Customize

Scientology idiots had no idea they were being laughed at

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Xenu Is Lord, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Xenu Is Lord Member

I am stupefied at how those in Scientology thought this was real. It took a SP troll to make it clear it was a satire and even then they were slow in coming to terms with it. Its like their perspective is one of hail all positive comments and condemn all negative ones but don't evaluate the information on its face. Cult mindset if I ever saw it. The stupid runs deep in them... Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.32.28 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.34.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.32.40 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.32.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.33.03 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.33.27 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 11.33.37 AM.png

• Like Like x 6
  2. anonamus Member

Brainwashed clams are brainwashed. LOL & thx, XenuLord.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

The laughs just keep coming Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.44.00 PM.png
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

IE, we fucked up by letting this post on here and to many people have seen it, so lets just pretend we like it and it has some value, even though we look like complete asses
    • Like Like x 4
  5. The Tech works !

head_up_ass.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

It must be hard for them to run down the track with chum-buckets on their heads, po' tangs :(
    • Like Like x 2
  7. El_Ramos Member

no one really posts anymore
    • Like Like x 1
  8. PickANumber Member

"The vague imagery and generic inspirational music is gonna hook you."...

My favorite response is the guy who posted the "They Hate Us Cause They Ain't Us" picture.
  9. To me, being prepared for some witty promised sarcasm, the sarcasm of your few lines did escape me mostly, it sounded more like a naive person willing to try the dianetics book. Maybe it's because i'm not American ? (im considering reading the thing as well after seeing the Theroux movie on the Church of suicidal...errr... scientrollogy, cant wait to have a load of that bull. finding torrent somewhere, not paying for that shite ) Louis well 0wned those scuirrels, had a good laugh. what sane person would buy into that crap, it doesnt get any more cheesy than that, surely?