Customize

Scientology Blue Plate Special - Clear to OTVII in 18 Months! (and juicy bits from dumb-dumb's blog)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by ChurchOfCylontology, May 25, 2011.

1. From our favorite punching bag's blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/bridge-collapse-catastrophe-or-instant-karma/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. xenubarb Member

Rex Fowler found the solution to interminable OTVII. Just sayin. Something CAN be done about it!
  4. Puppetmama Member

Why are Scientologists obsessed with "The Matrix"? I'm pretty sure that ScnTo has been quoting and or referring to it as well (and no I am not going to dig through all those mountains of spew to find it). [tinfoil] Is ScnTo Marty? [tinfoil]. Is there a war on for who owns the real reality?

Note to Scientologists: Most of us have seen so many movies since "The Matrix" came out we no longer remember what it was about.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

It's about a Terminator who will end as a president. Sad story, very sad.

10647614_gal.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

tl;dr

I am guessing this is Marty, again, saying how bad the miscavige scilons are and how good martys tek is and come to me give me ur moneis I am not punching people anymore.

Would it be cash or charge? Make it payable to the church of martyology
  7. RolandRB Member

And he proved to all you critics out there that an OT can make your head explode.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wake me up when he goes to the FBI.
    • Like Like x 2