Customize

Scientology member Joy Villa's "Make America Great Again" Trump Grammy Dress

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 12, 2017.

1. RightOn Member

ICK
    *shudder*
    • Like Like x 1
  2. New song by Ivanka Trump friend, Leah Remini critic and Scientology member Joy Villa - Make America Great Again! - Climbs the charts!

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

‘Make America Great Again’ song climbs the charts

Fox Business

Published on Jul 7, 2017
    Singer, songwriter and Trump supporter Joy Villa behind her decision to wear a Trump-inspired dress during the 2017 Grammy Awards and her new song ‘Make America Great Again.’

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
  3. moxie Member

I wish someone could drag her out of that cult and help her think straight so I could appreciate her rather good voice, bubbly personality, cuteness and very fit body. I watched her interviewed with her gay designer guy friend and they were quite likeable. I get a gay vibe from her, too. But we know she is cult deadly and anything she gains will only go to financing the cult. It's sad. Brainwashed victims are always sad. Scientology eventually kills a career then destroys and throws the person away. Never forget Chef. She's doomed.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Just like Trump she will always be a conscience free con artist.
  5. Get your Joy Villa "Make America Great Again Dress" Limited Edition Autographed Portrait Shot By Famed Photographer Thorsten Overgaard for only $25, discounted from $45! (Personalized not available at this time.)

Code:
    https://joyvilla.net/store/joy-villa-the-dress-limited-edition-autographed-portrait[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#222222]

FUOShcu.png
  6. moxie Member

People are capable of transformation. I actually don't care much about Trump or who Ivanka Trump's friends are. I don't vote in your country. I live in a glass house in Canada. Is there no effective way to help people out of cults other than lashing them with contempt? It doesn't seem to work well. Scientology seems to be concentrating on getting minorities into the cult by enlarging and then focusing on their feelings of persecution. Why add to that and prove them right? She is obviously trying to drum up cult money. It's sad because she is squandering her youth and talent just like many before her.
  7. People who are born without a conscience aren't capable of obtaining one at this point in time. They can only fake one if they so choose.
  8. The Internet Member

Criminals often care about their families and friends. And heroes can shoot at enemies on command. So who can say for certain which person is or is not beyond redemption?

It's good to be cautious around people with a history of cruelty. Maybe that's the best we can do. Going beyond that, I fear we may become too much like the monsters we want to write-off.
  9. Having a conscience or not has nothing to do with "redemption".
  10. The Internet Member

Maybe redemption isn't the right word. I mean, some people who do shitty things can grow up, be less selfish, and follow the rules mostly. For this reason I'm uncomfortable with "born without a conscience." Because that implies we know that person's future behavior. I think we can guess. But we guess wrong a lot.
  11. Not all conscience free people are comic book like con artists such as Trump. Most are ordinary people who do a convincing job of mimicking the possession of a conscience. Lack of conscience doesn't equal bad person.They are not at fault, they seem to have been born that way.
  12. VIDEO: Make America Great Again! Joy Villa (Official Music Video)

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Make America Great Again! Joy Villa (Official Music Video)

Joy Villa

Published on Jul 28, 2017

Please purchase this song if you support what I do! Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Make-America...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KYB6X71JPJ4F8A7YW4AM

or iTunes: https://itun.es/us/2eLYkb

Join #JoyTribe!
    Code:
    http://www.joyvilla.com

Joy Villa’s Make America Great Again! was written by herself, Norman Kerner, and George Gesner, right after her 2017 Grammy’s appearance in which she wore a dress with the President’s same slogan, and her last album “I Make The Static” reached #12 on Billboard and #1 on iTunes and Amazon.

“Make America Great Again!” is produced by Motown’s Michael Durio of Paris5000. It is mastered by Warren Sokol from the infamous United Mastering in Hollywood (Michael Jackson, Sheryl Crow, Madonna).

Joy says of the triumphant rock and country style track, “This is more than a song, it’s a call to action- I want to get this song trending to share the message of hope and persistence towards building a better future for ourselves, our country, and our children.”

The choir who’s featured on the song have worked with Michael Jackson and Smokey Robinson, to name a few.

After it’s prerelease it reached #3 on Amazon’s Top Paid Album Chart in less than 12 hours! The track officially released on the 4th of July, a fitting tribute to America.

Joy’s concept behind the song is simple, “Making America Great Again starts with everyone working together to rise above hatred, go against what they’ve been “told to believe” and see for themselves with their hearts and eyes open to joining together as spiritual beings in bold agreed upon values and love.”

It’s a love hymn for America and a call for unity, healing and strength through confusing times.

It’s also a call to combat the violence perpetuated against people of differing views, and her vision and hope is that the lyrics and rousing melody will encourage people to reach across party lines in unity to create a better country and world.

https://www.amazon.com/Make-America...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KYB6X71JPJ4F8A7YW4AM

Make America Great Again! - Single by Joy Villa
    https://itun.es/us/2eLYkb

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
  13. Scientology celebrity Joy Villa supports suspended Fox contributor Eric Bolling, who has been accused of sending unsolicited lewd photos to at least three female colleagues at Fox News Business and Fox News.

This may be a bit off-topic for Scientology, but it is evidence that Joy Villa is truly "all-in" with the conservative movement.

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/894691326016532481
    TIGEa0b.png

As noted in a recent article on the conservative news website The Blaze, Bolling has been suspended by Fox News pending an internal investigation. "The accusations were confirmed to the Huffington Post by 14 past and current Fox News employees, and were followed upon by corroboration from a former Fox News guest who made similar accusations against Bolling."
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

Sean Hannity @seanhannity 1 hour ago
    Up next… Singer @Joy_Villa has tonight’s Final Word #Hannity

Sean Hannity‏ @seanhannity 1 hour ago
    .@Joy_Villa has tonight's Final Word and she is sharing why she supports President Trump #Hannity

Yashar Ali‏ @yashar 1 hour ago
    Yashar Ali Retweeted Sean Hannity
    Sean welcoming a Scientologist who appears in their advertisements on his program. Very, very sad.

