Scientology of Dallas.

(Which given subsequent events raises the question, did the Church of Scientology help pay for Tony Muhammad's trip from Los Angeles to Dallas? Did the Church of Scientology subsidize hate speech?)

The next day on January 6, 2019, Tony Muhammad gave a two-and-a-half-hour lecture entitled "Farrakhan got the Devil on the Run" at NOI Muhamamd Mosque 48 in Dallas. He used used a Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda image to promote the lecture and when he delivered the lecture.

In the same lecture, Tony Muhammad promoted the three book series "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" and said, "the Jews have been hiding like a vampire."

Most recently as of this writing, Tony Muhammad appeared as a "special guest" at the Church of Scientology of Inglewood on March 14, 2019.

VIDEO:

If YouTube restricts the video, you can find it here.

JaMi5jy.png