Customize

Scientology indoctrination of children at Delphi Academy of Boston?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 14, 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  1. The Internet Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. anon8109 Member

You'd have to be a moron to be putting down tens of thousands in tuition per year without realizing that the school is run by a cult that wants to indoctrinate your kids for a profit.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I've just checked their official page and there's a phrase: A Milton Independent K-9 School. I also found the Oregon Delphi webpage, but there's nothing about this "Milton" notice. Does anone have any idea what it meas? I think it's a global problem of indoctrination though: kids get indoctrinated into the language they speak, into the moral standards of the society, etc. I'm reading Richard Behar's essays on the portal of Carnegie Mellon University (School of Computer Science).
  4. PainterofLite Member

Campus information[edit]

In addition to The Delphian School, Delphi Schools, Inc. operates Delphi Academy schools in Los Angeles, Santa Clara, Campbell, California, San Diego, as well as Milton, Massachusetts, and Clearwater, Florida.

Oregon, Los Angeles and Clearwater, FL schools offer a high school program (PS-12) and grant graduates a high school diploma.[6] The remaining Delphi schools offer a kindergarten to middle school (K-8 or K-9) or a kindergarten to elementary school (K-6) education.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_Schools