Customize

Scientology & Google Adds?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Dragononymous, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Dragononymous Member

20f93ee.png

Is this new?
    or is slowpoke.jpg the better option?..
  2. Optimisticate Member

Take option #2 and run with it
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Dragononymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Loves the fact that they are the only 'organisation/business/company' that I know ofthat has to admit there is 'Controversary' in their adverts to get people to join. Im sure they never had to do that before Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Anonymous = PR Nightmare
  6. Anonymous Member

Wait a minute! Hold the phone! There is a Beatles school trip? High value at that?
    Damn, here we only get lame trips to the Natural History Museum to see a dusty old stuffed bear.
    Its just not fair.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. jan Henrion Member

hahaha
    im happy to find this page ;) verry lovely ;)
    look i have the same prob, i want make a little money with adsense, but not for this price, scientology overtaks my page with his adwords in google!
    http://www.scientology-sekte.blogspot.com this is my blog against scientology! but i hate her adwords on MY PAGE!
  8. Anonymous Member

I love the fact that there is a Beatles ad. There are probably more Beatles tribute acts than $cilons.
  9. jan Henrion Member

wow one i wanna tell u! if u gays dont know;) if u see a add from scientology! U MUST KLICK! because that takes money from scientology away ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. cfanon Member

Possible. But wrapper up first.

There are pay per click options, which will cost them, or pay per conversion, which would only cost them if you went on one of their conversion pages (aka put in a contact form or signed up).
  12. anonymousvlad Member

Pfffft....who needs the Beetles when you have Surfaris Surf Camp.