Customize

Scientology Birmingham (UK) - Names requested for these faces

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CarltonBANKS, Feb 9, 2011.

1. CarltonBANKS Member

This is a somewhat tedious thread for people researching Brum Org. There aren't that many people; we probably have every single one. (UK has much smaller clam problem than USA, thank god)

Used neighbours wifi, then proxied up & uploaded /

OSA might try to get photos removed, on Copyright grounds or some other bullshit; you know how they guard their secrecy.

PS - help duplicate this junk (store a copy on your PC), there are huge ZIP files with this in.

Please remember these are all victims, be nice, be kind etc. Given them some <3

Complete the missing names etc.

E0YL3CWYzvkb4xNyIX4kfz842IpTuBg8_m.png

Nesybb4XAZsda3DPCXChMJvu59c8Ci7c_m.png

^ Caroline (or Claire or something) Someone in the middle?
    w30yaidr7Lek8OThTkDqGiCgZKMoONdF_m.png

^ who's the silver haired dude?
    Ab9hvOHn1CI0Jel0KkcgPFYUNEXmP4Fo_m.png

8QZmTQJXLaTtqk4ENsggCVB49hWTCjiW_m.png
  2. CarltonBANKS Member

Katrina Malin, Lindsay Scullard

Katrina%20Malin%2C%20Lindsay%20Scullard%20.jpg

dave-griffiths.jpg

^ The dude (the groom) is Dave Griffiths?

mind-control-birmingham-04.jpg

This Alan Bates guy works for IBM (or something) :

mind-control-birmingham-103.jpg

Steve Hallam:

mind-control-birmingham-107.jpg

Lindsay Scullard, R J Ellory (author):

mind-control-birmingham-112.jpg

mind-control-birmingham-116.jpg
  3. CarltonBANKS Member

Guy on left is Ian Holtham:

mind-control-birmingham-117.jpg

R J Ellory:

mind-control-birmingham-120.jpg

Dave Wheeler:

mind-control-birmingham-133.jpg

Is the girl (woman) in the pink coat Sadie Doggart?
    mind-control-birmingham-164.jpg

Sadie Doggart, Rachel Speers [not sure which is on left , which is on right, though]:
    mind-control-birmingham-168.jpg
  4. CarltonBANKS Member

Alan Bates & Paula Bates:

Alan-Bates-95.jpg

Jules Johnson, Andrew Sinclair-Gunn, Tina Cartwright:
    scientology-birmingham-001.jpg

Oriana with Andrew:

scientology-birmingham-003.jpg

This is Emma (surname?) on the right:

scientology-birmingham-004.jpg

Sarah & Todd O'Donoghue;

scientology-birmingham-007.jpg

Steve (surname?):
    scientology-birmingham-011.jpg

Emma (surname?) & Stephanie (surname?):
    scientology-birmingham-013.jpg

Julie (surname?):
    scientology-birmingham-015.jpg
  5. CarltonBANKS Member

Lindsay, Jane Wilkinson, Jules Johnson, Oriana:

scientology-birmingham-017.jpg

Jules Johnson, Oriana Cordero:
    scientology-birmingham-018.jpg

Jane Wilkinson, Oriana:
    scientology-birmingham-019.jpg

Maxine, Michelle:
    scientology-birmingham-021.jpg

In this photo: Oriana, Martin Scullard, Jules Johnson, Oriana Cordero:
    scientology-birmingham-034.jpg

Natalia (surname?) & Martin Scullard:
    scientology-birmingham-002.jpg

Hardeep (surname?):
    scientology-birmingham-014.jpg

some dude:
    10630_145303407657_561942657_3347984_3431780_n.jpg
    10630_145307007657_561942657_3348044_6783650_n.jpg

10630_145307017657_561942657_3348046_2931962_n.jpg
  6. CarltonBANKS Member

Meredith (surname?):

scientology-birmingham-19.jpg

Old guy again:
    scientology-birmingham-20.jpg

Helen Frankin, Bernard (surname?):
    helen-franklin-02.jpg

Is this a camera shy Brum clam? What's his name:

helen-franklin-14.jpg

I'm pretty sure this guy announced Anon were terrorists, back on 10 Feb 2008:

helen-franklin-15.jpg

helen-franklin-21.jpg

Jason Lewis:

