Customize

Scientology invading education in Puebla, Mexico

Discussion in 'Media' started by mnql1, Sep 12, 2011.

1. mnql1 Member

Translation of a Spanish article posted on Sept. 12, 2011 about inroads by Applied Scholastics into elementary schools in the state of Puebla, Mexico.

Cienciología invade la educación poblana

(continued)
    • Like Like x 5
  2. mnql1 Member

Part 2 (conclusion):

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

4. xenubarb Member

Aye, chingada!
  5. El gobierno sabe q clase deep pendejada es applyed scholastics?
    alguien deberia informarles.
  6. Strixcoil Moderator

Thanks for posting this, mnql1.

I did a "gemini" post on the spanish forums to get more attention from the Mexican Anons. Here.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. moarxenu Member

“Y a los que no les gusta la Cienciología, bueno, que se vayan a la mierda”. - Tom Cruise

LOL
  8. mnql1 Member

The distribution of Scientology materials to schoolteachers in the state of Puebla, Mexico, has raised a storm of controversy and now it is a political issue.

Translation of a Spanish article posted on Sept. 21, 2011 by Sexenio Puebla, a news portal based in the state of Puebla, Mexico:

PAN en contra de la cienciología aplicada en escuelas de Puebla

• Like Like x 7
  9. Strixcoil Moderator

10. AnonLover Member

dang, i missed this thread and got reading to catch up on... thk u mnql1 !!!
  11. Anonymous Member

http://apiavirtual.net/2011/09/26/el-laicismo-y-la-dignidad-del-magisterio-poblano/

Google Translate

12. Anonymous Member

http://ladobe.com.mx/2011/09/10-puntos-para-entender-la-relacion-puebla-cienciologia/

Google Translate

13. mnql1 Member

Translation of a Spanish article posted on Sept. 27, 2011 by La Jornada de Oriente, a daily newspaper based in the state of Puebla, Mexico:

Frena la SEP la entrega de textos de la cienciología entre los docentes poblanos

• Like Like x 2
  14. mnql1 Member

Translation of a Spanish editorial posted on Sept. 27, 2011 by La Jornada de Oriente, a daily newspaper based in the state of Puebla, Mexico:

REVERSIÓN A LA ENTREGA DE PAQUETES DE CIENCIOLOGÍA

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thank you, mnql1. It is extremely refreshing to get some good news from Mexico!
  16. win win win!

Nice work, Anonymous.
  17. Anonymous Member

Excellent.

Another part of the world immunised forever against the cancer that is scientology.
  18. mirele Member

So is Marisela Servitje a Scientologist or a dupe? A quick Google search is unclear.
  19. don_quixote Member

As mad as Don Quixote "may" be even I know that Scientology is fake......

In fact Don Quixote is sworn to fight against all wizards and charlatans

Don't worry my fellow anons

The Spanish speaking will NEVER fall to the evil of Scientology

We already belong to another cult.......Catholicism (I joke)
  20. mnql1 Member

Translation of a Spanish article published in the Oct. 2, 2011 edition of the Mexican weekly news magazine Proceso, issue 1822, pages 32-34 (a scan appears below; the Proceso website presently only shows a brief excerpt):

proceso20111002p32.jpg . [IMG] . proceso20111002p34.jpg
    (continued)
    • Like Like x 1
  21. mnql1 Member

(conclusion)

• Like Like x 2
  22. mnql1 Member

Translation of a Spanish article posted on Oct. 3, 2011 on the website of La Jornada de Oriente, a daily newspaper based in Puebla, Mexico:

Servitje y el SNTE se deslindan; habrá un pronunciamiento del sindicato a nivel nacional

• Like Like x 2
  23. Disproving once and for all the "Lazy, Stupid Mexican" myth.

Well played, Mexibros
  24. Sponge Member

From what I can gather, Mexican teachers belong to a strong union. Stronger than that scientology cult will ever be.
  25. Strixcoil Moderator

I will try to gemini this new content you posted, mnql1. Thank you so much, again, for sharing this. <3
  26. xenubarb Member

Fake scilon skool isn't doing well in Israel and Mexico. Heh.
  27. Anonymous Member

The entire continent will be cleared of TWTH from the north down. This is unbelievable. Even though TWTH lowered the crime in Columbia by 90% (LOL), but still they didn't dare to send the garbage into Columbia schools. (If they did, they will release a thousand press releases.)