Customize

Scientology facility at Caledon, Ontario

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by HellRazor, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathHamster Member

Aha, maybe they are!

addictionblog.net Brad Melnychuck Drug-Free Rehabilitation Counselor Association 19646 Kennedy Road Caledon Quebec L7K 1Y2 Canada +1.6474788209
    alcoholaddict.info Brad Melnychuck Drug-Free Rehabilitation Counselor Association 19646 Kennedy Road Caledon Ontario L7K 1Y2 CA +1.6474788209

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-house-rental...on/1007720214?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Is it possible that since the shutdown of Trois-Rivières, Brad has been out of work?

Has he been on EI (Employment Insurance for the unemployed)?

I wonder if he's been coining it by banging Yvette Shank....

Brad.jpg

yvetteSkank.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  4. TorontosRoot Member

I guess they never moved in. I'm curious about how Mono idle morgue is even doing.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

We have no confirmation that CLO moved out, that this "Addiction Canada" really moved in, or if there's a Narconon connection or not. Meh.
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Any way to confirm?
  7. DeathHamster Member

Short of going there and knocking on the door?

Looking at the Addiction Canada site, he *shooped* his sign into the real estate photos!

Caledon1.jpg
    Before:
    11.jpg
    (And the shadows are weird for the real estate sign. A shoop of a shoop?)

He uses so many stock photos on that site ("I'm Dr. Doctor and this is my stethoscope"), that I wouldn't put it past him to claim to own a place that he doesn't.

All the various complaints standard for a Narconon:
    http://blog.canadiandrugrehabcentres.com/2011/12/16/welcome-to-pickerel-lake-recovery-center/

But zero mention of TRs, shouting at ashtrays or L. Ron Hubbard.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. TorontosRoot Member

Ahh do they are hiding allot of it and using stolen images or google maps images more than likely. Wonder if we should shoop protesters there. ;)

9. Seems like Scientology is trying to fit into Caledon.

http://www.caledonfair.ca/index.php/about/caledon-agricultural-society.html

Excerpt:

2014 Associate Directors

Ashley Brander, Jean Brough, Betty Bourgoyne, Anne Church, John Church,
    Courtney Craig, Jessica Stevens, Ted Davis, Darlene Downey, Jeff Ford,
    Elizabeth Glassford, Brenda Hyatt, Jean Jarrett, Joanne Kiser, Candice McCracken,
    Karen McMaster, Jim Muir, Darlene Pinkney, Gwen Pinkney, Kevin Pinkney,
    Janet Rain, Michael Rain, Joanne Russo, Yvette Shank, Ed Standish, Ed Tacconce,
    Heather Taccone, Sandra Taccone, Barry Ward, Dawn Ward, Marjorie Wilkinson,
    Ruth Woodcock

Ed Standish is a long time Toronto Org Scientology member. There are too many entries in Google regarding him and Scientology to mention here. It also appears that he has lived in Caledon for quite some time. He is an accountant (retired?) and it also looks like he is high up in the Masons as well.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/e/ed-standish.html

As for Yvette Shank. It is hard to tell just when she moved to the Caledon area.

[IMG]

Some event in Caledon, not sure when or what it is about.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. DeathHamster Member

Odd. Someone registered a pile of domains last year using that address that are now all expiring. Some Sea Org with a business on the side?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

12. DeathHamster Member

No references? Insouciant!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Finding out when the events are would be a good way to warn caledon city officials and the community. A possible protest would double that effort too. :) gotta find their calendar of events or something or pop e-mails/phone calls.
    • Like Like x 1

14. Possible clues for the events:

Scientology loves to use United Nations events when it is convenient. This could be a clue as to Scientology Front Group activity in Toronto.

http://www.un.org/en/events/observances/years.shtml

Other events could be events such as Canada Day. This could apply anywhere including Caledon.

Speaking of Caledon, Scientology may choose to participate in Caledon only events. Although I am not sure how one would protest them if it is just Yvette Shank or Ed Standish being there as merely citizens of Caledon.

http://www.caledonfair.ca/index.php/events.html
    • Like Like x 2

15. If you knew Soucy, like I know Soucy.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. DeathHamster Member

The Hockley Valley deal for Narconon didn't go sour until Sep 09 2013, so perhaps Scientology was already locked into a sale/lease to John Haines? (Ha ha!)