Yashar Ali‏ @yashar 1 hour ago
    Yashar Ali Retweeted Sean Hannity
    Sean, are you aware that Joy is a practicing Scientologist who appears in ads for them? Scientology is a criminal org that separates families.

Yashar Ali‏ @yashar 50 seconds ago
    Yashar Ali Retweeted BAB
    Scientology isn't a religion. It's a criminal organization.
  15. Sean Hannity: Joy Villa has tonight's Final Word and she is sharing why she supports President Trump.

Please go to the tweet for the video.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/895842285413433344

dTANIuK.png
  16. Scientology member Joy Villa promoting Scientology front-group The Way to Happiness at the White House.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/923270491955187712

QPZGBlV.png

I am embarrased to say I mispelled "Scientology" the first time -- which is truly sad given I have the Twitter handle of Independent Scientology News. Still, I'll leave the tweet up because I managed to spell the word correctly the second time, and it has been retweeted and liked several times. I'll correct the spelling when I send the tweet out later.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Joy is a example of what is happening while ex's spend their time in the bunker or esmb gabbing about their glory days or bitching about miscabbage instead of putting effort into stuff like anon used to do. Her star has rose as a big result of Twitter and the right on Twitter and lots of them don't know she's a $centologist. Ex's need to get on Twitter and start spreading that info far and wide and she won't be so well loved. Hiding in forums regurgitating the same crap isn't stopping this kind of thing and there are enough out now that they need to belly up to the barr and do it.

They need to back up Leah and Mike by getting out of their caves helping pass on relevant info to the masses on social media.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Should Joy Villa run for Congress?

Code:
    http://joyvilla.com/testingthewaters
    fXvWT9r.png
    rYwIeEX.png
  19. FWIW, I completely agree. ESMB is pretty much useless now. Conspiracy theories, woo, anti-Muslim obsession, semi-Indie crap, old COS war stories, and very little present time substantive content. I've found that I now only post stuff there that doesn't appear in a Scientology forum elsehwhere (e.g., NOI material, Joy Villa news). I used to try to cross-post all Scientology news there, but it was pretty much ignored. Nobody cared.

I do, however, get good information from the comment section at the Bunker.

Like you, I also really wish people would join Twitter and inform the public. I can tell you that a lot of Trump Republicans have been learning about Joy Villa over the last several days. I've one my best.

Everybody is joking about Joy Villa running fo Congress. They will continue to joke until she is elected. Everybody thinks she is a joke. Except she appears on Fox News, Hannity, was just pictured with Bannon, was pictured with Ivanka Trump, etc.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Potential Congressional candidate Joy Villa is using the address of the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles as her contact address on her website.

Code:
    http://joyvilla.com/testingthewaters

VI06kHJ.png

Code:
    http://www.scientology.cc/en_US/index.html

Jdxz7Cj.png
  21. Quentinanon Member

I think Joy Villa is a scientology political operative who is getting coached by OSA PR.
    Villa is running a significant media campaign using Twitter and Fox News. She can infiltrate the republican party because it is factionalized and unstable. Villa is trying to get the support of the pro-Trump faction.
    Manipulating narcissists like Trump, is straightforward, you flatter and kowtow them. OSA has surveyed Trump for his like and dislike buttons, so they use those to create their desired dog and pony show with him. OSA has a scienofascist quasi-conservative agenda planned out for Villa. We need to expose her now.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. I agree completely. I am troubled by the fact that many people are not taking her or the situation seriously. She has met with Ivanka Trump and other people in the White House, appears on Hanity, Fox and Friends and other Fox News shows, and has a large conservative Twitter following. She is now considering running for Congress, and Fox and Friends is covering the story.

Also, while I myself haven't checked, I'm seeing numerous reports that Joy Villa is scrubbing her Twitter history before September of this year.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

Yes, this has happened. Scrolling all the way down shows that the earliest tweet on that account is dated September 23rd.

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa
    • Like Like x 2
  24. White Tara Global Moderator

Yup, Scientology's accidental hero, now being molded and directed to solidify influence, do not like.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Potential Congressional candidate Joy Villa using address of the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles.

Note: This is the same website where Joy announces her potential candidacy and requests donations.

As always, quotations adding comments, retweets and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/923624184730841088

pgmKi8L.png
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Quentinanon Member

There is some precedent to scienazi Villa running for Congress.
    Sonny Bono was elected as mayor of Palm Springs, California in the late 1980's. So, he had some political experience when running for U.S. rep to his district in California. The republican party was also more unified and more welcoming to those right of center than the party today which welcomes Nazis, fascists and white supremacists.
    Bono did not fully agree with scientology doctrines, which gave him some appeal from non-scientologists. Interestingly enough, unofficially, the scientology crime syndicate blamed CIA assassins for Bono's unfortunate skiing accident death.
    Joy Villa is a shill and unquestioning follower of Hubbard's and Miscavige's dogma, like "dispose of them quietly and without sorrow", "Ruin them utterly", and "never fear to hurt another in a just cause." She is a practicianer of Fair Game as we have seen in her hateful attacks on Leah Remini.
    This scientology operation needs to be shut down.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

She's getting hammered on Twitter now. Oh those poor Christian supporters.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. White Tara Global Moderator

What known of Trump is he has a notoriously thin skin, if twitter folk started a mock trump on how dumb he is to have been taken in by a Scientologist, you never know how quickly he may drop her like a rock. JS