Customize

Scientology Invasion of the Black Community

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

who are the Asian dudes? One has a name tag on sitting at the table. Can anyone see what they are reading at the table in the 4th pic?
    And Danny Glover? daaaaaaaayummmm!
  3. Boris Korczak Member

Inspite of some racists nonsense - black community is not naive to buy the BS that Scientology tries to spread and Farakhan is hardly a leader of the African Americans.
    Farakhan is desperately trying to rebuild his falling apart "empire" and Scientology he thinks might help him.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

I don't think he gives a rat's ass about his "empire". It was said that the COS bought his ass for 2 mil. Don't know if that is what happened or not. Wasn't there.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

In all the photos, the guy in the center is giving off the distinct vibe of bodyguard.
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. kthnxbai Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. PresidentShaw Member

I wonder if anyone in this thread is black
  13. Anonymous Member

Everyone is.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

According to Ahmed K. Elshabazz on the Facebook Group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community, that is Minister Farrakhan's son.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/428839563864191/

• Like Like x 1
  16. Triumph Member

The Prayer Breakfast is hosted by da Moonies .....Axis of Ebil...Monnies,Farrakhanites..and Clams ..oh my

Alfreddie Johnson and Tony Muhammad the Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin of kool aid drinking con artists
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Behind Scientology's veil | Jamaica Gleaner

By Glenville Ashby, July 28, 2013

It's muggy and the heavens open. I hurry past 42nd street towards the imposing building that is the Church of Scientology.

It soars, not in terms of size, but its presence is commanding as if making a definitive statement.

Somehow it dwarfs the many theatres and restaurants that dot the hub of New York City's entertainment district.
    It's a surreal scene, near impossible to fathom.

I am greeted with utmost cordiality as I await the Reverend Verlene Cheeseboro, the church's public affairs officer.

She is apologetic for not having been the first to welcome me. She is African American, petite but striking, wisdom etched in her countenance.

For a moment, I am taken aback. Surely, this is not the face of Scientology, the organisation that is known to court the well-heeled. Hollywood celebrities, the likes of Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Jenna Elfman, Greta Van Susteren and Leah Remini are outspoken members.

I am dead wrong, according to Cheeseboro.

"We are about to open a Scientology church in Harlem and we have a strong presence and impressive centre in the inner city of Englewood, California." I stand corrected.

Here's the conclusion of the article:

But suspicions and condemnation of the group persist. Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape by Lisa Pulitzer and Jenna Miscavige Hill are just two of the many books by ex-Scientologists that have attacked the group.

They contain grave allegations of brainwashing, forcing members to dissociate from family members, blacklisting and unsettling interrogation of members who do not sheepishly tow the line.

The harassment of former members, and worse, are also included.

I raise the issue with Cheeseboro. She is unmoved and is dismissive of every scurrilous charge thrown their way.

She is taciturn for the most part. Her response is curt, "ridiculous".

"There is nothing to respond to," adds Cheeseboro.

I do not press further, nor am I about to dabble in hearsay and sensationalism.

But surely, the Church of Scientology is a regimented outfit that promotes an inscrutable mélange of philosophy, contemporary thought, social science, theology, and metaphysics.

These are well fitted within a Sci-Fi carapace.

A wondrously compelling but disturbing brew from the brilliant mind of L. Ron Hubbard.

Send feedback to glenvilleashby@gmail.com or follow him on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/glenvilleashby
    Dr Ashby is the president of the Trinidad and Tobago Interfaith Council International.

Continued at http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20130728/news/news4.html
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Scientology In Harlem

• Like Like x 3
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Link to thread I found this in a couple of articles there...

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37055

Right before the thing happened in Las Vegas, this popped up.

website_waronhorizon.jpg

The art on the screenshots screams NOI.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. DeathHamster Member

2nd from the left is most likely the NOI founder.
  23. Anonymous Member

Christian Post: Church of Scientology Building Multimillion-Dollar Chapel in NYC's East Harlem
    http://www.christianpost.com/news/c...ion-dollar-chapel-in-nycs-east-harlem-103222/

Excerpts:
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

25. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology heads to Harlem: Religious group puts down roots in new areas to 'attract members who don't know its history'

By Louise Boyle, Mail Online

Scientology is heading for Harlem - with its new home to be located in a towering, multimillion-dollar brownstone slap bang in the middle of the neighborhood.

