Customize

Scientology member Joy Villa's "Make America Great Again" Trump Grammy Dress

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 12, 2017.

1. RightOn Member

ICK
    *shudder*
    • Like Like x 1
  2. New song by Ivanka Trump friend, Leah Remini critic and Scientology member Joy Villa - Make America Great Again! - Climbs the charts!

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

‘Make America Great Again’ song climbs the charts

Fox Business

Published on Jul 7, 2017
    Singer, songwriter and Trump supporter Joy Villa behind her decision to wear a Trump-inspired dress during the 2017 Grammy Awards and her new song ‘Make America Great Again.’

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
  3. moxie Member

I wish someone could drag her out of that cult and help her think straight so I could appreciate her rather good voice, bubbly personality, cuteness and very fit body. I watched her interviewed with her gay designer guy friend and they were quite likeable. I get a gay vibe from her, too. But we know she is cult deadly and anything she gains will only go to financing the cult. It's sad. Brainwashed victims are always sad. Scientology eventually kills a career then destroys and throws the person away. Never forget Chef. She's doomed.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Just like Trump she will always be a conscience free con artist.
  5. Get your Joy Villa "Make America Great Again Dress" Limited Edition Autographed Portrait Shot By Famed Photographer Thorsten Overgaard for only $25, discounted from $45! (Personalized not available at this time.)

Code:
    https://joyvilla.net/store/joy-villa-the-dress-limited-edition-autographed-portrait[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#222222]

FUOShcu.png
  6. moxie Member

People are capable of transformation. I actually don't care much about Trump or who Ivanka Trump's friends are. I don't vote in your country. I live in a glass house in Canada. Is there no effective way to help people out of cults other than lashing them with contempt? It doesn't seem to work well. Scientology seems to be concentrating on getting minorities into the cult by enlarging and then focusing on their feelings of persecution. Why add to that and prove them right? She is obviously trying to drum up cult money. It's sad because she is squandering her youth and talent just like many before her.
  7. People who are born without a conscience aren't capable of obtaining one at this point in time. They can only fake one if they so choose.
  8. The Internet Member

Criminals often care about their families and friends. And heroes can shoot at enemies on command. So who can say for certain which person is or is not beyond redemption?

It's good to be cautious around people with a history of cruelty. Maybe that's the best we can do. Going beyond that, I fear we may become too much like the monsters we want to write-off.
  9. Having a conscience or not has nothing to do with "redemption".
  10. The Internet Member

Maybe redemption isn't the right word. I mean, some people who do shitty things can grow up, be less selfish, and follow the rules mostly. For this reason I'm uncomfortable with "born without a conscience." Because that implies we know that person's future behavior. I think we can guess. But we guess wrong a lot.
  11. Not all conscience free people are comic book like con artists such as Trump. Most are ordinary people who do a convincing job of mimicking the possession of a conscience. Lack of conscience doesn't equal bad person.They are not at fault, they seem to have been born that way.