Customize

Scientology is the biggest creator of feces in Clearwater

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Quentinanon, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:54 AM.

1. Quentinanon Member

2. While this at first this seems kinda funny, it's actually alarming because it verifies that there are in fact many scientology members at their Flag base in Clearwater.

Several years ago, a journalist told me that one way to roughly estimate the volume of people in an organization is by how much sewage they used. The conversation was at school on an entirely different subject but it still applies here.

Basically, the less people there are, the less sewage per year and the more people, the more sewage per year. It makes sense when you think about it.

So for comparison's sake, I looked further into Morton Plant Hospital and Sandpearl Hotel. They are pretty similar operationally to Flag: open 24/7, serve food in large quantities and have hundreds of beds.

The Morton Plant Hospital website (https://baycare.org/mph) says that they have 687 beds and give care to over 50,000 patients a year. Sandpearl Hotel has 253 rooms (http://www.sandpearl.com/accommodations/) and 3 restaurants (http://www.sandpearl.com/dining/).

I am also assuming they are both pretty full year-round.

Well the cult is using almost 50% higher sewage than Morton Plant Hospital and over 260% more than Sandpearl Hotel.

I have no idea how the cult sewage numbers compare to other years. It would be a way to see if they are shrinking or growing (although there could be other contributing factors such as water conservation measures, etc). I'll look around. Maybe someone else can find them too.

But one thing is for sure. The high sewage numbers indicate that in 2015, there were definitely a lot of people at Flag. That's pretty disappointing.
  3. or they don't conserve water
  4. Quentinanon Member

This figure applies to ALL of the cult's Clearwater properties, not just the Fort Homicide hotel.
    Neither Morton Plant nor the Sandpearl Hotel have live-in slaves who they have to feed three meals a day seven days a week.
    Each Sea Ogre likely showers once a day, uses the toilet around 6 times a day, and water is required to wash dishes, dinnerware, pots and pans three meals a day.
    So, it doesn't mean that Flag had lots of public dupes there for indoctrination.
  5. Yeah, possible, but not probable. As a continuation of the comparison, I hardly think that the first thing on the minds of patients at Morton Plant Hospital and luxury hotel guests at Sandpearl is water conservation.

So at best, it's a wash. At worst, if Flag is using LESS water per person than Morton Plant and Sandpearl, it would be evidence of even more people at Flag in 2015.

That really goes against the idea they just have a few whales left.

Another thing is that paying $610,000/year on water alone is staggering. I can't even fathom how much they are paying for other utilities, food, etc. It's got to be in the millions. We know they also pay millions in property and bed taxes, which is further proof that they have a lot of people coming through.

All this means they are bringing in some serious money. No wonder they are can offer $15 million for that small plot of land by the Ft. Harrison.

Any way you cut it, this sewage info is really revealing. It shows there is a much higher volume of scifags at Flag than most - including me - have probably been figuring. I'm starting to wonder if we're underestimating the amount of money they have too.
  6. You're right of course on the no sea ogres at Morton Plant and Sandpearl.

But Morton Plant and Sandpearl have hundreds if not thousands of employees using bathrooms 24/7. Some probably also eat there in whatever staff accommodations they have.

It's hard to imagine that it's mostly just sea ogres at Flag who are using up 50% more water than all of Morton Plant, or 260% more water than the entirety of Sandpearl. Doing some quick calculator work, that would be the equivalent water usage of about 75,000 yearly Morton Plant patients plus employees or about 250,000 yearly Sandpearl guests plus employees (if my math is wrong, then I stand corrected in advance). If that were the case, then there are a lot more sea ogres at Flag than anyone is talking about.

So while we're obviously missing actual numbers, the evidence so far points toward a lot more public there.
  7. The Internet Member

Periodically WWP gets a guest poster stopping by to tell us that The Fort Harrison is booming, based on some calculation. Then everybody freaks out.

Actually no, nobody freaks or does anything.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. Just like it's my opinion that periodically WWP has a poster trying to ignore facts and imply nothing's wrong because it's really uncomfortable to consider that the cult could considerably be doing better, not worse.

You know what? My guess is that tomorrow the city is going to buy the property and keep it from the cult. Well good. We can be happy over that.

But my guess is also that they won't give up and will come back with another plan to try something else in CW.

Why? Because that's what's been happening over and over and over since the 70s. In the last few months, the "shrinking" cult has 1) spent $30 million buying up property and hiring international developers just to draw up plans, 2) offered $15 million for property worth $4.25 million, 3) have uncovered sewage information come up that supports they are actually holding up well and possibly growing in numbers in CW.

This is not good news. But I think it's better to look at the facts and try to work with them instead of burying my head about them like oh, you know, a cult member.
  9. The Internet Member

Everything about the cult is full of shit. Not much I can do about that. Lucky for me I don't have a stat to report to anyone.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Lol. You may not have a stat to report. But you sure are helping OSA get theirs through your innuendos to ignore something you don't like and pushing (at least on this thread) that nothing can be done about the cult.

If all you want to do is watch the cult grow, have fun for the rest of your life. But at least don't get in the way of those who want to do something about them.

You can't fix the problem if you don't look at the facts of the problem.

Still looking forward to the cult losing today. But will also be watching for what they are likely already gearing up for next and what can be done about it.
  11. The Internet Member

How am I not looking at the facts? Your speculation based upon water usage is interesting but I do not know enough about the variables that go into the water usage total to judge.