Jason-Lewis09.jpg

Who's this chap on the right:
    birmingham-cult-chapter14.jpg

Brum group shot:
    birmingham-cult-chapter31.jpg

Chris Malin, Neil Malin, Karl Shelley:
    scientology-birmingham-baby-naming-ceremony-12.jpg

Catherine Brown, Mia Austin:
    [IMG]

Is this Neil Malin:
    [IMG]
  7. Anonymous Member

That is a very evil looking Winston Churchill.
  8. CarltonBANKS Member

9. CarltonBANKS Member

10. CarltonBANKS Member

11. CarltonBANKS Member

Oh wait, this is the guy who works for IBM - Neil Holmes:

Neil-Holmes-IBM-scientology-01.jpg

image is 4 years old, prob no need to blur photos, they won't look like that anymore:
    Neil-Holmes-IBM-scientology-06.jpg

Neil-Holmes-IBM-scientology-12.jpg

Do not think the bloke pictured is the dude whose name it is on the certificate:
    Ed-Fleetwood.jpg
    (also: what the fuck is a mini hat?)

Ian Holtham:
    Ian-Holtham.jpg

Chris Malin:
    mind-control-birmingham-06.jpg

Keith Ebourne:

mind-control-birmingham-13.jpg

Group shots:

mind-control-birmingham-26.jpg
    mind-control-birmingham-27.jpg

Might be Sharon Henderson:

Sharon-Henderson.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. CarltonBANKS Member

Okay, this is all I can be arsed to do now, I (or someone else) will return to this thread, at some future point, to post more. (there are a lot more)...

/r/ blackup - there are a couple of zip files, spanning like a gigabyte (srlsy), lemme know if you want to store your own clones (for the sake of redundancy, in case lawyers try to make stuff disappear)

K-thx-bye
  13. ZeroC Member

Scientology ... now recruiting from Mordor.
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

^ Anyone with mad photoshop skillz able to correct the light balance so we can see him better?
  15. Anonymous Member

Keep up the good work stc
  16. Anonymous Member

this. IDing scientologists so we know exactly where they are and what they're up to is essential.
  17. Anonymous Member

Hi CarltonBANKS

Anyone know if outspoken 'scientologist mother' Anna Koska is still in the scientology cult with her husband Marc? (He claims to be a scientist but clearly doesn't assess all the empirical evidence when paying for scientology courses). She defended the cult in 2008 on the BBC Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show. She was arguing against Tony as he desperately tried to get his step daughter Becky out of the Scientology Cult.
    As long as Anna Koska keeps donating to the cult and calls radio shows for scientology PR, it's unlikely the cult will pressurise her children into the Sea Org as she's a rich, paying public (i.e. not staff) member of the Scientology cult - so she is very useful to them for PR purposes:

discussed in this thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/bbc-radio-2-jeremy-vine-show-uk.23018/page-4

transcript of radio show:
    ANNA KOSKA: I am, but first and foremost I'm a mother, and I suppose the reason I'm calling up is because it's amazing how often this subject comes up. And I - like every - like every parent I want my children to follow their own chosen course in life, safely and independently of other people's prejudices - and ignorances. And having never been brainwashed or coerced or encouraged to study Scientology I feel very safe in at least knowing this organisation is one that doesn't - does allow me to make up my own mind, and choose my own path. Be it as an active Scientologist or just as importantly as a member of society.

JEREMY VINE: OK. So Anna, why is it that we keep hearing this kind of thing about Scientology?