The Church of Scientology and Community Center of Harlem, New York is part of an alleged mission to infiltrate new areas, targeting potential members who may not have heard some less than savory rumors about the organization.

The building at 220 East 125th St, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard is set to open in the first half of 2014.

Continued at
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2404377/Scientology-heads-Harlem-attract-members-dont-know-history.html
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Heey I may be the funny wacky dude here but does anybody have the ability to poon Ophra about this ?

27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

What the Daily News Left Out of its Story on Scientology in Harlem | The Underground Bunker

We were amused to see the word “EXCLUSIVE” slapped onto the title of yesterday’s story in the Daily News about Scientology building a community center in Harlem.

Back in 2007, the Village Voice, where we worked, was one of several publications to write stories about Scientology spending millions to buy some properties on 125th Street, saying that it would open a new community center in “a couple of years.”

Yesterday, the “Exclusive” news in the Daily News was that a chapel and cafe are still a year away from opening (or so church spokespeople claim), and the community center is even farther from completion.
    That’s news?

Well, actually it is news — if by news, you mean that after six years and untold millions in renovations, the Church of Scientology still isn’t really even close to opening its new center in Harlem. But that’s not the thrust of the Daily News item, which cites the Harlem development as “part of a new effort to expand the sect’s base from Hollywood to urban areas.”

Well, there is truth in that statement. The Harlem project follows a similar attempt to engage the black community of the Los Angeles area with its 2011 “Ideal Org” and community center in Inglewood, California.

And we also have to give the Daily News reporters credit for quoting Operation Clambake’s Andreas Heldal-Lund and Carnegie Mellon University professor Dave Touretzky, who each contributed skepticism about the Harlem project’s chances for success.

But not mentioned in the story is that there’s already a Scientology outpost in Harlem, on Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard, between 141st and 142nd Streets. The storefront showed up recently in a humorous video featuring a man who questioned the reported ties between Scientology and the Nation of Islam. He got a fairly chilly reception from the Harlem mission workers.

We also found it interesting that the Daily News story provides support for the notion of Scientology going after a more diverse membership by mentioning that the church is working on a new facility in Chicago.

…Which we’ve been meaning to say something about, so this may be as good a time as any.

Continued with open comments at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/29/what-the-daily-news-left-out-of-its-story-on-scientology-in-harlem/
    • Like Like x 2
  29. snippy Member

Jul 30, 2013 Neighbors visit Org and run circles around them. Starts at 1:24.

• Like Like x 1
  30. snippy Member

Ali Muhammad Exposes Farrakhan & His Half White (devil) Grandson

31. I think that COS is trying to play matchmaker again with Thom to set him up with a black woman so as to solidify their connections with the sub groups being formed with Farrakahn and NOI.
  32. snippy Member

Jessica White maybe.

article-0-1A7D1C94000005DC-462_634x768.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

yah but can you get any whiter than Tom Cruise?
    I mean really
  34. you know, the question is, why would jessica sell out like that?
    she is no dummy. she wants the bling bling and while she is probably smart, and pretty, she is as real as a cubic zirconia with 14k gold plating.
  35. Anonymous Member

pity that this young, good looking, well spoken, passionate, charismatic person had hate drummed into him at a very early age.
    I love that he is exposing the COS and the NOI connection, but his hatred for white people is such a pity.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

I wonder what he tjhinks of tottaly tattoed people or Marcabians

Should the NY Anons attempt a convo with this personage ?
  37. snippy Member

Good question. No white women need apply.
  38. What a goddamn soap opera.
    Bunch of fucking clowns.
  39. i only had to watch that video up to 1:23 to conclude once again that these guys are like Black Nazis.
    unbelieveable.
    look at that dude's custom uniform.

these guys don't mess around, and they are convinced of their own absolute truth of their own doctrine, irregardless of any attempts at reason to the contrary. they are bright and receptive to politeness, but they disdain anything that is not their own, and are unapologetic about it.
    i think that it is rooted in a fear that they are vulnerable and may be used or exploited again. there is some history in that, but repeating the same type of vibe is going to get the same result.
    i can respect that this man is an independent thinker, but above all, i would hope that he would perhaps consider looking into some peaceful ways, and anger management to rise above it, and not the other wahy around. You don't wanna become that which you hate, bro.
  40. [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    they sell this shit at walmart.