Tell me your plans. Maybe I can help.

Added: My earlier point was that WWP has had this conversation about Flag activity before, more than once. Not much came of it because Scientology has a lot going on in Clearwater. It's hard to sort how much activity is Sea Org coming and going, NOI and other allied cult traffic, paying derps, business seminars, front group meetings, construction, landscaping, etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The sewage cost is based on the amount of water used and the type of sewage. I would think scientology has more landscape that requires water than the other businesses.
  13. Quentinanon Member

I believe the figure of approximately 1,600 homo novises work as slaves to the scientology crime syndicate. They are year-round residents who require dalily feeding, washing, and coercing. That equates with a high level of feces output from scientology properties.
  14. The Internet Member

How many swimming pools does the cult have at its complex? Outdoor fountains?
  15. Ok great. If you're willing to look at the information and more, I'm all for it.

In terms of help, since you're The Internet, maybe you can help find out the answers to your questions. That's what's driving me to find out too: confirmation of whether what I'm seeing is correct or not. Because if whether they are shrinking or growing gives some direction to what else can be done.

So can you dig up the sewage stats for other years? Maybe you'll find it before me or anyone else. Then we'll have information we can compare. Depending on what comes up, it will mean one thing or another and we can figure out more from there.

Per my understanding, "water usage" is different from "sewage usage" and are billed separately. Water is what comes out of the faucet. Sewage is what goes down the building drains (e.g., sinks, toilets, showers). Further, sewage bills do not include what is absorbed by plants or the ground. And unless I'm wrong about Clearwater, sewage bills also do not include what goes down public drains like street gutters. If someone has more specifics about this, please jump in.

Anyways, that's why sewage bills are a better index of people volume as opposed to water bills. Water that has been used to cook, drink, wash walls, etc., doesn't matter. The stuff going down the drains is all that is counted. If they put in water conservation measures over the years, then it can lessen the sewage. But otherwise, if it goes down, it will be because there are less people. And if it goes up, it will be because there are more people.

As for the quality of persons going into the buildings, yes, the sewage bills would not tell us that. An easier way to tell that is by just standing around and seeing who is going in and out. That's been done by several over the years with multiple threads on WWP and elsewhere. But that's another subject.

I'm talking right now about the volume of sewage. In 2015, Flag had the most of anyone in Clearwater by far. It will be interesting to see what else we can dig up to see if they have shrunk or grown.
  16. Quentinanon Member

There is one at the Fort Homicide and, as I recall, it was mostly a place for public to sit around when they weren't having their body thetans driven off or crimes from past lives examined. The Hacienda Gardens might have a pool.
  17. The Internet Member

This article speculates that the SuperPower building might have a pool. It also gives a long list of properties owned by the CoS. Are they all included in the sewage stats?

Key to the Kingdom: The Church of Scientology has completely taken over the city of Clearwater, owning half a billion's worth of real estate. It is the biggest concentration of Scientologists in the world
    1. The Oak Cove Scientology Center. Lower level services including 'auditing' and 'case cracking'. Real estate value: $4,483,100

2. The Fort Harrison Housing for visiting Scientology members with 220 rooms and suites, the Crystal Ballroom, Flag Auditorium and Convention Center. Real estate value: $13,137,700

3. The Sandcastle Home of the Flag Advanced Org. Real estate value: $5,896,600

4. The Osceola Inn Accommodation for visiting Scientologists with 76 rooms and suites. Real estate value: $6,000,000

5. The Coachman Five stories of Standard Tech course rooms and the largest Scientology library in the world. Real estate value: $3,700,000

6. Super Powers Building Scientology HQ and the home of advanced Church courses. Real estate value: Over $30,000,000

7. Former Clearwater Bank Building New Church administration offices and staff dining. Real estate value: $2,038,400

8. Station Square Exclusive 146-unit condominium with pool. Real estate value: $20,000,000

9. Parking area Three-level parking and bus garage for Scientology coaches. Real estate value: $3,500,000

10. Clearwater Academy Exclusive school for Sea Org members' children. Real estate value: $5,000,000

11. Further Church Real Estate One of more than 50 buildings own by the Scientology Church in Clearwater. Real estate value: $50,000,000 plus

https://www.culteducation.com/group...illion-spiritual-headquarters-in-florida.html
  18. First of all, WOOHOO on the CW vote last night!!

But now back from that commercial interruption. As I said earlier, expect them to take their next step. They now have $15 million that was earmarked to use on the lot that they will use on other things, plus tens more millions they were ready to drop on their redevelopment plans.

You piss off anyone with that kind of money, let alone the cult, there's a good chance they're gonna fire back somehow.

On the property story, I take it with a grain of salt. It's coming from the Daily Mail, which I believe is a UK tabloid similar to the National Enquirer. Clearwater Academy for sure is a private school and not for sea ogre children. I'm pretty sure that the Station Square condos and Clearwater Academy are not church-owned buildings.

Also, with at least $100 million spent on the Super Power building, it's pretty lame to say it's worth "over" $30 million. Sure, that's true. But so is saying it's worth over $1 or over $100 million.

I'm not saying that everything is wrong. I don't have the time nor desire to fact check it all. But it looks sloppy and inaccurate.

I'm still looking around for the sewage info but nothing else so far.
  19. One less place the cult will output sewage from. Taking the city back. Bravo to the wonderful Dee Findlay too