Customize

Scientology hiring extras to fill empty seats at events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kha Khan, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Kha Khan Member

Scientology hiring extras to fill empty seats at events?

Pseudonymous tip, no docs, from a comment on Marty's blog:
    ESMB Thread: Extras used to fill empty seats at event?

Like I said, pseudonymous, no docs, take it for what (if anything) it is worth. Still, may be wroth some follow-up. Anyone have access to casting agents, etc. in London?
  2. Biden Member

Re: Scientology hiring extras to fill empty seats at events?

they forget how to copy and paste?
  3. Kha Khan Member

4. WTF Member

5. Scatman Member

Why not just buy or rent some dummies to fill the seats?
    With mannequins Davey does not have to worry himself about real live people talking to the media about what they did.
  6. WTF Member

Davey has not had auditing in quite a while. He is very unflat on "misdeeds with midget doll bodies".
  7. Anonymous Member

Doesn't sound like they are running out of money ta' me, members maybe, but money, no.
  8. Kha Khan Member

But how would the living people in the audience react? Not everyone in the audience is Sea Org, much less in on the con (a far, far smaller group). There still are quire a few public (not to mention Class V Org staff and lower level Sea Orgers) who are still true believers who attend events. Who believe the false stats. Who believe the stories of expansion (if not at home, necessarily, but always elsewhere). How would they react if they came in to an auditorium for an event, and half the seats were filled with dummies? Might that not cause to perhaps question things? Things like photos and videos they saw of other events in other places? Flag? Europe? Etc.?

Also, could it be fear of being caught?

I recall the COS was very embarrassed when it got caught photo-shopping in attendees. An article in the Washington Post will tend to do that. Even if the dummies passed muster for use in photographs, might they not be detectable if some analyzed video footage? "Hey, why aren't these people moving? They look like they are dead... or like dummies....."
  9. Biden Member

They aren't going to pay scilons to come to their own event dumbass
  10. Scatman Member

Kha, I wager you that those same gullible public could be surveyed to ascertain an acceptable reason for the seats to be occupied by mannequins. For example, "the mannequins are put there to hold the seats for Patrons of the IAS and celebrities, and will be removed before they are seated." And if a dummy remains in the seat the excuse can be made that the person it was reserved for wanted to sit somewhere else.
    Hey, I might be giving Davey some ideas!

11. Re: Scientology hiring extras to fill empty seats at events?

You fucking asshole.

FUCK YOU!

You're going to make me have to re-start my frame-by-frame dissection of the 2009 LRH Birthday video again. (where, on top of, the seven or eight or more re-used stock audience shots, two or three were most-likely extras in front of a green-screen.)

That shit made me phisically ill.

I was throwing up all night after a 12-hour marathon of time-coding, commenting and screen-grabbing.

You bastards did that to me.

I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!
  12. Scatman Member

I meant the lifeless kind of dummies.
  13. WTF Member

Davey is also very unflat on some Dance Mob incidents...that plus doll bodies leads to scotch...

no one ever tells you that forever feels like home (except maybe me)

14. Scatman Member

and scotch leads to the Obscene Dog?
  15. Biden Member

so did I
  16. Scatman Member

Easy to do. Just feed them barley water formula as babies and make them drink CalMag for the rest of their lives.
  17. WTF Member

oh noes...plox don't bring Rinder into this.
  18. Biden Member

how the fuck is that a reply to my comment
  19. Scatman Member

That is a formula for producing dummies using standard scientology.
  20. Biden Member

why the fuck did you think that had anything to do with your conversation
  21. Scatman Member

Hey, Biden. Time for you to drink a nice tall glass of CalMag. After it numbs your brain, the world will seem more on-source.
  22. Biden Member

S > Why not just buy or rent some dummies to fill the seats?
    B > They aren't going to pay scilons to come to their own event dumbass
    S > I meant the lifeless type of dummy
    B > so did I
    S > Easy to do. Just feed them barley water formula as babies and make them drink CalMag for the rest of their lives.

I don't care how numb your brain is, your comment had no fucking relevancy
  23. Scatman Member

It would be relevant to you if you would just drink the CalMag. Hubbard claims that it is a natural tranquilizer.
  24. Sponge Member

Wouldn't it have been much less of a security headache to simply ship in some scientologists from abroad? Surely they can't be that short wordwide that they can't fill a tent.
  25. chrisanon Member

You're just saying this because you're upset. I think you really love us. And love means doing things for the beloved(s), sometimes things that might not be easy to do.

I still remember your posts about the Birthday-shooping lowjinx. They were extremely informative.
  26. Anonymous Member

The Londonfags really screwed up on this one. After all:

1. It sounds like the Cult would have paid them to attend the event as extras
    2. They could have enturbulated "in the core" and on Cult DVD
    3. they would have earned some cash
  27. Anonymous Member

I have a friend who does a lot of 'extra' work in London so I'll try and find out from them later if there's any truth in this, although I don't think there is. Does anyone really think CoS would risk Wogs mixed in among the faithful or even that info about it would leak to the press?
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

That does seem like a particularly risky gamble. Only a really, really desperate violent midget cult leader would take such chances, IMO.
  29. Anonymous Member

I spoke to a woman who was to attend the IAS event in Saint Hill who is an actress "on the guest list"- so , this may be true. For good measure I gave her some youfoundthecard.com cards to distribute inside!
  30. FUCK Member

hmm... interesting.
  31. firebug Member

c-c-c-combo breaker
  32. xenubarb Member

I just want to point out here that, if CalMag did numb your brain, it would be illegal because people on the street would be abusing it.

Trucks intercepted at the Mexican border with loads of CalMag would make the nightly news.
  33. Anonymous Member

If she had the guts for it, I would have let her go, then report back later on what she saw. or did. Long as they could fend off scilon advances to join up and shit. Course I guess this would put them on their bug the hell out of with telemarketing and junk mail for the rest of their lives list too.
  34. xenubarb Member

Then again, the cult might be trying to "groom" her. You know how they love to be represented by professional liars.

I don't know why this thread has even developed. Unsubstantiated assertion from another professional liar, Marty Rathbun.

And you guys are actually wasting time discussing it as if it had any validity whatsoever.
  35. Suzette Member

They were advertising for extras to appear in their commercials (shot at Gold Base) and of course to recruit people at the same time. I don' think they paid these people, although the ads were calling it a job.
  36. DeathHamster Member

Their staff/Sea Org who are [STRIKE]slaving[/STRIKE] working in another country on a religious visa can't be shuffled around too easily without attracting unwanted attention. (And people working for < $50 a week aren't going to be buying their own airfare.)
  37. Anonymous Member

internet_serious_business.jpg
  38. Biden Member

dam that brings back memories
  39. Anonymous Member

I got word back from my friend.

40. DeathHamster Member

Notice Marty's comment at the top:
    That's a deliberate message to Slappy Dave. Marty's telling Davie that he still has good enough connections inside such that someone made a screener for him (audio and stills, or full video), stopped clapping at the end, dashed to the nearest high speed internet connection away from St. Hill, uploaded it to Marty, and Marty watched/listened to it, all within an hour of the end. (Either that or he was getting a direct streaming feed during the event.)

Davie should be worried about who Marty has in place, and turn the organization over until he finds the Who responsible. Time for a little Bohemian Rhapsody?