Knowing the current owner of 19646 Kennedy Road would be good. If it's just a lease, they could wait until it runs out, or John Haines doesn't pay the rent, then swap a Narconon in.

Meanwhile John Haines, who tries to remove any critical info from the net, probably noticed this attention and has swapped out some of the real estate pictures for fresh ones.

New sign photo:
    CalNew8.jpg

Hubbard is gone from the walls, but they missed that volcano:

Caledon8.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  18. TorontosRoot Member

Ha, they can't hide it anymore. Trying to delete things off the internet only triggers the striesland affect.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. DeathHamster Member

That picture is gone since this morning. Either I caught them in the middle of editing or they're watching.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. DeathHamster Member

Confirmed that there's an actual Addictions Canada/Vita Novus/John Haines sign in front.

VitaNovus.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  21. RightOn Member

^^ I love when shit like this happens
    You can run but you can't hide scumbags!
    you rock DH!

thought it was a NN deep
    DH still rocks
    • Like Like x 1
  22. DeathHamster Member

Umm, Vita Novus isn't a Narconon. (They have complaints of the same kind of abuses, but no TRs, Hubbard or ashtrays.)

So far, they are hiding.
  23. RightOn Member

oh! shit! sorry. derp
    I skimmed and thought thats what it was about.
  24. DeathHamster Member

If it had been the Narconon, I'd still be partying!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. DeathHamster Member

Yvette Shank's town of record is Caledon, and *bleh*, she's still allowed to marry people in Ontario from that batch that Scientology shoved through in the 90s when they claimed that Revenue Canada was definitely going to give them charity status.

https://dr6j45jk9xcmk.cloudfront.net/documents/3992/marriage-officiants-by-name-jan-23-2015-en.pdf

I wish I knew if they were getting any new ones on that list.

And still no sign of the Narconon Caledon, even though they claim they bought the property.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. TorontosRoot Member

Nonsense claims made by clams. If they bought it, it would be too obvious.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

FUCK YEAH!
    http://www.insidehalton.com/news-st...going-to-omb-after-milton-application-denied/
    • Like Like x 3
  28. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  29. TorontosRoot Member

A gate, that's all? Hehehehe
  30. DeathHamster Member

This place only has a planned capacity of 10. That seems small compared to the last place they tried. I wonder if this is the only one they're trying for?
    • Like Like x 1
  31. TorontosRoot Member

I'm hoping it gets denied too.
  32. DeathHamster Member

Interesting that they're using Social Betterment Properties International like flagship Arrowhead rather than getting local patsy to front it. They must want back into Canada badly!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. They did the same in Ojai California:

"Yesterday, the Ventura County Star reported that the Church of Scientology's wholly owned subsidiary Social Betterment Properties International has paid $5 million cash for the late actor Larry Hagman's palatial estate in Ojai, California."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-ortega/scientology-pays-5-millio_b_3028043.html
  34. I'm not confident that the OMB will do the right thing in this case. It generally leans pro-developer, which could work either for or against Scientology in this instance (the facility will be bad for the value of other development projects).
    • Like Like x 1
  35. RightOn Member

wow that place looks super duper private. They can hide all sorts of atrocities there.
    edited:
    Could this be Shelly's and the hole's residents new hiding place? Tin foily yes, but things are heating up for the COS like never before and I think they are going to put these people in further hiding, so when someone comes knocking, they won't be in the hole or at Twin Peaks.
    I think their mental stability ( I used the term lightly) would be too compromised to be questioned by authorities. Drilling them is prolly fruitless now.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. try 3rd line mono --hiding by ski resort
    addictions is now opening by barrie.
    both are questionable, and bad payers.
  37. TorontosRoot Member

Narconon
  38. DeathHamster Member

So give us some information then, rather than general noise.

When Addictions Canada claimed they opened at the old CLO location, 19646 Kennedy Road Caledon, I went out and verified it. I also spent a fair amount of time checking the complaints against them to verify that they weren't Narconon.

I checked out the "Advanced Org" location too, and hiked around it a few times. https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...6,3256m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.