(1:36:45) ANNA KOSKA: I haven't got a clue. I think it's probably a fascination for the public, and anything they can illuminate on and make a - a brilliantly fantastical story on, it's what the public like to hear. They like a little bit of gossip, they like to hear (unintelligible: "about a celebrity attached"?), they like a little of titbit to (unintelligible: "mull on in their head"?). And I think ultimately this - this issue of brainwashing you can come across in many walks of life, and ultimately it's down to the individual. It's down to the individual to choose which path they take, it sounds -

JEREMY VINE: OK.
    ANNA KOSKA: - very airy-fairy I know, but, be it Scientology, be it "I wanna be a bus conductor", whatever it is. And there's always going to be somebody out there who's going to knock them on the head and say, "Hah! You shouldn't be doing this" or "You should be doing this so let's do it much more obsessively." I think it's the obsessive nature of an individual rather than the organisation they're representing -

JEREMY VINE: Alright, thank you -

ANNA KOSKA: - which you're looking at.
  18. SeenTheLight Member

UVEKndr.png
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

No more public statements endorsing scientology from Anna Koska. Are Anna Koska and Marc Koska still scientologists?
  20. Anonymous Member

Silver hair dude is Dr. John Herring, works at University of Birmingham in UK
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Rachel spears leads the bham org and is making door to door visits of members to bully them out of whatever cash they have to go towards the new org.

She recently visited my home 3 times totalling over 4hrs trying to extract 30k from my partner and trying to convince him to remortgage his home to fund this.

They can't complete the org, flag won't pay for it, it is down to them and they are desperate
  22. afternon Member

For the love of Xenu get this door stepping crush regging on camera (hidden) and post it to youtube- it's the single best way to ensure it doesn't happen again (preferably get the footage to some media outet, hint: Louise Theroux is making a documentary)!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. "She recently visited my home 3 times totalling over 4hrs trying to extract 30k from my partner and trying to convince him to remortgage his home to fund this."

That is a lot of money, do not give it to the cult of scientology. If your partner is harassed again please try to get a recording of the conversation. The org is just pie-in-the-sky bullshit. I hope it never gets finished
    • Like Like x 3
  24. afternon Member

In fact, it's so much money that getting a non molestation order would be worth doing.
  25. RolandRB Member

I don't know what is stopping them from collecting that 33 million quid for that new centre. There are 10 million clams worldwide so I am guessing there are one million clams in the UK. That's only 33 quid per clam needed so why don't they just pool it together and get that place opened?
    • Like Like x 5
  26. RolandRB Member

Just what is it with these tight-arsed Midlanders? Cough up that 33 million quid, you bastards!
  27. RolandRB Member

Untermensch throwbacks!

28. My ancestors are Kraut get over it.
  29. DeathHamster Member

Category:Birmingham

All Tony Ortega's Sunday Funnies that mention Birmingham would be a good place to check for names.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Jules Johnson [mod edit: personal phone numbers removed]
    Works for elite will and trusts pressure selling funeral plans the elderly while slaving away in div 6 (public relations) ar bham org
    Been scn over 10years, not even clear

Martin Scullard
    Scn nearly 20yrs, still at bottom of the bridge,
    Own.business M&L homes letting rooms, sea org staff staying locally with him

Robbie kinsey
    Another div 6 or public pestering dept.
    Gets public to do personality tests, pressure sells courses to her own friends.
    Works with jules Johnson

31. Partner will probably.
    But they need millions, they think they can do this by more books stalls in shopping centres and bham and st hill scndonations.

Reality is they sell at most 8 Dianetics books a day
    Flag purchased the building but will not give them.anymore to renovate.

They are renovating it slowly room by room with one volunteer on sight at most.
  32. Wow somehow the numbers posted were removed
  33. RolandRB Member

The fucking tight-arsed Brummie bastards! The public there would flock into their Org if only they would dig a bit deeper into their pockets and stump up the money to get it finished. This should be an ethics matter.
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

Could be private numbers. Can't have 4chan sending pizzas and other prank calls.
  36. Omg. That's me in the purple dress in the middle of the Brum group shot. I've never even seen that photo before! It was taken at the 25th IAS event at St. Hill. You can see my ex-fiance Mark Caplan in the back left row.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Neil Holmes used to work in Bristol. He spent more nights (4 a week) away in Bournemouth at Scientology place then he did in his own place in Bristol and kept trying to sign me up and was always asking people if he could borrow money. AVOID at all costs.
  38. Truther Member

It's Claire Campbell in the middle and with old chap John Herring.