Customize

Scientology Cause Resurgence Rundown cognition: the MEST universe is plastic

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 27, 2014.

• Like Like x 5
  1. RolandRB Member

^^ Wrong E/P love, but nice try!

Hint: If somebody on this program raised their IAS status level while on it then do you think they would continue to run around?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CarterUSP Member

The MEST universe looks plastic and fake?
    No my dear, it's the scientology supah powah building that is plastic and fake.
    You've just been running round a pole too long.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. RolandRB Member

Willow doesn't seem to be the brightest of thetans. I can imagine that sooner, rather than later, she will be running in the "grizzly bear" uniform. And BTW love, don't forget to growl or you'll end up running in that outfit for the rest of the year.
  4. Anonylemmi Member

I can understand that in North Korean type places doing this kind of shit can be compulsory, but I really cannot wrap my mind around people doing this crap voluntarily. I mean, wtf?
    Before Chanology, I had a much higher opinion of people.
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Random guy Member

:)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. DeathHamster Member

How CoS views the MEST world:

CreditCards.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. The Internet Member

She looks like she could use the exercise.
  8. In some ways those sucksess stories remind me of the bullshit high school students write when they have to do an essay for their English Lit. teacher. You know, essays on some poem or novel that you haven't a clue about so you just throw as much shit at the wall and hope that some of it sticks. Your teacher knows it's BS but since all of her students essays are just like that; she reluctantly gives everyone a pass (''E'' for effort).

The difference here is these Scilons are actually paying for the privilege of running around a pole and so they are bullshitting themselves as well as their auditors and Case Supervisors. I know I would if I spent that much money, sad to say. It also looks like they genuinely believe what they say as well. I am sure just about anyone could work themselves into an hypnotic state after a long while of running and have all these cosmic revelations or hallucinations as we say in the real world.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RolandRB Member

Give the fat cow a grizzly bear uniform now to run round that pole in. The pounds will drop off!
  10. RolandRB Member

Before Chanology, you didn't know the depths of "stupid". If "stupid is as stupid does" then you have finally realized those depths.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Quentinanon Member

"I just finished routing onto the Cause Resurgence and got my uniform for it."

Here, Willow Bellotti models her Cause Resurgence uniform:

molicare_super_diaper.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  12. RolandRB Member

The "uniforms" are animal costumes. Heavy out-ethics particles may go straight onto the grizzly bear uniform. This is kinder on the neck muscles than the elk or reindeer uniform but these latter uniforms do not require the PC to make convincing growling sounds to qualify for the E/P.
  13. Quentinanon Member

After I left scientology, I realised that I had been in a group with people who are selectively, very stupid and dishonest. This Willow Bellotti is one of the living dead.
    • Like Like x 2