Customize

Scientology: Lying Liars that Lie.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by pooks, Nov 17, 2011.

1. pooks Member

I was looking around this blatant OSA website (note: you may want to proxy up for this)

NOTE: OSA WEBSITE http://martyrathbunblog.com/mark-bunker/

and I came across this mention of me and xenubarz and Ebner.

This is just blatant lying on their part. I absolutely never said I stole the video. I said that an anonymous Scientologist sent me that video. Read the actual account of the video release here (updated):

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/the-story-behind-the-tom-cruise-video-leak.93170/

These fucking lying liars that lie are cowards and retards and should just diaf.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. OSA Member

^
    No, u.
    We have surveilance video of your stealing the DVD, as well as your handing it to Barbara, and we are forwarding this to the authorities right now.

Expect a knock at the door any time, coward.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. xenubarb Member

It's amusing. WBM balls drop off, he yanks the vid, we get it to Ebner and back up, and who gets all the credit.

That's ok, because...

O NOEZ!!!1!!

Reopened. As if anything ever WAS opened. Oh, I see, we're supposed to lose sleep over a vague threat on an OSA website. Bwahahahahaha!
    REALLY, OSA?

That was three years ago, you stupid fucks. There's a statute of limitations, but that's not even the issue because you didn't get one fact right in your stupid little rant, so what the fuck has been "reopened," and by whom?

If it was anything significant, you dumb twats would be gobbling about it all over the net. Like the FBI gives a rats ass about some stupid video showing some assclown Scientologist actor braying thru his chiclets like a jackass. As if!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

gollum01_gollum.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

Hey looks like Dan Murnan.

I find it delicious that the cult are still really butthurt about this.

lady-in-a-mugshot-totally-looks-like-gollum.jpg

As if lying about the way they bawwed to their lawyers about their bonkers Tom Cruise video is going to make Anonymous quit now.

Oh no. Anonymous can smell blood, victory is almost upon us.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

OSA 2011

2012? Lol OSA.
  7. Anonymous Member

me <3 <3 <3 kittehs

bye cult
  8. the anti Member

i like how they used this photo of bunker i took

protest_0039.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

How'd they use it?
    (i don't feel liek proxying right now)
  10. Anonymous Member

I just <3 the title of this thread. Might make a sign out of it.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Tangerine Member

Copyright the photo! Also, everyone knows the cult doesn't ever have videos on the internet taken down, it's that shifty Mark Bunker, I tell you! Wow. That cult always delivers the laughs!
  12. muldrake Member

Doesn't that make them copyright infringing thieves? You could probably DMCA their lame asses.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. pooks Member

It''s real easy to dmca them. The crazy cult used one of my pics for their creepy religious freedom watch site. I dmca'd them and they took the pic down. Fuck them. They do absolutely not have my permission to use my pics for their creepy totalitarian websites.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Lulzanne Member

Stealing images for a blog piece baaaaaawing about "stolen" images.

Priceless.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Anonymous Member

They must be painting targets on their feet!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  16. xenubarb Member

The mMormons have seekrit underwear.
    Scientologists have seekrit sox with targets on them.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. the anti Member

you know, shouldn't they give me credit for the of mine they are using? and should i have them link to my personal site or a critical one?