Customize

Scientology Infiltrating British Education

Discussion in 'Projects' started by humanist, Jun 23, 2011.

1. cfanon Member

We've mentioned Jan paedo-protector a few times to him, he always tries to avoid the conversation.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

IDK. However, there should be plenty of opportunity to ask Scammy on Saturday at the Manchester raid.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Nigga...!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Ask him how much his freeloader debt is and how much he gets paid for all the hours he works for Scientology.
  5. cfanon Member

Hmmmm. We could always start a list of questions to ask him on saturday? Don't post them here, send them to me or another mancfag via pm and we'll make a list :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Dear Mrs Anna Omnity,
    Thank you for your email of 2nd July to my Secretary of State, the Rt Hon Eric Pickles MP, about Scientologist organisations being invited to address schools. I am sure you will understand that the Secretary of State receives a great deal of correspondence and is not able to reply to all of it personally. I have therefore been asked to reply.
    The Secretary of State has previously spoken out against scientologist businesses being granted exemptions from business rates by local authorities, pointing out that Scientology is not recognised as a charity by the Charity Commission because it does not provide a public benefit. A letter on this subject from the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Bob Neill MP, is a matter of public record and can be seen at http://www.communities.gov.uk/corporate/foi/disclosure-log/disclosurelog2011/april2011/scientology/.
    However, whilst this Department's area of policy responsibility covers the matter of business rate relief, it does not extend to the decisions of individual schools about whom to invite to address students. Therefore this is not something on which my Secretary of State can comment formally. You may wish to take up your concerns with the Department for Education, either directly or through your MP. I would point out however that although the activities of the 'Church' of Scientology are undoubtedly controversial, they are not actually illegal.
    Yours sincerely,
    Warwick Hawkins
    Head of Faith Communities Engagement
    Integration Division
    Decentralisation and Big Society Directorate
    Department for Communities and Local Government
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lazy anon is lazy

Dear Mrs Anna Omnity,
    Thank you for your email of 2nd July to my Secretary of State, the Rt Hon Eric Pickles MP, about Scientologist organisations being invited to address schools. I am sure you will understand that the Secretary of State receives a great deal of correspondence and is not able to reply to all of it personally. I have therefore been asked to reply.
    The Secretary of State has previously spoken out against scientologist businesses being granted exemptions from business rates by local authorities, pointing out that Scientology is not recognised as a charity by the Charity Commission because it does not provide a public benefit. A letter on this subject from the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Bob Neill MP, is a matter of public record and can be seen at http://www.communities.gov.uk/corporate/foi/disclosure-log/disclosurelog2011/april2011/scientology/.
    However, whilst this Department's area of policy responsibility covers the matter of business rate relief, it does not extend to the decisions of individual schools about whom to invite to address students. Therefore this is not something on which my Secretary of State can comment formally. You may wish to take up your concerns with the Department for Education, either directly or through your MP. I would point out however that although the activities of the 'Church' of Scientology are undoubtedly controversial, they are not actually illegal.
    Yours sincerely,
    Warwick Hawkins
    Head of Faith Communities Engagement
    Integration Division
    Decentralisation and Big Society Directorate
    Department for Communities and Local Government

8. Anonymous Member

Lazy Anon? Wheres your reply fag? ohhhh...to lay-z to send an email to get a remail....gfo
  9. So, does this thing have a post game somewhere?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sonofpriam76 Member

have sent. its one thing to invite open discussion but to hav
  11. DeathHamster Member

What's the point of the fair if no one is allowed to ask questions that might be controversial, Scientology or otherwise?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

SAM BUTLER HAS DONE OTVIIII?